BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 38 39
Boys 2028-5th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Chief Admin
OP Offline
Chief Admin
Use this thread to discuss lacrosse for the 5th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021 season

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2028-5th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
let's christen this new thread with "the rebels stink"

fantastic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how is the express team at this age group

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Express team is developing and will continue to add pieces.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how is the express team at this age group

We will see this weekend against Venom, Primetime, Sweetlax

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Express team is developing and will continue to add pieces.

Sounds like they’re not very good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express was scheduled to play Igloo Today. Good measuring stick i would assume.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean at the Long Ireland Lacrosse tournament at St Paul's in Garden City. How did they do?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes i believe so. No updates on Tourney Machine. Looked like a mix of clubs and Towns.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smithtown beat igloo rvc and express

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened in CT today? Lots of good teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smithtown beat igloo rvc and express

Really, you should beat RVC probably have 3x the enrollment.
Express team you played was the B team and igloo is igloo which I’ll give you as a ok win.

Enjoy your parade!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the mask police were out in full force yesterday in CT. From what i hear, the game of the day was Express North vs 91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Smithtown program only weakens as the kids get older, same as Hills and Sachem. Two high schools, one youth program. Team is really only about half as good as they think they are. Oh, and I'd say Smithtown enrollment is like 6x RVC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whatever gets you through the day. It’s tough when a town team beats your $3000 a year club team isn’t it ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whatever gets you through the day. It’s tough when a town team beats your $3000 a year club team isn’t it ?

Not an igloo or express parent.

However, I’ve seen the smithtown group and I do think they”re very good. But it’s a numbers game you have the biggest pool to choose from so naturally you will have one of the best PAL teams around. But when they end up in HS you automatically become half as good. Why do you always lose to WM? The answer is......well as you know they’re able to stay as one school.

If you need more info think back to the 90’s before sachem split up, they battled with WM but now the school district is cut in half and WM dominates them.

I hope you enjoy your next two PAL seasons because once they hit middle school it’s welcome to the middle of the pack.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s not forget the smithtown kids pay that same club tuition and much more for their town experience. But that’s ok. They are a great team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s not forget the smithtown kids pay that same club tuition and much more for their town experience. But that’s ok. They are a great team

Bingo!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

However, I’ve seen the smithtown group and I do think they”re very good. But it’s a numbers game you have the biggest pool to choose from so naturally you will have one of the best PAL teams around. But when they end up in HS you automatically become half as good. Why do you always lose to WM? The answer is......well as you know they’re able to stay as one school.

If you need more info think back to the 90’s before sachem split up, they battled with WM but now the school district is cut in half and WM dominates them.

I hope you enjoy your next two PAL seasons because once they hit middle school it’s welcome to the middle of the pack.

Igloo parent here - Smithtown parents totally live up to their reputation. Argue every call, talk smack to opposing parents, vulgar moms. Just a low class bad look all around.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Igloo parent here - Smithtown parents totally live up to their reputation. Argue every call, talk smack to opposing parents, vulgar moms. Just a low class bad look all around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Annoy.

Starts at the top. Directors, coaches, parents, all are culprits. Describing them as low class is being modest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smithtown parent here, that is not accurate to say that we argued or smack talked at all. False facts for sure, in fact we play with one of your kids on the Turtles.

It’s just sad that you can’t appreciate a great team of kids who can stand their own with club teams. No one from Smithown got on here and said anything bad about Igloo or any of the other teams.

It’s sad that you want to pick apart little boys playing a sport they love and lie about parents. It appears to me that Igloo parents are the ones that need to check their reputation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo is a joke. Go back to your town team because Igloo has got nothing to do...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
enough with the smithown/igloo drama, what happened with the express north vs 91 game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I cant disagree with you. I graduated from sachem when it was 1 HS . They were a powerhouse and in almost every sport . The wrestling program in the 90’s was the best on the island . Football good and think a couple of Lacrosse state titles . No longer in the district but follow there Lacrosse but both east and north make the playoff’s yr after yr with a .500 or better record but yes the WM , west islip are better . But thing with Sachem kids they are always gritty group .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smithtown always has top players come out of their program every year. And both West and East are still both great teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
?? Crickets

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In CT, Express North beat PT, 12-6, Sweetlax (Rochester) beat PT 14-4, Express North beat Lax Black 8-2, and Sweetlax 5-3, lost to 91 Venom 7-6, 91 Venom went undefeated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You seem to know so tell us... what did happen with 91 venom and express north???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 fought back and won in the final minute

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What 2028 teams are playing today in Garden City?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i know tomorrow legacy plays the rebels

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if i had to guess, i would say the Northmen vs Rush would be the two top teams playing each other today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if i had to guess, i would say the Northmen vs Rush would be the two top teams playing each other today

wow a took a genius to figure that one out... who else was even playing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"wow a took a genius to figure that one out." - I'll give you another chance to correct yourself and your grammar. Look on tourney machine tough guy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

wow a took a genius to figure that one out... who else was even playing?

Igloo A&B
Recon
Rush A
E3
Express
S2S
GC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blatant Summer showdown should be a good test for teams, it seems most of the competitive teams on LI are signed up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which teams are signed up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered