BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 267 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People get a grip and chill.Enjoy lax is occurring and enjoy the creators game. Kids are happy to be outside and playing.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No need to debate the age issue. It's simply true that it gives the good clubs an advantage over the club teams that do not play with athletes that have reclassified. No biggie, but in most other sports, the best players move up... not down. But hey, if it helps you sleep at night knowing that your kids would likely struggle vs age appropriate competition, all the power to you. Otherwise, let them battle it out with kids their own age and see how they do.
The top 3 ranked attack recruits at 2022 are all reclassed kids who played up at the club level until HS. Now that they are playing down with kids in their same graduating class, they are dominant. The combination of playing on age through youth lacrosse and falling back to their grad year in HS has served them well, the caveat being that they may well have been top 5 prospects in the class of 2021 had they not reclassed or done pre-first or whatever.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are out of your mind! Ask to see their birth certificates and I’m fairly certain you will be shocked. As a matter of fact maybe Hawks should just release them to shut all of you up over this.

I believe they are all on age; could be the smallest of all club teams playing at the 2026 level minus the one Middie. Talented group of kids but the gap is closing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look here. Hawks 26 is the greatest team in the nation. Last tournament there were 8 D1 coaches scouting their players. Spalding doesn’t even want to play them!!

If lax would follow suit and classify by birth year this conversation would dramatically change. I can't wait for the weak and worthless argument that one year doesn't make a difference and our kids are more skilled. Wait for it because here it comes...

Pretty sure the entire Hawks roster will turn 13 before August ends, I can't imagine how any one of the kids wasn't born between 9/1/06 and 8/31/07. They really should just own it and play 2025. They wouldn't be elite in 2025.

#nohawkisonage

Pretty sure you are wrong. Source....My son is one of the kids on the team and will be 12 after August.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks are playing this weekend against BLC, VLC, Mesa Futures, and True Illinois. Colossal waste of their time; nobody will come within 10 goals.

True Illinois wont give them a game?

At this point what would you suggest they do? Teams arent travelling like in a normal year. The clubs want to play so they can say they provided the full season. The kids want to play. Play who shows up.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
VLC over Hawks, you heard it here first.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
😂

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Hawks are playing this weekend against BLC, VLC, Mesa Futures, and True Illinois. Colossal waste of their time; nobody will come within 10 goals.

Why didn't Hawks just go to Platinum Cup? They'd still be the best team, but much better comp overall and they were still letting teams register in the past week to fill NY/NJ slots that had to drop out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Hawks are playing this weekend against BLC, VLC, Mesa Futures, and True Illinois. Colossal waste of their time; nobody will come within 10 goals.

Why didn't Hawks just go to Platinum Cup? They'd still be the best team, but much better comp overall and they were still letting teams register in the past week to fill NY/NJ slots that had to drop out.

They are avoiding True Annapolis (sarcasm font)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not so sure about beating the Hawks, but I was wondering if any VLC Dads are on this forum; now we know!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just compared the teams at Platinum Cup and Summer Exposure. (yes, I need to get a life). Let's wait for scores before saying one field is a waste of time but the other is worthwhile.

In other news, FCA is playing Pennsylvania Roughriders - are those the same two teams that had a brawl recently?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't know anything about VLC Who have they beaten this summer?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just compared the teams at Platinum Cup and Summer Exposure. (yes, I need to get a life). Let's wait for scores before saying one field is a waste of time but the other is worthwhile.

In other news, FCA is playing Pennsylvania Roughriders - are those the same two teams that had a brawl recently?

Looks like it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, same match up...PA RR won 4-3 day 1, FCA won 4-3 in the championship that ended in the fight. Will probably be another FCA win tomorrow, but could be close and hopefully cleaner.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, same match up...PA RR won 4-3 day 1, FCA won 4-3 in the championship that ended in the fight. Will probably be another FCA win tomorrow, but could be close and hopefully cleaner.
Really? PA RR played their A game twice and FCA its C game at best and still split 1-1. FCA in a blowout tmrw, no doubt.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is a RR?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? PA RR played their A game twice and FCA its C game at best and still split 1-1. FCA in a blowout tmrw, no doubt.

What does this gibberish mean dad?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is a RR?

An FCA beater

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look here. Hawks 26 is the greatest team in the nation. Last tournament there were 8 D1 coaches scouting their players. Spalding doesn’t even want to play them!!

If lax would follow suit and classify by birth year this conversation would dramatically change. I can't wait for the weak and worthless argument that one year doesn't make a difference and our kids are more skilled. Wait for it because here it comes...

8 D1 coaches scouting rising 7th graders?

I think it was 7, but one had an assistant.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What does this gibberish mean dad?

It means someone stirring the pot because they have nothing better to do at 40+ years of age.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is a RR?

An FCA beater
If FCA can ever figure out their issues on offense and at attack they could be elite. Pieces on D are in place with some midfield talent but Daddy Ball rules and those kids on the team wouldn’t make any other elite team if they tried out. Fact

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is a RR?

An FCA beater
If FCA can ever figure out their issues on offense and at attack they could be elite. Pieces on D are in place with some midfield talent but Daddy Ball rules and those kids on the team wouldn’t make any other elite team if they tried out. Fact
I’m not an FCA parent, so don’t know about the daddy ball (I assume the coach has a son on the team playing attack from the comment) but that defense is legit (top AA quality), but that offense is closer to B. Good luck this wknd as I’m one of those who cheers for other MD teams when we aren’t facing them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shame on the Hawks and Tigers for playing in weak tournaments this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are Tigers?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do the rough riders play their kid that attacked the player, or do they man up and sit him out for the season like they said? Will find out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just let them play & have fun

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shame?

What is wrong with you? I sure hope that was a kid, as that would be beyond pathetic and embarrassing for anyone over 18 and raised correctly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do the rough riders play their kid that attacked the player, or do they man up and sit him out for the season like they said? Will find out.
Out for the season? You FCA parents/coaches obnoxiously curse all game long, instruct your kids to take players out which leads to your kids taking cheap shots and you want a kid suspended for the season? I wasn’t there, but I can’t imagine it was an “attack” given what I’ve seen out of this FCA squad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are asking for a 12 yr old to get suspended for a season? I don’t know the details, but sounds like you are really soft and at least a little scared. What would you want vs real MD/LI squads...lifetime bans? lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe your son should be playing soccer. Lax is played with gloves, helmet and stick. If your kid got attacked in game it sounds like a parental issue.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Right, shame on Hawks for playing in the tournament they are hosting. What are they thinking? So weak.
(Sarcasm for those who aren’t smart enough to figure that out)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats True Annapolis for taking down WCS. Not my son’s team, but love seeing any MD squad taking down out of state “all-star”
Squads.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats True Annapolis for taking down WCS. Not my son’s team, but love seeing any MD squad taking down out of state “all-star”
Squads.

They had no business winning that game. They lost next 2. They are horrible.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Squads.

They had no business winning that game. They lost next 2. They are horrible.
Ah, that’s too bad...heard there was a good FCA/Madlax game there too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two really good teams.
A little chippy at times, but both played great lacrosse.
Fun to watch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two really good teams.
A little chippy at times, but both played great lacrosse.
Fun to watch.
Chippy for sure, but great game especially after FCA had to come back from a 4 goal deficit in the last five minutes to tie Pennsylvania RR in the previous game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Welcome VLC to the Elite League

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why did the hawks drop out of the 91 tourney next weekend? I see most of the other age groups still playing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like WCS rebounded to play solid game against MadLax and beat FCA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can someone give me an update on this?

Like Reply Quote
Page 13 of 267 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard