BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 267 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NLF in DE (then "the hoped for' move to PA) is canceled. No team from north of DE wants to deal with 2 week quarantines or mandatory testing when they return. That's the situation for travel outside of New England and NY. It's unfortunate...would have been great to have all the elite teams there but won't happen. Most teams from CT, MA, NY and the rest of NE are playing local comp and not traveling.

NLF is on...look at tourneymachine

They turned it into a small one day event with teams playing 2 games. Not the big multi day tourney it was intended to be.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF in DE (then "the hoped for' move to PA) is canceled. No team from north of DE wants to deal with 2 week quarantines or mandatory testing when they return. That's the situation for travel outside of New England and NY. It's unfortunate...would have been great to have all the elite teams there but won't happen. Most teams from CT, MA, NY and the rest of NE are playing local comp and not traveling.

They turned it into a small one day event with teams playing 2 games. Not the big multi day tourney it was intended to be.

Looks like NAL next Friday is the tournament of the summer. Hopefully your son is on a team that is attending.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like NAL next Friday is the tournament of the summer. Hopefully your son is on a team that is attending.

You are overlooking the Capital Classic this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DId 91 pull out of tournaments after the beating they took from Looneys? 91 Dad? Where are you? Football start?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YES! True vs 2025 Gorilla LC and 2027 BLC should be instant classics!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YES! True vs 2025 Gorilla LC and 2027 BLC should be instant classics!

That Tournament has only one top 20 team, Madlax.

NAL has over 10 of the top 20 teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 2026 needs work on its resume before they are considered Top 20 nationally, or worthy of HoCo Elite for next spring. Beating up on the 2026 field at Capital Classic will not show very much. But hopefully they will get a chance to show their stuff before the summer is over.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone who wants to give their money to a club owner like MM has some serious mental issues. I’ll just point you to the direction on his 22 team as it implodes due to his selfish behavior. What an embarrassment to youth lacrosse. We hat say you 91 parent? How do you justify giving money to this guy???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 2026 needs work on its resume before they are considered Top 20 nationally, or worthy of HoCo Elite for next spring. Beating up on the 2026 field at Capital Classic will not show very much. But hopefully they will get a chance to show their stuff before the summer is over.

Not a Madlax parent but in the next 7 days they will play at Capital Classic, NLF, NAL. We will definitely know how good ALL our local teams are shortly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Idk, always a fun debate but I think they cold be top 20...somewhere in that 15-25 range.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Division Breakdowns for the NAL Tournament have been taken down; more changes coming due to teams dropping out or going to be canceled?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Capital Classic is being moved to VA? Anyone got the scoop?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Division Breakdowns for the NAL Tournament have been taken down; more changes coming due to teams dropping out or going to be canceled?

Gonna be cancelled. Its coming

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NAL originally stated 3 games as welll as NLF but both schedules only had teams playing 2. It stinks to drive 2 hours to play 2 games

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Curious as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NAL originally stated 3 games as welll as NLF but both schedules only had teams playing 2. It stinks to drive 2 hours to play 2 games

Some teams playing 3 on NLF schedule.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Koopers 2027 won the 2026 Division at Beach Lax, in a 12 team bracket? Crabs 2026 placed 3rd. Are we going to ignore this?

With that said, the kid that takes the face offs for Crabs is REALLY good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Koopers 2027 won the 2026 Division at Beach Lax, in a 12 team bracket? Crabs 2026 placed 3rd. Are we going to ignore this?

Yes due to the fact it was a 26/27 bracket and Kooper’s played all 27 teams. And yes I would hope someone one crabs would be REALLY good against Breakers, HOCO and Sidewinders all A or AA teams at best.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes due to the fact it was a 26/27 bracket and Kooper’s played all 27 teams. And yes I would hope someone one crabs would be REALLY good against Breakers, HOCO and Sidewinders all A or AA teams at best.

The real question is why is Crabs 2026 not at NLF this week? Crabs are a founding member. Doesn't look good to not be there. Maybe worried about being embarrassed? Maybe stick to weak tournaments like Beach Lax?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best they could do against Sidewinders was a tie.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But Crabs only played teams that were A or AA, so shouldn’t they have gone 3-0 and dominated the tournament with a large goal differential? They tied Sidewinders. I think that was point.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just got a text that FCA lost to PA Roughriders...tourney machine stalking verifies it. Maybe the we’re looking ahead to next weekend as that’s a legit squad. Not being a donk, but looking for info if anyone has it in that game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just got a text that FCA lost to PA Roughriders...tourney machine stalking verifies it. Maybe the we’re looking ahead to next weekend as that’s a legit squad. Not being a donk, but looking for info if anyone has it in that game.
Refs didn't even know the rules, but PA RR were solid and definitely way better than expected. FCA was the better team but didn't play well enough to put it out of reach. FCA will win out tmrw.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Refs didn't even know the rules, but PA RR were solid and definitely way better than expected. FCA was the better team but didn't play well enough to put it out of reach. FCA will win out tmrw.
All the PA club teams would be avg. rec teams in MD, don't want to hear excuses.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the PA club teams would be avg. rec teams in MD, don't want to hear excuses.
Umm, Tigers XVI is a PA club team. Let’s be honest, outside of Hawks there’s no great 2026 team in MD yet. It’s a good thing talent is still so spread out at this age.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would consider 91 md a great team. At least talent wise. Funny from the FCA parent that they will win out tomorrow. I certainly hope so against Dukes Young guns and Mesa

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that a baseball team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would consider 91 md a great team. At least talent wise. Funny from the FCA parent that they will win out tomorrow. I certainly hope so against Dukes Young guns and Mesa

You obviously didn't see 91 vs Looneys last week. 🤦‍♂️

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would love to know who your son(s) are playing for? I read some bitterness in this post lol. Hit the wall!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA won out, 4-3 in the final over PA Roughriders. Game called early due to a fight.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA won out, 4-3 in the final over PA Roughriders. Game called early due to a fight.

Didn’t FCA and Crabs have some sort of fight last week too? Or maybe it was in the stands? Fellowship of Christian Athletes...ha!

FCA has a good team though. Those defenders are excellent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fellowship of Christian Athletes.

Neither the coaches or parents of any level FCA team I have seen over the years have ever actually practiced what they are supposed to be about. Sad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn’t FCA and Crabs have some sort of fight last week too? Or maybe it was in the stands? Fellowship of Christian Athletes...ha!

Their defenders are definitely legit, unfortunately offense needs work. PA Roughriders had a solid starting attack with a big dude who is very athletic, was a great matchup until the unfortunate ending.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Their defenders are definitely legit, unfortunately offense needs work. PA Roughriders had a solid starting attack with a big dude who is very athletic, was a great matchup until the unfortunate ending.

What happened at the end?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fight with an FCA kid getting knocked out...game called early

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA was ahead, working the clock. Their attackman was snaking the Rough Riders defender pretty hard. Their attack dropped the ball and it was recovered and thrown up field, followed up with a push from behind. The Rough Rider defender then jumped on the attackman and launched a full on ground and pound assault. The ref had his back turned so the FCA player took a solid beating. He was finally pulled off and his father ran up yelling he'd take on everybody there. Both sidelines were on the field and the game was ended. The player and father are an embarrassment to the Rough Riders organization. It was a fairly even game until that point. There was roughly one to two minutes left on the clock.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Roughriders player punched an FCA player in the head twice knocking him unconscious. Roughriders parents rushed the field and threatened to kill people. Seriously the Dad of the roughriders player who assaulted the FCA player screamed "I'll kill everyone here"

There was no fight. Just a roughriders player assaulting an FCA player. Nothing happened after that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Roughriders player punched an FCA player in the head twice knocking him unconscious. Roughriders parents rushed the field and threatened to kill people. Seriously the Dad of the roughriders player who assaulted the FCA player screamed "I'll kill everyone here"

There was no fight. Just a roughriders player assaulting an FCA player. Nothing happened after that.
So RR didn’t win?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wild stuff. I’ve always thought both those teams are pretty low class. Something must have happened to cause the RR player and Dad to go off the deep end; anybody care to share that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wild stuff. I’ve always thought both those teams are pretty low class. Something must have happened to cause the RR player and Dad to go off the deep end; anybody care to share that?
FCA got called for a penalty which started it (flag was down and ref should have blown it dead). RR player should not have knocked him out, but the flag was on FCA so he obv started it and unfortunately felt the consequences.

Like Reply Quote
Page 7 of 267 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard