BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 53 of 53 1 2 51 52 53
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
All but 2 kids are returning and everyone has already paid their initial deposit to "Lock in" our kids spots.... so we have 24 kids and are "adding a few more" ... The program is being really quiet.
What team is this? Guts enough to post this but not name the team? Fishing?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait? You mean 14 yr old lacrosse wont define my life or my son's life? WTH? I thought being on an Instagram post was the mecca of kiddie lacrosse.... I better put a stop-payment on that $4500 check ....

My kid is 15

And entering 9th grade? My son is 13 and starting HS this fall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait? You mean 14 yr old lacrosse wont define my life or my son's life? WTH? I thought being on an Instagram post was the mecca of kiddie lacrosse.... I better put a stop-payment on that $4500 check ....

My kid is 15

Yikes. You might want to rethink that. Just tell CoachC you’re going to PG him and move him to 2026.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Playing time and training, leading to the connections that the programs gap have with coaches and equally important, the guys who run the showcases. It is critical important to get invites to the top showcases. College coaches do not have the time to run from tournament to tournament. They see 1,000s of useless highlight films of superstars playing against mediocre competition. In the end, they use the showcases to see the best of the best competing against each other.

Spot arguing about who is the best team. Find the right program who can get your kid seen at the right time, in the right spot.

100% correct. You need a Coach who has the connections to secure invitations.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Playing time and training, leading to the connections that the programs gap have with coaches and equally important, the guys who run the showcases. It is critical important to get invites to the top showcases. College coaches do not have the time to run from tournament to tournament. They see 1,000s of useless highlight films of superstars playing against mediocre competition. In the end, they use the showcases to see the best of the best competing against each other.

Spot arguing about who is the best team. Find the right program who can get your kid seen at the right time, in the right spot.

100% correct. You need a Coach who has the connections to secure invitations.

Yes but those invitations only go to a select few, you know the ones that play. Again, it’s tryout season and you have a HS student that is on a team and he doesn’t play, you will look back 3 years from now and regret that you enabled that.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My kid is 15

All depends on where you live. NY state doesn't even have uniform school cut-off dates (NYC kids go much later making them older). NY, NJ, CT, MD all different. US lacrosse wants to be the governing body but refuses to address the age group discussions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 91B team coach is not a good guy or coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then find another team. You will find that most of these guys arent the salt of the earth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 91B team coach is not a good guy or coach

Why would you say that?

Page 53 of 53 1 2 51 52 53

Link Copied to Clipboard