Anonymous #306134 08/05/20 10:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nice try Hawks Dad. News flash, the Hawks opponents have talented players who work their butts off too. If a team is on age and works extra hard, that would explain maybe a 70-80% winning percentage against elite competition, but not 100%, and not with 5-10 goal margins in every single game.

In all seriousness, why doesn't this group play, at least occasionally, in 2025 tournaments and get competitive games week to week. Is the 68-2 record really helping the boys get better, or is it helping Hawks dads cope with their own issues - I wonder if the Hawks Dad who bragged about the 68-2 record is the same one who is angry that opposing teams' parents drive SUV's?

You better start hiding your wife on the sidelines. Those boy will be coming to take her next!

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #306153 08/05/20 01:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The oldest kid on the Hawks will turn 14 in the summer of 2021 when he is going into 8th grade. Get a grip people!!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #306161 08/05/20 03:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I used to play a lot of golf, and in every golf club there are a small number of guys who win their tournament brackets 100% of the time, usually by a lot. Trust me, nobody marvels at their skill and hard work. There is a term to describe them, and it is not a compliment.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #306169 08/05/20 06:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, I got it. Based upon everyone’s unhappiness with one team doing so well HOCO should organize a restructure draft for 2026 Hawks team. The team with the worst record selects a Hawk of their choice, next worst goes second etc until the entire team is distributed to all the other teams in HOCO. That way every team will have a chance to compete for the next year or two. When one of these teams becomes dominate the process can be repeated to break that team up. This way every kid gets a trophy and every parent can have the comfort that their son’s team is no longer disadvantaged. We can call it Des Kapital Lax. 😜

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #306170 08/05/20 06:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or the Hawks could play in 2025 where they belong.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #306180 08/05/20 10:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously, get over your Hawks animonsity. I am not a Hawks parent, and I am sick of it.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #306182 08/05/20 10:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

4 is the number of holdbacks

would you like their jersey numbers because its funny because those kids arent who you think

The best part is they arent the studs

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #306187 08/06/20 06:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

would you like their jersey numbers because its funny because those kids arent who you think

Not a Hawks hatter just trying to figure out how many holdbacks you have. So thank you for sharing. Please, in the future, when you boast about your amazing record please also add that 20% of your team is holdbacks and at any point during the game close to half of the hawks players on the field should be playing 2025. Thank you.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #306189 08/06/20 07:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously, get over your Hawks animonsity. I am not a Hawks parent, and I am sick of it.

LOL, me too. SOOOO Sick of it. Almost making me side with and root for them to whoop the whiner's teams.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #306193 08/06/20 07:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a Hawks hatter just trying to figure out how many holdbacks you have. So thank you for sharing. Please, in the future, when you boast about your amazing record please also add that 20% of your team is holdbacks and at any point during the game close to half of the hawks players on the field should be playing 2025. Thank you.

My son plays for a team that plays in HOCO elite. They also have 4 hold backs that I know of. It is our 1st year with them, so there could be more that I don't know of. I am guessing that the complainers also have kids that play with hold backs, and they probably know that. I would bet money that every 2026 HOCO elite team has hold backs.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #306211 08/06/20 10:06 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL, me too. SOOOO Sick of it. Almost making me side with and root for them to whoop the whiner's teams.
Exactly.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #306212 08/06/20 10:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son plays for a team that plays in HOCO elite. They also have 4 hold backs that I know of. It is our 1st year with them, so there could be more that I don't know of. I am guessing that the complainers also have kids that play with hold backs, and they probably know that. I would bet money that every 2026 HOCO elite team has hold backs.
New here?

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #306213 08/06/20 10:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well the True Annapolis didn't work. Half the kids are now trying out for Hawks! 🤷‍♂️

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #306218 08/06/20 10:54 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well the True Annapolis didn't work. Half the kids are now trying out for Hawks! 🤷‍♂️

Fill me in, what happened? I thought Annapolis was supposed to be their big thing.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #306220 08/06/20 11:07 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

New here?

Yes, looks like the first year Hawks dad is confirming their hold back advantage.

Like Reply Quote
Page 43 of 95 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 94 95
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard