BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 28 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 27 28
Re: Should Travel Clubs Issue Partial Refunds if Lax is Cancelled?
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Contract law, people...don't sign a contract that says no refunds...period. If you signed such a contract you are out of luck. This is how this country works. If your club director has worked hard to provide practices and alternate games/scrimmages/interactions, why are you complaining? Money grab? Greedy? Is the fact that children are involved the reason why making money is a sinister practice? Most clubs are fairly up-front that they are running a business. I would rather invest a few grand in my child than take a vacation that is here and gone in a week. This is not your daddy's youth sports world anymore. If you aren't getting a superior experience than that of PAL, why do you do it? Are your practices worth every penny? If not, who is to blame? You gave the
m the money...and signed the contract. So many people on here think that this business, because it is youth sports, should adhere to your altruistic stance and put themselves in potential financial stress...when they aren't contractually obligated to do so? Club sports have improved the game of lacrosse 10 fold. Watch a PLL game and tell me that the players 20 years ago could hang...a few could, but the skill is not even close. And this is largely due to the fact that we pay good money so great teachers of the game don't go into finance or some other line of work...so they can teach our kids. Stop being so darn silly about it. It's a contract...no one made you sign it.

People watch PLL?

Not Me..PLL is a spokeman for BLM now with their shiny patch on all uniforms.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any LI teams attend any out of state tournaments this weekend? How did they fare?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any LI teams attend any out of state tournaments this weekend? How did they fare?

Why don’t you check Tourney Machine?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of it should be allowed at this point if they really want to contain this thing. The kids dont seem to be the big problem. The problem is the parents Packed together like a herd of animals, no masks, no distancing, no nothing., And they all carpooled to get there and are touching the same cooler for their beverages. Nasty! To each their own I guess. I for one, will be nowhere near that horseshi^%$#

Recent tourneys we've been to were nothing like that. Sharing coolers? No one is doing that.
There is plenty of room to spread out.
BUt hard for you to get a sense of the situation in your bunker.
And you are free to stay nowhere near that 'horseshi^%$#'.. No one is forcing you..

Not the case at NAL this weekend. Sidelines were packed and most were not wearing masks. (Wearing it like a chin strap doesn't count.) There were also a few team tents. Pretty standard behavior at all the events we have attended this summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NAL, but they had to call 511 when they drove accross NJ, you will not see them in LI until Aug 12.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have the clubs done enough to date to warrant keeping your $?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If all you can do based on my post is create a story yhat my name is kevin and sue contract workers...and mock the PLL, it would appear the thesis of my argument was sound and you are typical LI guys....this case is CLOSED!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We were just informed that two young men on our sons 91 2023 Team tested positive for COVID and all practices are Cancelled as we as tournaments..,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
More coming. If teams are gonna continue to practice and cross state borders then don't act surprised when it does. Enjoy the last week of lax and thx to all of you deeckheads who just ruined the fall season for everyone else.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If all you can do based on my post is create a story yhat my name is kevin and sue contract workers...and mock the PLL, it would appear the thesis of my argument was sound and you are typical LI guys....this case is CLOSED!!!

Easy there Karen. It is not all about you ! LOL.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
More coming. If teams are gonna continue to practice and cross state borders then don't act surprised when it does. Enjoy the last week of lax and thx to all of you deeckheads who just ruined the fall season for everyone else.

Ok, so just so I am clear, the Corona virus (which has a 99% recovery rate and is less harmful to kids than the seasonal flu) knows state borders, curfews and not to infect at BLM rallies. And that it will get you if you eat chips at a bar but not if you eat a burger at a bar. Did I get that correct?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whos going to settle with a team and pay the first payment in September with no Certainty of a fall season ??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry you are so sensitive. Typing in caps definitely closes the case.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]We were just informed that two young men on our sons 91 2023 Team tested positive for COVID and all practices are Cancelled as we as tournaments..,

Does the shiny white teeth, with a fake tan coach also have covid?

What is MLB doing wrong? Many players testing positive for covid, games being cancelled. As parents allowing our kids to participate in practices and out of state tournaments, why don't we have anyone testing positive for covid? Maybe MLB should consult many of our club directors for advice keeping covid within our parents and kids at 0%. Just a thought.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Correct. Nobody knows how, why or who contracts or spreads C-19. As for the 1% it killed, according to your stats, I really hope that none of the families of that 1% read these posts. You 1 way, selfish Lax parent. Hope it is worth it and your kid "stung the corner". Again, I thank you for ruining any shot at a Fall season. Lax on partner!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whos going to settle with a team and pay the first payment in September with no Certainty of a fall season ??
Many parents. Listen to some of them, the excuses, the spin, yada, yada, yada. Cooper is having fun practicing and playing in 95* degree weather. But when he's home, his parents will not tell Cooper go cut the grass in 95* weather, it's too hot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many parents. Listen to some of them, the excuses, the spin, yada, yada, yada. Cooper is having fun practicing and playing in 95* degree weather. But when he's home, his parents will not tell Cooper go cut the grass in 95* weather, it's too hot.

Cooper has grass allergies, that's why he goes to SA to be indoors and he also practices with his club team there also. Cooper is a Stud and D1 material.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BECAUSE NONE AT THESE TOURNAMENTS IS BEING TESTED THEREIN LAY PROBLEM!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cooper has grass allergies, that's why he goes to SA to be indoors and he also practices with his club team there also. Cooper is a Stud and D1 material.

Is Cooper the male version of KAREN? Many of these kids have similar hair styles, can't tell these days...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Correct. Nobody knows how, why or who contracts or spreads C-19. As for the 1% it killed, according to your stats, I really hope that none of the families of that 1% read these posts. You 1 way, selfish Lax parent. Hope it is worth it and your kid "stung the corner". Again, I thank you for ruining any shot at a Fall season. Lax on partner!

left wing liberal BadPerson.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did you keep your kid home during the seasonal flu season for his/her school years? Because you know that would have been selfish of you not to seeing as the seasonal flu has caused more fatalities to kids then the corona virus. Or were you selfish back then but are now woke?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NO 91 2023 kids have it and the team practiced last night You people are a special kind of crazy Pathetic

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My god...everybody is going to die ... i hope the 1% of what...coronavirus deaths? Stop with that bs. Never knew long island was filled with such softies. Must be north shore.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My god...everybody is going to die ... i hope the 1% of what...coronavirus deaths? Stop with that bs. Never knew long island was filled with such softies. Must be north shore.

Just stick to what you do best - driving garbage trucks or selling used cars. Imbeciles like you make LI the armpit of America.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey big time..Nothing wrong with driving a garbage truck or selling cars. Armpit of America ? Total stunad..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just stick to what you do best - driving garbage trucks or selling used cars. Imbeciles like you make LI the armpit of America.

That is funny, but why OR, it could be both. You also forgot to add driving Iroc Z and screaming wheels wheels wheels on sideline while guzzling down some liquid in a red solo cup.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Son was in PA this past weekend and if there isnt an outbreak after that its allBS. we going to live locked up forever its less than 1% enough with the snowflakes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the guy in PA: See what happens in 14 days. Thats the barometer. Hopefully nothing. That would be a great outcome

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NO 91 2023 kids have it and the team practiced last night You people are a special kind of crazy Pathetic

That's great to hear, i'm glad it was not true.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just my opinion, but the modified lacrosse with no faceoffs is not good lacrosse. Not worth it at all. Gave it an optimistic try, but not again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just my opinion, but the modified lacrosse with no faceoffs is not good lacrosse. Not worth it at all. Gave it an optimistic try, but not again.

Thanks for sharing....why "not worth it at all?" Many of us felt that it kept the games moving, none of the score then the ref wastes time walking to the face off, etc. Kids got more reps clearing, riding, transition while attack men celebrated. Wouldn't mind seeing less face-offs in real games, maybe only to start quarters...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for sharing....why "not worth it at all?" Many of us felt that it kept the games moving, none of the score then the ref wastes time walking to the face off, etc. Kids got more reps clearing, riding, transition while attack men celebrated. Wouldn't mind seeing less face-offs in real games, maybe only to start quarters...

I completely agree was so much more fun to watch and the boys got a lot more reps.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NCAA should have followed the PLL rules. I've been watching the series, and there has not been one faceoff that has lasted more than 2 seconds! NCAA made a big mistake on this one in my opinion

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, the many of you were the ones that give everyone a trophy and cant win a Faceoff. It’s a possession game. Battling for possession after every goal is the way the game is played. Stand up, knee down or sticks together, like hockey you restart with a battle for possession. The college rules and PLL rules are also making this way more interesting as now its wing play, counters and quick outcomes. Go work on the skill, play to win and leave the game as is...........in this instance, if it allowed kids to play lax I’m all for it. In regards to changing the game format, stop it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Face offs every single game - your kid is maybe 2026/27 at least? Maybe still in diapers? Relax while you still have a chance

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thought it was Primetime

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This post will likely age well . . . !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anybody know the status of Laxfest?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just stay ready, it's day by day. Figure, it could be from tomorrow until the end of August. You'll have a day to inform the job you will be taking off to schlep to NJ for a 3 game play day. What the heck, Live Lax Forever.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just stay ready, it's day by day. Figure, it could be from tomorrow until the end of August. You'll have a day to inform the job you will be taking off to schlep to NJ for a 3 game play day. What the heck, Live Lax Forever.

Rumor mill is it may be in Connecticut Friday through Sunday

Like Reply Quote
Page 23 of 28 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 27 28
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard