BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Boys 2023 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by LAXFAX
Yeah - Hawks are desperate only able to win games now with guest players trying to recreate the True Mid-Atlantic formula...sad really that the club can't seem to win anymore with just a pure local Maryland team of talent. Think a few holdbacks on that roster as well....and if playing TM 91 Maryland, DC Express, and Leading Edge are considered the "A" bracket to brag about...someone hold my beer and pass me a box of tissues because I am laughing so hard.

Looneys Road to a tournament title - Orange Crush, Express North and Bluestar followed by Juice Cherries in Finals. 3 of those teams played at the AA Level a week prior. Move Looneys to the elite bracket of NAL and they go 0-3. Play DC Dogs or Hawks in the finals and the lose by double digits. It’s a joke that their considered NAL champions.

This is such an absurd discussion, if any of you think that a team's record means anything at this age, you are simply clueless. The only reason any of you care about this garbage is for the bragging rights for your own egos. Every one of the teams at NAL have a kid, or in some cases kids, that can play elite college level lacrosse. Sure there may be more of those players on Hawks, DC Dogs, etc., but in the big picture, it is meaningless. We all know that if your kid is good enough, he will be discovered. What's more amazing is watching the parents of 15-16 year-olds at these tournaments carrying tents and coolers to the sidelines for their kid's team, any opportunity to get in the good graces of the coach and get more playing time for little Johnny...pathetic

Or to make sure their kids are shaded and hydrated in 100+ degree temps which can be deadly.....what a moronic statement!!

Missing the point helicopter dad, the kids can carry their own tents and coolers when the are 15, or in some cases 17....

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah - Hawks are desperate only able to win games now with guest players trying to recreate the True Mid-Atlantic formula...sad really that the club can't seem to win anymore with just a pure local Maryland team of talent. Think a few holdbacks on that roster as well....and if playing TM 91 Maryland, DC Express, and Leading Edge are considered the "A" bracket to brag about...someone hold my beer and pass me a box of tissues because I am laughing so hard.

Looneys Road to a tournament title - Orange Crush, Express North and Bluestar followed by Juice Cherries in Finals. 3 of those teams played at the AA Level a week prior. Move Looneys to the elite bracket of NAL and they go 0-3. Play DC Dogs or Hawks in the finals and the lose by double digits. It’s a joke that their considered NAL champions.

This is such an absurd discussion, if any of you think that a team's record means anything at this age, you are simply clueless. The only reason any of you care about this garbage is for the bragging rights for your own egos. Every one of the teams at NAL have a kid, or in some cases kids, that can play elite college level lacrosse. Sure there may be more of those players on Hawks, DC Dogs, etc., but in the big picture, it is meaningless. We all know that if your kid is good enough, he will be discovered. What's more amazing is watching the parents of 15-16 year-olds at these tournaments carrying tents and coolers to the sidelines for their kid's team, any opportunity to get in the good graces of the coach and get more playing time for little Johnny...pathetic

Or to make sure their kids are shaded and hydrated in 100+ degree temps which can be deadly.....what a moronic statement!!

So the supposed genius thinks that having a tent on the sidelines (which non of the players stand under) will make playing in the 100+ heat non-lethal...got it...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rock being the St. Paul feeder. HILARIOUS Sp has one decent t 23 and he plays for FCA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rock being the St. Paul feeder. HILARIOUS Sp has one decent t 23 and he plays for FCA

They have a few good ones on Looneys as well. The LSM was on the varsity this year along with the FCA kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Missing the point helicopter dad, the kids can carry their own tents and coolers when the are 15, or in some cases 17....

Not when they're warming up stunad; god forbid parents helping out the team.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree with SP assessment. Few good players on looneys teams as well. Rock kids are JV players at the most.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not when they're warming up stunad; god forbid parents helping out the team.

What about after the game when all of the players walk away and leave all of the garbage for their parents to clean up, not for one instance do they think about helping.....parents of high school players should be on the sideline rooting for their kids not acting as valets.... but I know, you're just "helping out the team"...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about after the game when all of the players walk away and leave all of the garbage for their parents to clean up, not for one instance do they think about helping.....parents of high school players should be on the sideline rooting for their kids not acting as valets.... but I know, you're just "helping out the team"...[/quote]

Ok - awesome - At the next tournament, we will keep an eye out for your perfect kid - the best on the field, from a true MD program, that is honestly run, with absolutely no holdbacks or kids from other programs or states that paid registration fees like everyone else. The kid that is carrying not only his bag, but his team tent, and a cooler of water and hey maybe a chair for the ref. I guess if we still aren’t sure who your kid is, he will be the one picking up everyone’s trash on the sidelines after the game. Obviously he’s not on the hawks, and he didn’t make under armour.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about after the game when all of the players walk away and leave all of the garbage for their parents to clean up, not for one instance do they think about helping.....parents of high school players should be on the sideline rooting for their kids not acting as valets.... but I know, you're just "helping out the team"...

Ok - awesome - At the next tournament, we will keep an eye out for your perfect kid - the best on the field, from a true MD program, that is honestly run, with absolutely no holdbacks or kids from other programs or states that paid registration fees like everyone else. The kid that is carrying not only his bag, but his team tent, and a cooler of water and hey maybe a chair for the ref. I guess if we still aren’t sure who your kid is, he will be the one picking up everyone’s trash on the sidelines after the game. Obviously he’s not on the hawks, and he didn’t make under armour.[/quote]

Since you clearly cannot understand the big picture, this discussion is a waste of time. These kids are in high school, they need to take on a little more responsibility. While you may have good intentions as a parent, it is not too much to ask of the kids to bear a little bit of the burden. You drive your kid all over for tournaments, practices, play dates, etc., not to mention the money that you lay out to support him. Frankly, if I were the team coach, I would sure as heck make sure that the players are seeing to their own needs as much as possible. At this point, it is the coach's job to develop these kids from a playing perspective and as young men. As for the other nonsense about my perfect kid, he certainly is not, but I would sure say something to him if he left garbage all over the sidelines or didn't help out with something as simple as grabbing the corner of a tent. As for your assessment of my kid's talent, I will let that go in light of the fact that you are pounding your chest about Under Armour...and not sure about the Hawks reference, that team has been reduced to a core group with an assortment of weekly guest players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately players only have donk parents on BOTC and cheating and lying coaches as their role models. Don’t expect too much from the as they follow their example....you!

quote=Anonymous]

Ok - awesome - At the next tournament, we will keep an eye out for your perfect kid - the best on the field, from a true MD program, that is honestly run, with absolutely no holdbacks or kids from other programs or states that paid registration fees like everyone else. The kid that is carrying not only his bag, but his team tent, and a cooler of water and hey maybe a chair for the ref. I guess if we still aren’t sure who your kid is, he will be the one picking up everyone’s trash on the sidelines after the game. Obviously he’s not on the hawks, and he didn’t make under armour.[/quote]

Since you clearly cannot understand the big picture, this discussion is a waste of time. These kids are in high school, they need to take on a little more responsibility. While you may have good intentions as a parent, it is not too much to ask of the kids to bear a little bit of the burden. You drive your kid all over for tournaments, practices, play dates, etc., not to mention the money that you lay out to support him. Frankly, if I were the team coach, I would sure as heck make sure that the players are seeing to their own needs as much as possible. At this point, it is the coach's job to develop these kids from a playing perspective and as young men. As for the other nonsense about my perfect kid, he certainly is not, but I would sure say something to him if he left garbage all over the sidelines or didn't help out with something as simple as grabbing the corner of a tent. As for your assessment of my kid's talent, I will let that go in light of the fact that you are pounding your chest about Under Armour...and not sure about the Hawks reference, that team has been reduced to a core group with an assortment of weekly guest players.[/quote]

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are all the black kids? This sport is very Racist and does not respect the Countries values of Diversity and Inclusion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are all the black kids? This sport is very Racist and does not respect the Countries values of Diversity and Inclusion.

Relax there , USL will have a Cover with the picture of a Black Lacrosse players with some glowing words and a few pc correct articles inside, PLL has some bright shiny BLM patches on their uniforms, Lars Tiffany has written a article to lacrosse world telling us that this country was built on the back of blacks. College Coaches associations has had one zoom meeting after another on diversity, List goes on and on at college and pro level.

Is that enough pandering to get the racist label off ?? I think diving, swimming and crew should be looked at too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know whats really going on with Crab Feast?
No schedule 2 days before it starts

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know whats really going on with Crab Feast?
No schedule 2 days before it starts

Schedule is out now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The True National Black and Green teams are hardly better than the True MD teams. Wth? Is this the same True National that beats up on top teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The True National Black and Green teams are hardly better than the True MD teams. Wth? Is this the same True National that beats up on top teams?

You’re think of a True Atlantic National Team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The True National Black team is suppose to be a top team. The True National Atlantic team is elite.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks lost to the Crabs today......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The hawks were out coached and out played. I wonder if they are going to get rid of the daddy ball coaches for next year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The hawks were out coached and out played. I wonder if they are going to get rid of the daddy ball coaches for next year?

That daddy ball mentality trickled down to the UA tryouts as well; Hawks and FCA well represented on that team. Shocking. Anyone else hear the HC of FCA son scream at the HC at crabs at halftime when FCA was up 5-1? Boy did that backfire! Of course the kid played the entire second half and did nothing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That daddy ball mentality trickled down to the UA tryouts as well; Hawks and FCA well represented on that team. Shocking. Anyone else hear the HC of FCA son scream at the HC at crabs at halftime when FCA was up 5-1? Boy did that backfire! Of course the kid played the entire second half and did nothing.

Shocker - Hawks out coached yet again. Daddy ball doesn't get the job done fellas. Maybe you should try to bring in some kids from New York oh wait that didn't get the job done either! Rumor has it lots of spots will be open on that roster if those two buffoons come back to coach next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shocker - Hawks out coached yet again. Daddy ball doesn't get the job done fellas. Maybe you should try to bring in some kids from New York oh wait that didn't get the job done either! Rumor has it lots of spots will be open on that roster if those two buffoons come back to coach next year.

Will Hawks ever learn? Daddy ball hasn't been getting it done for a while.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks have been in the championship game of every tournament they've played in the last three years. win some, lose some. Looks like they've gotten something done for awhile now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks have been in the championship game of every tournament they've played in the last three years. win some, lose some. Looks like they've gotten something done for awhile now.
Buffalo bills of the 2023 class?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well. If they were the Bills they would have lost every one. They have clearly not. You really don’t know your sports history. Do some research before you make a reference. Google can help.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Will Hawks ever learn? Daddy ball hasn't been getting it done for a while.

Do they need to win every single game and tournament to gain your approval? They we've a ton. They have developed some of the best players at their positions for the class of 2023. My son on a different club but hat tip to the Hawks players and coaches for being one of the best while playing against the best

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bmore lax embarrassed today at weak Millon tourney. 3D NE whipped Looneys and 91MD by double digits. Kooper’s winless. Unseeded final game for last place tomorrow bw Koopers and 91MD.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bmore lax embarrassed today at weak Millon tourney. 3D NE whipped Looneys and 91MD by double digits. Kooper’s winless. Unseeded final game for last place tomorrow bw Koopers and 91MD.
Since when would anyone consider T91 or Looney’s representing Baltimore lacrosse?? Crabs and FCA would be a different story. This was a B level event

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 3D New England team is stacked. Put Crabs or Hawks against them and the result wouldn't be much different.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes. 23 91 and Koopers very similar to crabs and FCA. Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes. 23 91 and Koopers very similar to crabs and FCA. Lol

dense. And 91MD best K 4-3 today. So has 91 fallen further down or has K improved that much?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3D NE wouldn’t even beat Rock.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Players on TM91 MD and Looneys are rostered with several highly talented young athletes from the Baltimore area that attend the same private schools as Crabs and FCA players. Plenty of these same players are also top multi-sport athletes at their respective schools. Crabs and FCA are great teams for sure - but putting other teams down with players that work hard and love the sport is childish and insecure. Arrogance eventually reaps the karma it deserves...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody was putting looneys down.... it appears they were just putting Koopers, 91, and Rock down. Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Players on TM91 MD and Looneys are rostered with several highly talented young athletes from the Baltimore area that attend the same private schools as Crabs and FCA players. Plenty of these same players are also top multi-sport athletes at their respective schools. Crabs and FCA are great teams for sure - but putting other teams down with players that work hard and love the sport is childish and insecure. Arrogance eventually reaps the karma it deserves...

At some point you must stop helecoptering junior. You already held him back. He is still on a second tier club. Life is hard dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody was putting looneys down.... it appears they were just putting Koopers, 91, and Rock down. Lol
It’s funny.. You can tell the only parents that post of these forums are Hawks, Crabs, Looneys, and FCA parents...Pissing and moaning on how they were cheated and how great they are.....A complete cancer....If you are of these lax aunt parents.. Eat a Richard....Lacrosse is bigger than you and you glamorous clubs.....Yeah, Yeah Yeah... I was cut by your clubs...Go pound sand ...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s funny.. You can tell the only parents that post of these forums are Hawks, Crabs, Looneys, and FCA parents...Pissing and moaning on how they were cheated and how great they are.....A complete cancer....If you are of these lax aunt parents.. Eat a Richard....Lacrosse is bigger than you and you glamorous clubs.....Yeah, Yeah Yeah... I was cut by your clubs...Go pound sand ...

My guess is your son is not going to St. Mary's, BL, Loyola and CH? Amazing how these coaches now take lesser players committed to their schools over talent; club lacrosse has become an ugly business over the years to say the least.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My guess is your son is not going to St. Mary's, BL, Loyola and CH? Amazing how these coaches now take lesser players committed to their schools over talent; club lacrosse has become an ugly business over the years to say the least.

Calvert Hall takes lesser talent? They might be the best team in the US?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Alright my kid plays on a national team and on a local club out of Philly so no horse in this game but I have to say comparing 91 MD 2023 and Koopers to Crabs/FCA at 2023 is a total joke.

My sons team lost to FCA this summer by 2-3 goals and beat 91 MD by 10. Not even remotely comparable.

Now that said there are some great players on 91MD at least but the overall talent and depth isnt close.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the teams to beat this summer ?

Like Reply Quote
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Quick Reply