BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 267 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Bad recruiter by the way.
☝🏻

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 blows.
Lack of coaching and bitter parents.
You won’t see top kids at your tryouts.
Sorry. Enjoy the alohas.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is scared of nothing. Sorry we played tough competition.

Words out on 91 Dad and no parent wants to be part of that mess on the sidelines.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]
In their defense, apparently the fight gave them a tourney championship instead of playing man down with a one goal lead for the final 90 seconds of that tourney...they did what's best for their kids! Amazing their coaches don't get ejected when calling opposing players female body parts (with a capital P) or yelling at the defense to beat the poop (with a capital S) out of opposing players. #ChristianValues

Hilarious.....seems to be a lot of detest for that team and when parents get on to bash other clubs it’s generally due to bitterness. So since you kid got cut just tell him to keep working hard and never quit! No good in bashing clubs to make yourself feel better and justify why your son is now looking for a team to play on. Embrace the grind dad and enjoy the ride. Lmao your poor kids.
My kid never tried out for FCA nor would he (no offense, just not local enough), but any group of parents and coaches who come flying onto a lax field to break up a 1 on 1 fight between 12 yr olds have some serious issues. I’m fully against punches being thrown but let the kids and refs sort it out, your time has passed, FCA dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]
In their defense, apparently the fight gave them a tourney championship instead of playing man down with a one goal lead for the final 90 seconds of that tourney...they did what's best for their kids! Amazing their coaches don't get ejected when calling opposing players female body parts (with a capital P) or yelling at the defense to beat the poop (with a capital S) out of opposing players. #ChristianValues

Hilarious.....seems to be a lot of detest for that team and when parents get on to bash other clubs it’s generally due to bitterness. So since you kid got cut just tell him to keep working hard and never quit! No good in bashing clubs to make yourself feel better and justify why your son is now looking for a team to play on. Embrace the grind dad and enjoy the ride. Lmao your poor kids.
My kid never tried out for FCA nor would he (no offense, just not local enough), but any group of parents and coaches who come flying onto a lax field to break up a 1 on 1 fight between 12 yr olds have some serious issues. I’m fully against punches being thrown but let the kids and refs sort it out, your time has passed, FCA dad.

Obviously you weren’t at the game because your facts are completed misguided. Stick to helping your son achieve his goals and help get the PA RR dad some therapy.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why on earth would you call a child a bad player- you do know you are talking about children right? with is wrong with you and anyone else who puts down a kid. Grow up! And NO I’m not a 91 parent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys has a bunch of guest rec players on thier team on Friday. Are they that desperate???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys has a bunch of guest rec players on thier team on Friday. Are they that desperate???

Actually pretty smart since I do not believe they will be having tryouts this year. Add some kids and see what they can do in game like situations against good competition; I think you can see more about a kid in game situations than a 2 hour tryout. Also they have a lot of injuries. Desperate no; smart and resourceful yes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s only smart and resourceful when you add quality. Those kids you had out there were a sign of desperation. Looneys is a sinking ship.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s only smart and resourceful when you add quality. Those kids you had out there were a sign of desperation. Looneys is a sinking ship.

Focus on your on sons development; I’m sure at one time he was playing rec ball before making the jump to Club. I will never understand the obsession with putting other kids down who are out there giving 100% of everything they have in order to get better. Club parents are pathetic.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What would happen to the landscape of elite level lacrosse if lacrosse followed soccer and switched to birth year instead of grade? Imagine, you could never use the “hold back” excuse when you lose. Parents would stop intentionally making their kids repeat grades to give them a competitive advantage in lacrosse (I know, I know, little Billy wasn’t held back for athletics, it was about his education and maturity level). All teams would then be on a level playing field. Soccer got it right. You can play up, but you can never play down. Lacrosse is so backwards. In most sports the best kids play up, in lacrosse they play down to stand out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What would happen to the landscape of elite level lacrosse if lacrosse followed soccer and switched to birth year instead of grade? Imagine, you could never use the “hold back” excuse when you lose. Parents would stop intentionally making their kids repeat grades to give them a competitive advantage in lacrosse (I know, I know, little Billy wasn’t held back for athletics, it was about his education and maturity level). All teams would then be on a level playing field. Soccer got it right. You can play up, but you can never play down. Lacrosse is so backwards. In most sports the best kids play up, in lacrosse they play down to stand out.

100% agree. It should be by birth year. Like hockey and soccer. End this madness.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think birth year for club lax, or club any sport for that matter makes 100% sense. School teams should be by grade obviously as that's how the kids are already grouped. If it is not a school team, there is no reason to use grade...very arbitrary measure of athletic ability and physical readiness. Also, this way kids naturally get a wider array of teammates.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well soccer isn’t a sport so.........

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True rolling this morning

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No don’t do that! I’m planning on making my kid a double hold back!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The “Rec” kids that Looneys had playing for them played really well. There’s lots of individual “rec” kids that can play at the elite level. It’s just that the “rec” teams aren’t anywhere near as deep or as talented, so they can’t compete.

If I’m putting together a team, I would take a talented “rec” kid that spent the last 3-4 years playing in A or AA, that’s looking to move up to an elite team, over a kid that’s been on 3-4 different elite teams in the last 3-4 years, every single time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think birth year for club lax, or club any sport for that matter makes 100% sense. School teams should be by grade obviously as that's how the kids are already grouped. If it is not a school team, there is no reason to use grade...very arbitrary measure of athletic ability and physical readiness. Also, this way kids naturally get a wider array of teammates.

Hmmm, I see we have a fresh holdback conversation. Hard to believe this has never come up here before

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The “rec kids” looney had playing for them played really well. LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The “rec kids” looney had playing for them played really well. LOL

Did they not? Those two twin brothers that play for a AA “rec/club” program looked really good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What if this whole board is just 3-4 people talking to each other, constantly pretending to be different people?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True rolling this morning

Yes they did. Playing right where they belong in a B tournament!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think the number is that low, but I do think that the same frequent fliers post over and over.

In case anybody missed the last few posts - Looneys bad; 91 bad; Hawks good, but the Dads are losers. Did I miss anything?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes. 91 dad”s are Losers too.... by far!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What Tourney is True playing in today.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s not?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Liberty Rising...B tournament. 🤦‍♂️

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Liberty Rising 2020

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, comp was weak, but True will run through Adrenaline Platinum Cup next weekend too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, comp was weak, but True will run through Adrenaline Platinum Cup next weekend too.

You obviously haven't seen that True Team play. They will get smoked!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Liberty Rising 2020

Did True play in two tournaments today? True Annapolis 2026 also shows up on TourneyMachine at Trilogy Turning Point.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No chance...True can’t beat FCA, Madlax, WCS, Looneys etc. Good luck, True A!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The aren't playing in summer exposure right in their back yard?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was True Maryland. 2 different teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hmmm, I see we have a fresh holdback conversation. Hard to believe this has never come up here before

Never Happen, Holdback apologists are too many and Holdbacks make most Top teams...well Top Teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What if this whole board is just 3-4 people talking to each other, constantly pretending to be different people?

What if there wasnt a Tooth Fairy ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is looneys 26 imploding?? Where will thier better players go?Are you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they struggle at Platinum Cup this wknd, the wheels will fall off.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many teams does looneys even have left?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they struggle at Platinum Cup this wknd, the wheels will fall off.

Is there a Platinum Cup?

Like Reply Quote
Page 11 of 267 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard