BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,154
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 39 of 39 1 2 37 38 39
Re: Boys 2028-5th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We’ve played the turtles and rebels and they are fine parents and great players. Who lacks class is 91. Yes you can argue they are the top talent on LI but classless parents who are day drinkers with red solo cups or yeti’s with alcohol, harass refs and make tourneys miserable. That franchise needs a good look in the mirror!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son attended St. Anthony’s lax camp. Seems rebels 2030’s have carried on the torch for the Rebels reputation. Gang mentality on the first day led to multiple withdrawals and complaints from other parents. St. Anthony’s ready to address issues at beginning of day 2 with whole group, only to have 8 rebels kids show up late, together, wearing their championship green hats from previous tournament. My thoughts were, what parent, in their right mind, sends a group of kids in to a camp attended by all lax teams wearing their hats? The parents allowed it and obviously supported it. Pathetic on many levels. I’ve had to walk away from 2028 Rebels moms to enjoy games. Now I’m seeing it is truly the culture. Bad look Rebels.

Why are you upset a kid wore a championship hat? They aren’t my kids, but my kids have tons of championship hats and shirts, they earned them and can wear them.

Honestly seems like you’re a little too sensitive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels has really good coaching. The kids could develop well under them. The problem is and always will be culture that the parents bring and the kids learn from. Those parents, the ones that don't stop talking, that scream obscenities at games, that ruin outings like at Lake George because they think they can do whatever they want, that have kids that shoot other kids with BB guns. They're going to ruin those boys. Plain and simple.
What happened at Lake George

Rule #1: What happens in lake George stays in lake George.

Sounds like Mt Sinai PAL parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
More importantly than all of the nonsense written about, what are the available clubs on Long Island that are looking for players? Is it too late?

Are both A and B teams treated the same and given the same opportunities in the club? I don’t care if my son is on a B team, but will he be given opportunities to possibly rise to the A team? Does that ever happen from your experience?

I imagine most of the A teams are set with only a few positions being looked for, but what happens to new players?

I think BTB has a few spots open on their AA and A team. Two varsity coaches, based out of Plainedge and NO parent coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels has really good coaching. The kids could develop well under them. The problem is and always will be culture that the parents bring and the kids learn from. Those parents, the ones that don't stop talking, that scream obscenities at games, that ruin outings like at Lake George because they think they can do whatever they want, that have kids that shoot other kids with BB guns. They're going to ruin those boys. Plain and simple.

Do tell!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Do tell!!

Smithtown parents are right up there too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This 2028 thread is better than Telenovela, whatever the Rebels charge isn’t enough!

Seriously

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As the world turns....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think what we’ve learned is don’t lie to people. Don’t say one thing and do another.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like someone is a little butt hurt now that the rebels don't have a goalie. Just saying! Oh and yeah they should have cleared the decision with you 1st. HAHAHA - Pathetic!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Waaaaaa!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son attended St. Anthony’s lax camp. Seems rebels 2030’s have carried on the torch for the Rebels reputation. Gang mentality on the first day led to multiple withdrawals and complaints from other parents. St. Anthony’s ready to address issues at beginning of day 2 with whole group, only to have 8 rebels kids show up late, together, wearing their championship green hats from previous tournament. My thoughts were, what parent, in their right mind, sends a group of kids in to a camp attended by all lax teams wearing their hats? The parents allowed it and obviously supported it. Pathetic on many levels. I’ve had to walk away from 2028 Rebels moms to enjoy games. Now I’m seeing it is truly the culture. Bad look Rebels.

Lol are you complaining that a group of 8 year old teammates hang out together at a camp they probably signed up for together and wore their championship hats that they just won? Upset little Johnny didn’t get a participation hat he can wear with his friends?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol are you complaining that a group of 8 year old teammates hang out together at a camp they probably signed up for together and wore their championship hats that they just won? Upset little Johnny didn’t get a participation hat he can wear with his friends?

Mamba Mentality

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe change this to the Rebels/Turtles/Smithtown board?

Page 39 of 39 1 2 37 38 39

Link Copied to Clipboard