BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 267 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 MD hides from nothing. Look at our schedule dummies!!

HAHAHA!!! Your coaches hide from the refs on the sidelines when they get ejected. Ole boy needs some anger management.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks aren't messing around today...beating 91 MD by 6 goals and Tigers by 8 goals is not a bad Wednesday

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks aren't messing around today...beating 91 MD by 6 goals and Tigers by 8 goals is not a bad Wednesday
Nobody cares but you, big ole Hawks dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do Hawks have basically the same group from last year? Second game score is a shocker.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HAHAHA!!! Your coaches hide from the refs on the sidelines when they get ejected. Ole boy needs some anger management.
91 MD might want to start hiding more after going 0-3 today!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big Ole Hawks Dad? I’m not that big! Tigers parents sure seemed to care. Who makes up that Tigers team this year? Some great players, but play nothing like a team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LIL OLE 91 DAD, TAKING THE LUMPIEST OF L's TODAY.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do Hawks have basically the same group from last year? Second game score is a shocker.

Tigers has one kid!!!! He doesnt pass. The funny thing is his dad was sitting on the bench telling the coaches when to run him at midfield and attack. Kid didnt score a goal until Hawks were up big in the 4th quarter . I

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I watched some. One hawks dad told me they added 3-4 from last year and lost a few. Said the were missing a good player today too

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 MD might want to start hiding more after going 0-3 today!

I think it was hilarious that the coach said throw the ball out of bounds on a flag down. How about try and take a shot a score. You dont score you go man up. 0-3 0r 3-0 for $1800 for club ball

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone notice the Tigers kid driving home when they left?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha, Hawks kids were saying they saw some new faces on the Tigers, but none they recognized from other teams...guess they were dipping into other age groups!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone see True or Bay Raiders...... looks like they keep dropping out of tournaments and then playing elsewhere

#stopducking #youdonttrainmore #stilljustPLC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to that big lefty attack for 91...never saw a big one...91 Dad...where are you? What happened today?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha, Hawks kids were saying they saw some new faces on the Tigers, but none they recognized from other teams...guess they were dipping into other age groups!

I am impressed. Outside of Fortnite, my kid can’t remember what he did yesterday. Hawks kids remember the roster of an out of state team they play twice a year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am impressed. Outside of Fortnite, my kid can’t remember what he did yesterday. Hawks kids remember the roster of an out of state team they play twice a year?

I mean they are faster, stronger, more athletic so smarter is probably right. Hence why your kid is playing Fortnight

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I mean they are faster, stronger, more athletic so smarter is probably right. Hence why your kid is playing Fortnight
Smarter is pushing it. I mean we are talking AA county. #gitrdun

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some kids want it more then others and it shows.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
now that's funny

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to that big lefty attack for 91...never saw a big one...91 Dad...where are you? What happened today?

91 Dad still waiting on his kid to actually "PUT A BODY ON SOMEONE" instead of getting run right by!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean some kids parents want it more and it shows. Keep it real.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean some kids parents want it more and it shows. Keep it real.
Nah, I really want it, but my kid doesn't have the same drive. This isn't about the kids...it's all about the parents!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that the chest pumping is done. How were the actual games yesterday?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that the chest pumping is done. How were the actual games yesterday?
1. Hawks
2. Tigers
3. Madlax
3. 91
5. HHH

I'd say Hawks, 91, Madlax were all as expected. Madlax is better coached and plays more team ball, but 91 has more individual talent...in they end a tie. Tigers weren't as strong as I thought and HHH was better than last year, but not at the level of other 4 teams. I didn't watch Madlax vs. HHH, but from glances I don't think the one goal score was indicative.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Individually 91 has more talent than any 26 team. Just need to play more like a team!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Individually 91 has more talent than any 26 team. Just need to play more like a team!!
I am neither a 91 nor a Hawks parent, but I think saying 91 has more talent than any 26 team is really tough to justify.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am neither a 91 nor a Hawks parent, but I think saying 91 has more talent than any 26 team is really tough to justify.

From 91 Dad's perspective. I would like to hear which position that talent is greater. I watched both teams play several times yesterday. I want to watch this unfold.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 hold the edge in coaching ejections!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From 91 Dad's perspective. I would like to hear which position that talent is greater. I watched both teams play several times yesterday. I want to watch this unfold.
Hawks have greater talent at attack, mid, defense and goalie...outside of those spots, I agree with you 91 has more talent (although I'd give Hawks the edge on coaching and parenting too).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This ladies and gentleman is how delusional parents and team owners are with this club!! This team has completely taken a step back at every position on the field and it has showed this summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Tigers really only have one player. When the other boys catch up in size and speed, that team will not be a top team barring some pretty significant changes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks dad...have fun watching your kid play public school lax in AA county. Our boys will be mixing it up in the MIAA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks dad...have fun watching your kid play public school lax in AA county. Our boys will be mixing it up in the MIAA

Is that really all you have left. You let a bunch of 12 year olds get the better of you after what they did to your kids on the field! Be better

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really!? You know where the Hawks kids go to school? If so that quite messed up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry to say, you will see the Hawks kids in the MIAA too. Older brothers of players and kids already go to st Mary’s, Calvert Hall, Severn, McD, Gilman etc. AA county is not a backwater, just a better talent pool hon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When I was playing HS lacrosse (many) years ago there was a Catholic High School near Annapolis named St. Mary's that had a great lacrosse program; are they still a force, and if so, wouldn't some of the Hawks 2026 players be on track to go there?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax beat Team 91 MD 5-1 at NLF. Game was never close and 91 scored late when Madlax put in the second string. Impossible to consider these teams as equals. The last time they played was in Hershey last summer and 91 scored two goals in another beating. Tigers have a good team but not as athletic or physical as Hawks or Madlax. Tigers played zone vs Madlax after they figured out their middies are not elite. Zone was very effective so credit the coaching staff. Didn’t see Hawks vs Tigers. I guess the zone didnt work vs the Hawks. Tigers vs Hawks in NAL on Friday so we will see if Tigers come up with a better gameplan.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry to say, you will see the Hawks kids in the MIAA too. Older brothers of players and kids already go to st Mary’s, Calvert Hall, Severn, McD, Gilman etc. AA county is not a backwater, just a better talent pool hon.

The Hawks are awesome. Best team in the country, no doubt. But take it easy with the better talent pool in AA county stuff. The Hawks are the only game in town in AA county. If you live in AA county or near it, and you are good enough to play elite level lacrosse, you go to the Hawks. If FCA, Looneys, 91, Crabs all combined their best kids that Baltimore County talent pool would look just as good. It’s just that all of their talent is spread out through several teams. This is a well known fact and can’t even be debated.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Hawks are awesome. Best team in the country, no doubt. But take it easy with the better talent pool in AA county stuff. The Hawks are the only game in town in AA county. If you live in AA county or near it, and you are good enough to play elite level lacrosse, you go to the Hawks. If FCA, Looneys, 91, Crabs all combined their best kids that Baltimore County talent pool would look just as good. It’s just that all of their talent is spread out through several teams. This is a well known fact and can’t even be debated.

Best in the country maybe, but not best today; down go the Hawks in OT to the Tigers. BTW no way is that attackman on age for the Tigers!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best in the country maybe, but not best today; down go the Hawks in OT to the Tigers. BTW no way is that attackman on age for the Tigers!!!!
Like half your team sour Hawks dad? Take the loss like a man.

Like Reply Quote
Page 9 of 267 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard