BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 267 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you have kids from 10 states one would think you would do good?.
Am I missing something dad?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you have kids from 10 states one would think you would do good?.
Am I missing something dad?
Who is that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
VLC went 3-0 yesterday in the AA division against True Illinois, Mesa Futures, and BLC. Played the Hawks twice today and lost by 6 and by 7. Not bad for a team in just its second year, but I think the guy who predicted victory over the Hawks was a bit carried away.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like WCS rebounded to play solid game against MadLax and beat FCA
Who os WCS? Where are they from?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shame on the Hawks and Tigers for playing in weak tournaments this weekend.
Right, shame on Hawks for playing in the tournament they are hosting. What are they thinking? So weak.
(Sarcasm for those who aren’t smart enough to figure that out)

And both teams won the tournament championships this weekend.Stay in your lane pal

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like WCS rebounded to play solid game against MadLax and beat FCA
Who os WCS? Where are they from?
WCS is west coast starz...they are Adrenaline's "national" team with top players west of the Mississippi. Individual talent on all their squads is always legit, just not always great teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Right, shame on Hawks for playing in the tournament they are hosting. What are they thinking? So weak.

And both teams won the tournament championships this weekend.Stay in your lane pal
In their Club hosted tournaments?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is left to prove by either of those teams at this point. Ice up and get ready for tryouts

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NAL, NLF and Summer Exposure Champs!

Tryouts are Aug 15&16

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is left to prove by either of those teams at this point. Ice up and get ready for tryouts

Nice to see a positive post on here.Celebrating success is American.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who hosted NAL & NLF?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am surprised we haven't heard from the Looney's crew on here talking about talking down FCA and Madlax to win the Platinum Cup this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would have liked to have seen Hawks at Millon this weekend for one last tourney. Assuming most are on vacay?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would have liked to have seen Hawks at Millon this weekend for one last tourney. Assuming most are on vacay?

Why?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Make up SAT date this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no you wouldnt have.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am surprised we haven't heard from the Looney's crew on here talking about talking down FCA and Madlax to win the Platinum Cup this weekend.

You are the one doing the talk.Get better game, too transparent, rookie

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who hosted NAL & NLF?

Is this Joe Biden posting on BOTC? Hit the button Joe if you have fallen and cant get up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lol, you know they have proxy students taking the SAT for them, too good at lax to take their own test.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Childcare issues was my thought

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
While playing against the Hawks 2026 recently, My son (age 12) was told by a Hawks player that the majority of the 2026 Hawks are 13 or 14 years old, and this Hawks player said that he was 14 himself. I walked past one of the Hawks players after the game who did much of the scoring, and he looked at least 14 to me.

Would a Hawks parent or somebody who knows the roster care to estimate what percentage of the team is 13 or 14 year old?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lol, you know they have proxy students taking the SAT for them, too good at lax to take their own test.
Word

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
While playing against the Hawks 2026 recently, My son (age 12) was told by a Hawks player that the majority of the 2026 Hawks are 13 or 14 years old, and this Hawks player said that he was 14 himself. I walked past one of the Hawks players after the game who did much of the scoring, and he looked at least 14 to me.

Would a Hawks parent or somebody who knows the roster care to estimate what percentage of the team is 13 or 14 year old?

You shouldn't believe everything a 12 year old who just lost a lacrosse game tells you. LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please stop checking out little kids after lacrosse games sir

-Signed Parents Who Don't Want Creepy Old Men Eyeing Up Their Kids

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
than don' t vote for Biden!! lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Time to face reality......

7th grade and 8th grade are difficult years in club lacrosse for on age players. If your son wants to play for and be a top level player, you need to hold him back short of him being born Sept, Oct, Nov and even then, there are many holdbacks born in that month. Sad statement, but so true.

All the naysayers can come on here and sprew what they want. That is what top level teams and players are now,,majority holdbacks with a few on age in there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, 95% are already 13, and a few 14 already. You heard it on the internet, it must be true!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are no 14 year olds on the 2026 Hawks...FACT. Fair to ask how many 13 yr olds, but just silly to ask about 14 yr olds. Lots of kids hit puberty at 11 or 12 while others might not until 13-15...makes all the difference in the world in terms of appearance.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, 95% are already 13, and a few 14 already. You heard it on the internet, it must be true!

No. Even better. Second hand from a 12 year old who probably isn't bitter at all after losing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HAHA, you are full of it. what team does your son play for? When did they play? What # jersey "told" him that? You have quite the trained eye for teen and near teen boys and being able to tell the difference between 12, 13 & 14.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You shouldn't believe everything a 12 year old who just lost a lacrosse game tells you. LOL

80%, the rest are 16 & 17, that must be why you lost.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No. Even better. Second hand from a 12 year old who probably isn't bitter at all after losing

Wish my kids team played at that tournament were them Tigers beat them Hawks this summer only to see Hawks parents solk

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the poster who said FACT, it is silly to ask about 14 year old's, but then acknowledged that it is fair to ask how many 13 year old's there are - you seem to know the team, so how many 13 year old's are there?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wish my kids team played at that tournament were them Tigers beat them Hawks this summer only to see Hawks parents solk

Not sure what solk means, but are you talking about the tournament that the Hawks won?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Tigers brought their 2021 team to play the 26 Hawks. All kids on the field were between 17 and 24 years old. You people who worry about holdbacks are crybabies who make excuses for your kids' lack of ability (current ability - they can and will get better). Not every kid is a stand out. That doesnt mean that they can't benefit from an outstanding TEAM experience. Stop crying and living vicariously through your kids. Leave your kids alone. Stop screaming at the officials. Stop emailing your coaches.
Let the attacks begin! Cheers!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is the sad reality. Throw out the holdback talk. Some of your kids are smaller, slower, less athletic and can’t catch and throw. Many of your kids are scared and don’t play physical. Can’t wait till your kids get to high school and you freshmen gets wrecked by a Senior. Go cry on a message board about kids being bigger stronger and faster and how life is so unfair.

GTFOH

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wish my kids team played at that tournament were them Tigers beat them Hawks this summer only to see Hawks parents solk[/quote]

The Tigers brought their 2021 team to play the 26 Hawks. All kids on the field were between 17 and 24 years old. You people who worry about holdbacks are crybabies who make excuses for your kids' lack of ability (current ability - they can and will get better). Not every kid is a stand out. That doesnt mean that they can't benefit from an outstanding TEAM experience. Stop crying and living vicariously through your kids. Leave your kids alone. Stop screaming at the officials. Stop emailing your coaches.
Let the attacks begin! Cheers![/quote]

Can you please enlighten the rest of us to your virtuous ways?We are not worthy to receive your enlightenment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is the sad reality. Throw out the holdback talk. Some of your kids are smaller, slower, less athletic and can’t catch and throw. Many of your kids are scared and don’t play physical. Can’t wait till your kids get to high school and you freshmen gets wrecked by a Senior. Go cry on a message board about kids being bigger stronger and faster and how life is so unfair.

GTFOH
Not the words I’d use, but totally agree. So many parents on my sons team cry about holdbacks and I don’t get it. Honestly, I don’t understand why any non-school sport, team, league is based on grade instead of age, but who cares...that’s the way it is! If you don’t like it, stick to rec and/or find another sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, that question certainly struck a raw nerve, but nobody denied that the team is mostly or all 13 year-old's. Thanks for the honesty. Congratulations on all the trophies, I guess.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if your team doesn't have 5-6 holdbacks it doesn't make much sense to play them - its not really competitive. You take away their holdbacks and the team is pretty average. I saw a lot of dropped passes, errant shots, i don't think their players are developing skills. They basically give the ball to their holdbacks and they muscle in against younger smaller kids and shoot 5 yards out, not much skill in that. Not really sure why Hawks bother showing up to tournaments seems like a waste of time for everyone.

Like Reply Quote
Page 14 of 267 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard