Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #305498 07/30/20 01:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s spend the next 10 months debating why none of the top Maryland teams will be at the World Series of Youth Lacrosse. It should be productive and entertaining.

Or it will be the same old complaints. Let’s be real the Maryland teams that enter the qualifying tournament for the WSYL are not playing in Elite in HoCo.

Over under on posts asking why such and such team isn’t playing in WSYL over the next 11 months on this board is about 500. I’ll take the over.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

TheBackOfTheCage #305499 07/30/20 01:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who has FCA beat that was any good? They barely beat crabs!!

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #305500 07/30/20 01:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dream on. Watched tigers beat hawks and prime time almost beat hawks.[/quote]

and we watched Primetime beat Tigers and Towermen beat Tigers and then Hawks beat Sweetlax NY in the Championship

We also saw Hawks beat Tigers 12-4 at NAL[/quote]

If you have to justify how good your sons team is there must be some doubts.........hawks reign is coming to an end.[/quote]

Plenty more Hawks losses or near losses in last 18 months[/quote]

Hawks lost to our laxachusettes team at the crabs tournament. Watched them almost losing to tigers in nlf championship game.The looneys told us they beat them as well.[/quote]

"OUR" Laxachusettes? You cant even spell your organization's name correctly? Not sure when Looney's beat them, but definitely not recently. Since that Game at Boys Latin over 2 years ago, I believe they have lost to Edge and to the Tigers in OT just last week.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #305501 07/30/20 01:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just imagine if the Hawks were missing an attackman at NAL and NLF which they won. And the attackman is more dominant then the ones they had!!! LOL

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #305502 07/30/20 02:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Look here. Hawks 26 is the greatest team in the nation. Last tournament there were 8 D1 coaches scouting their players. Spalding doesn’t even want to play them!!

If lax would follow suit and classify by birth year this conversation would dramatically change. I can't wait for the weak and worthless argument that one year doesn't make a difference and our kids are more skilled. Wait for it because here it comes...

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #305503 07/30/20 02:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look here. Hawks 26 is the greatest team in the nation. Last tournament there were 8 D1 coaches scouting their players. Spalding doesn’t even want to play them!!

If lax would follow suit and classify by birth year this conversation would dramatically change. I can't wait for the weak and worthless argument that one year doesn't make a difference and our kids are more skilled. Wait for it because here it comes...
Obv it makes a difference, but since club lax is birth year there's really no reason to cry about it. If you hold back a kid just for sports you are a child abuser. If you hold back for academic and/or social issues then just own the fact you are gaining an advantage in lax.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #305504 07/30/20 02:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No need to debate the age issue. It's simply true that it gives the good clubs an advantage over the club teams that do not play with athletes that have reclassified. No biggie, but in most other sports, the best players move up... not down. But hey, if it helps you sleep at night knowing that your kids would likely struggle vs age appropriate competition, all the power to you. Otherwise, let them battle it out with kids their own age and see how they do.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #305505 07/30/20 02:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pretty sure the entire Hawks roster will turn 13 before August ends, I can't imagine how any one of the kids wasn't born between 9/1/06 and 8/31/07. They really should just own it and play 2025. They wouldn't be elite in 2025.

#nohawkisonage

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #305509 07/30/20 02:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

8 D1 coaches scouting rising 7th graders?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #305510 07/30/20 03:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just imagine if the Hawks were missing an attackman at NAL and NLF which they won. And the attackman is more dominant then the ones they had!!! LOL

Real question is what to do when your top players have already left & joined with ???

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #305514 07/30/20 04:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pretty sure the entire Hawks roster will turn 13 before August ends, I can't imagine how any one of the kids wasn't born between 9/1/06 and 8/31/07. They really should just own it and play 2025. They wouldn't be elite in 2025.

#nohawkisonage

2 are turning 13 in August...should they be playing 2024 lax?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #305520 07/30/20 05:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who has FCA beat that was any good? They barely beat crabs!!

Outside of the Hawks and tigers who has anyone beat this year? Lets be honest my tournaments are watered down and guest players are filling in for those kids who won't play due to COVID concerns. How can any team be judged at this point?

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #305521 07/30/20 06:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks are playing this weekend against BLC, VLC, Mesa Futures, and True Illinois. Colossal waste of their time; nobody will come within 10 goals.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #305522 07/30/20 07:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are out of your mind! Ask to see their birth certificates and I’m fairly certain you will be shocked. As a matter of fact maybe Hawks should just release them to shut all of you up over this.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #305532 07/31/20 01:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#nohawkisonage

2 are turning 13 in August...should they be playing 2024 lax?

If you know the age and birthdays of boys on a team that your child is not on, you have serious issues.

Like Reply Quote
Page 32 of 191 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 190 191
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard
BOTC SPONSORS