BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Boys 2027-5th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Give clubs time because though it is not looking good not sure if it is a done deal to cancel entire spring summer....if no tuition adjustments are made then all heck will break loose with parents whether 91, Legacy, Ogloo or name your club

Agree on that .

or if summer is saved for travel, go three days per week instead of two. Definitely a refund for lost practice/tournaments.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Give clubs time because though it is not looking good not sure if it is a done deal to cancel entire spring summer....if no tuition adjustments are made then all heck will break loose with parents whether 91, Legacy, Ogloo or name your club

Agree on that .

or if summer is saved for travel, go three days per week instead of two. Definitely a refund for lost practice/tournaments.

3 days a week ? Really ? Guess you have nothing eles
Going on with yourself. Who wants to do 3 says a week ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree on that .

3 days a week ? Really ? Guess you have nothing eles
Going on with yourself. Who wants to do 3 says a week ?

My son's team was doing this before the shut down. The best teams do this schedule normally. Just making a suggestion to get money back to the parents of other teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 days a week plus a game? or 2 practices plus a game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What 2027 PAL team would of took the lizards cup this year ?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when will the club teams start to refund people money now that schools closed for the year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when will the club teams start to refund people money now that schools closed for the year

Call your credit card .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares? Sachem puts a lot of effort into PAL too bad their Varsity teams stink. #1-39 against Ward Melville sounds about right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares? Sachem puts a lot of effort into PAL too bad their Varsity teams stink. #1-39 against Ward Melville sounds about right.

Dude, you're posting to nothing. Put the bottle down, take off your orange 91 panties, and have a catch with your kid in the back yard.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What are you responding to?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MYO is very good if all those kids are actually from Moriches, definitely better than Sachem. Smithtown is strong too in Suffolk

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MYO is very good if all those kids are actually from Moriches, definitely better than Sachem. Smithtown is strong too in Suffolk

MYO is comprised of Center Moriches and East Moriches. I coach a girls team in district but know the team well and friends with the families. All but 1 kid is from those 2 towns, one other goes to ESM but has had a waiver since 2nd grade. I think there was some issue family had with ESM. As you probably know PAL verifies all of it. Those boys are solid and have won the last couple years, probably would have been them or a solid Smithtown team playing in that Hofstra thing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MYO is comprised of Center Moriches and East Moriches. I coach a girls team in district but know the team well and friends with the families. All but 1 kid is from those 2 towns, one other goes to ESM but has had a waiver since 2nd grade. I think there was some issue family had with ESM. As you probably know PAL verifies all of it. Those boys are solid and have won the last couple years, probably would have been them or a solid Smithtown team playing in that Hofstra thing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Definitely better than Sachem, says who the girls team coach from Center Moriches? How will Center Moriches stack up against Sachem starting in 7th grade onward? Exactly

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Definitely better than Sachem, says who the girls team coach from Center Moriches? How will Center Moriches stack up against Sachem starting in 7th grade onward? Exactly

I'll pass your message on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Attention Sachem parents; Turtles got rid of one of their trouble makers. We feel sorry for the son, very nice kid but the father, NO. According to other Sachem parents, he's also a hand full with their town team. He owes us all money, but we won't get into that. Good luck Sachem!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Attention Sachem parents; Turtles got rid of one of their trouble makers. We feel sorry for the son, very nice kid but the father, NO. According to other Sachem parents, he's also a hand full with their town team. He owes us all money, but we won't get into that. Good luck Sachem!

I know who they are referring to. I guess someone thought it was a perfect time to get rid of the problem.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s the same way they used to talk about Hugely

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Attention Sachem parents; Turtles got rid of one of their trouble makers. We feel sorry for the son, very nice kid but the father, NO. According to other Sachem parents, he's also a hand full with their town team. He owes us all money, but we won't get into that. Good luck Sachem!

I know who they are referring to. I guess someone thought it was a perfect time to get rid of the problem.

I heard. Did they give him some money back? If the Turtles did, when and if ever we get back on the field we have to buy our own lunch. Oh well!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard. Did they give him some money back? If the Turtles did, when and if ever we get back on the field we have to buy our own lunch. Oh well!

Doesn’t most clubs have a team forum ? How about go on it and bring your issues on it instead of here or ask your director for a refund for 1/4 of your tuition. No you won't you will go on here and rant. Governor doesn’t want open anything up and people worry about FOOD at tournament's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Doesn’t most clubs have a team forum ? How about go on it and bring your issues on it instead of here or ask your director for a refund for 1/4 of your tuition. No you won't you will go on here and rant. Governor doesn’t want open anything up and people worry about FOOD at tournament's.

Sachem does not have a club forum

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Spallina's 91 team practicing 3 days a week during the shutdown?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great team they will continue when time comes so will Rage both best 2027 team out there ! Best bang for its buck and im not on 91 just a unique age group Overall. Fact !!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very risky for any organization to attempt practices right now, After these protests there will be a sudden spike in covid cases. Several other states are seeing alot of new cases since re-opening. Dublin deck was fined 14k for adults drinking, I would think any club having young kids practice would be a worse fine. I'm a 91 parent and we are not practicing. BS cares too much about the kids to risk that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very risky for any organization to attempt practices right now, After these protests there will be a sudden spike in covid cases. Several other states are seeing alot of new cases since re-opening. Dublin deck was fined 14k for adults drinking, I would think any club having young kids practice would be a worse fine. I'm a 91 parent and we are not practicing. BS cares too much about the kids to risk that.

BS is a donk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great team they will continue when time comes so will Rage both best 2027 team out there ! Best bang for its buck and im not on 91 just a unique age group Overall. Fact !!!

That's right. FACT. My 10 and 11 year old is better than yours. Ha! so there? In FACT, my daughter plays 2030 and she has been training since she could crawl and is the best. FACT! I hope the sarcasm is noted.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The governor said six sports can resume on July 6, but lacrosse isn't among them. Not looking too good for any club tournaments this summer (even those rescheduled for August). Anyone have any different or inside information?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The governor said six sports can resume on July 6, but lacrosse isn't among them. Not looking too good for any club tournaments this summer (even those rescheduled for August). Anyone have any different or inside information?

I have no other different or inside info other than to say earlier today I received an email from my sons coach who had last week emailed they were going to start practice this weekend u[dating all the parents and said the hope is first practice is now July 6.

After this latest delay I told the coach I am sorry but we are going ahead with our summer plans and they don't involve lax. For our sons sake we held off as long as we could but we are now heading upstate for the month of July for some swimming and biking and relaxation. Coach was disappointed but understood. I am not getting into the discussion we had re refunds and carry over until next yr. Needlesstoday my son was disappointed (rising sophomore) but there isn't going to be lax and its time to move on for the summer REGARDLESS what tourney directors and your coaches will have you believe. These order will be coming from above especially for lax and "contact " sports and large gatherings for tourneys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, I guess things changed from mid-June....Team 91 Machine and Rage back in action yesterday, both 3-0. Looking forward to seeing everyone on the field this summer...good luck to all and enjoy this diversion from COVID reality.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you actually boasting about your teams going into your weak your tournaments and besting up on bad teams who did you beat? Just curious . And don't put machine and rage in the same sentence . Rage is a mediocre tram and machine is legit . Rage are filled with kids who can't hold the jock strap of the machine kids . So relax there buddy . I know for a fact that rage can't beat any good teams from out of state . Got spanked last year by every good out of state team they played , embarrassed actually. So keep winning your weak tournaments and putting your finger in the air but don't put machine and rage in the same sentence. When you have the balls to go play the Annapolis Hawks , eclipse a team , lax black , etc.....then come back and put rage in the same sentence as machine until then enjoy your t shirt

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahaha agreed....what a clown. Machine is a legit A team ,one of the top 3 in the country . Rage is a B+ team that beats up on bad B teams . Don't make that mistake again rage dad . Keep your fingers crossed that you wake up from your dream one day and your kid is on machine. Until then please don't use them in the same sentence.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another 3-0 at mylollipop tournaments, congratulations rage dad . You da best

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you actually boasting about your teams going into your weak your tournaments and besting up on bad teams who did you beat? Just curious . And don't put machine and rage in the same sentence . Rage is a mediocre tram and machine is legit . Rage are filled with kids who can't hold the jock strap of the machine kids . So relax there buddy . I know for a fact that rage can't beat any good teams from out of state . Got spanked last year by every good out of state team they played , embarrassed actually. So keep winning your weak tournaments and putting your finger in the air but don't put machine and rage in the same sentence. When you have the balls to go play the Annapolis Hawks , eclipse a team , lax black , etc.....then come back and put rage in the same sentence as machine until then enjoy your t shirt

Wow.. So much anger.. Let me guess.. Your son didn't make a 2027 91 team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahahaha, here we go with the 91 dad/clowns.....just telling it like it is . Myself and my son are perfectly content where we are . Keep drinking the 91 kool-aid. The reality goes something like this ....son brings home an exam with an 89 on it ...dad says " what is this B +". Son says " dad but I had the highest B+ in the class" dad replies " son a B+ is a B+ , I don'care that you have the highest B+ , that's mediocre , bring me an A next time " lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is with the anger and bitterness towards 91? Jesus Christ - lighten up. No one said anything bad about any other club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't get the detest towards 91 Rage. Machine is clearly the best on LI, no question. But put 91 Rage against Igloo A, Legacy and Shore to Shore, who together are the tier under Machine, and Rage has and will beat those teams more often than not. Yes, Igloo A won once last year when they went up by one goal halfway through the game and then literally spent the rest of the game running away from Rage. It was surreal to watch. Igloo won fair and square, we all take our hat off...but really, that's what you're doing in 4th grade lacrosse? I don't blame the kids, I blame the coaching for that pathetic display.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who talks like this ? Your son Machine ? Dont understand

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who talks like this ? Your son Machine ? Dont understand

only a meathead who lives through his 12 year old holdback talks like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't get the detest towards 91 Rage. Machine is clearly the best on LI, no question. But put 91 Rage against Igloo A, Legacy and Shore to Shore, who together are the tier under Machine, and Rage has and will beat those teams more often than not. Yes, Igloo A won once last year when they went up by one goal halfway through the game and then literally spent the rest of the game running away from Rage. It was surreal to watch. Igloo won fair and square, we all take our hat off...but really, that's what you're doing in 4th grade lacrosse? I don't blame the kids, I blame the coaching for that pathetic display.
really 5th grade lacrosse. #crazy

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard