BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
Re: True Annapolis
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Bad competition??? We beat 3D which is a national team, Stealth FL who was awesome, and the Georgia Tigers. I'd like to see your team beat these three powerhouses in one weekend.

Who? I looked for them on the US Lacrosse Top 25 for the 2026 bracket and dont see them

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bad competition??? We beat 3D which is a national team, Stealth FL who was awesome, and the Georgia Tigers. I'd like to see your team beat these three powerhouses in one weekend.

Who? I looked for them on the US Lacrosse Top 25 for the 2026 bracket and dont see them

Yeah because those are accurate.....lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

National teams are rarely better than the local club teams. It is not like they have an open tryout with hundred's of players trying out and picked the top players in the nation. It is more like they could not get all the parents of a local club to pay for a winter trip to FL so they combine a team with the parents with the most frequent flyer miles available but these kids may not have ever played together. Beating a "national" team does not mean much.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
+1

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

National teams are rarely better than the local club teams. It is not like they have an open tryout with hundred's of players trying out and picked the top players in the nation. It is more like they could not get all the parents of a local club to pay for a winter trip to FL so they combine a team with the parents with the most frequent flyer miles available but these kids may not have ever played together. Beating a "national" team does not mean much.

Maybe... but dominating Stealth and the GA Tigers does. Those are both top level teams!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe... but dominating Stealth and the GA Tigers does. Those are both top level teams!

No they aren't. Was there and they both would get worked in Elite HoCO division...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you think that they are good wins then just be happy with it...no need to come on the board and crow about it, you know what the reaction is going to be

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
National Teams are all joke.... Complete Money Grab, way to field a team when you want to make $ and don't have enough kids.... Put any National Team in the HOCO Elite Division and they will get destroyed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HoCo is right around the corner. Keep telling your boys to focus on development. It’s going to be a great season! It’s the true measuring stick as to how good your team is or is not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
National Teams are all joke.... Complete Money Grab, way to field a team when you want to make $ and don't have enough kids.... Put any National Team in the HOCO Elite Division and they will get destroyed.

HOCO is our summer. Nothing like it.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is True National or Annapolis or Maryland still around? They have zero information on their site related to contact information or schedules or upcoming events.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is True National or Annapolis or Maryland still around? They have zero information on their site related to contact information or schedules or upcoming events.

Maybe it’s because they are that elite. Don’t call us, we’ll call you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or maybe not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe it’s because they are that elite. Don’t call us, we’ll call you.

True is a dumpster fire. One and done! Watch..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True has a solid roster and will be very competitive this spring.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In what division?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In what division?

Little Tykes 3rd tier .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is True Annapolis 2024 playing in the single A bracket at Hogan this spring? I thought it was a AA program according to the thread.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is True Annapolis 2024 playing in the single A bracket at Hogan this spring? I thought it was a AA program according to the thread.

Not the 24 or 27 teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See you guys at 9am on the 15th for Spring Thaw

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Make the Hawks streak 2 after that one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2026 Spring Thaw first game of True vs Hawks should be a good snap shot of upcoming Hoco season. Will the Hawks basically in tact roster pick up from where they left off last summer? Will the fine compliment of strong players that True picked up in the summer make their first statement mand defeat last year’s Hoco Champ? Win or loose will be the final line but it will be interesting to see how these two strong programs stack up against each other in competition.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2026 Spring Thaw first game of True vs Hawks should be a good snap shot of upcoming Hoco season. Will the Hawks basically in tact roster pick up from where they left off last summer? Will the fine compliment of strong players that True picked up in the summer make their first statement mand defeat last year’s Hoco Champ? Win or loose will be the final line but it will be interesting to see how these two strong programs stack up against each other in competition.

Strong players??? Hawks win easily. Elite team vs AAA team. End of story.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

0-9 Diamondbacks plus 3 former Hawks is not what you call strong
Lets remind those Diamondback parents and coaches that Hawks defensemen were playing attack and scoring with long poles

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

0-9 Diamondbacks plus 3 former Hawks is not what you call strong
Lets remind those Diamondback parents and coaches that Hawks defensemen were playing attack and scoring with long poles

The 2026 Hawks are the Cobra Kai Dojo from the original “Karate Kid” movie.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is USS joining True this year or next? ie is USS having their own tryouts or will it be True?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is USS joining True this year or next? ie is USS having their own tryouts or will it be True?

I dont think the Eastern Shore rec kids that True beat up on yesterday will be trying out

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I dont think the Eastern Shore rec kids that True beat up on yesterday will be trying out

Where else are they going to find competition similar to their summer tournament schedule.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What age was that? I thought USS and True were still separate entities until next year(?).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone confirm the True Annapolis teams will be their "A" teams and the True shore teams (former USS) will be the "B" teams? I heard this from a notoriously unreliable source.

If true, why Annapolis? I don't understand the True philosophy, there aren't enough elite kids to have 4-5 teams from one club in MD.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone confirm the True Annapolis teams will be their "A" teams and the True shore teams (former USS) will be the "B" teams? I heard this from a notoriously unreliable source.

If true, why Annapolis? I don't understand the True philosophy, there aren't enough elite kids to have 4-5 teams from one club in MD.

Familiarize yourself with what Multi-level marketing means

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Even without the cynical take re: $$$ (totally valid), it doesn't make sense from a lacrosse standpoint.

None of it makes sense. But hey, at least their kids can prance around in "True National Prospect" pinnies even if they can't make the only A team in Annapolis.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Even without the cynical take re: $$$ (totally valid), it doesn't make sense from a lacrosse standpoint.

None of it makes sense. But hey, at least their kids can prance around in "True National Prospect" pinnies even if they can't make the only A team in Annapolis.

Outside of the USS teams I haven't seen any of the True teams that are above A play in tournament in MD. for better or worse they seem to be filling a hole in the South and East MD area of full year select teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I for one, feel bad for the families who bought into the True Annapolis debacle. Some folks will believe anything you tell them I guess.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I for one, feel bad for the families who bought into the True Annapolis debacle. Some folks will believe anything you tell them I guess.

Some folks have nowhere left to go

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heck, True Annapolis withdrew from Summer Exposure AA for worry of being totally embarrassed and were replaced by True’s premiere club out of Illinois. The result? Illinois True went 1 and 3. Had Annapolis not withdrawn would they have been able to keep their losses under 5 or 10 points per game based upon the performance of the team they shipped in from the mid-west?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Annapolis was a short sighted venture and will not last. True DC would have been much smarter to compliment True Balto and True Eastern Shore (in their defense DC is still an expansion plan, but should have focused on that). They are not going to poach any of the legit Hawks players which was their idea. They will only get kids cut from Hawks or some backups looking for larger roles. Really they should just make one True MD and then focus on their next venture...Philly area where talent is so spread out and they could consolidate and actually rule an area other than Illinois.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Annapolis was a short sighted venture and will not last. True DC would have been much smarter to compliment True Balto and True Eastern Shore (in their defense DC is still an expansion plan, but should have focused on that). They are not going to poach any of the legit Hawks players which was their idea. They will only get kids cut from Hawks or some backups looking for larger roles. Really they should just make one True MD and then focus on their next venture...Philly area where talent is so spread out and they could consolidate and actually rule an area other than Illinois.

Fair! The one thing you can't find on their site is what the cost will be. Hawks, 91,... has that listed very easily (not a hawks parent btw).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cant wait till Mesa shows up and dilutes club lacrosse even more

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cant wait till Mesa shows up and dilutes club lacrosse even more

they're already here trying to steal county fields by pretending to be green hornets. Be real, start a real club.

Like Reply Quote
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard