BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 317 of 327 1 2 315 316 317 318 319 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What is the YJ's refund Credit Policy?
Their policy is there is none.
So it’s on their website. Actually one of the only teams that are not stringing parents along like my son’s team.
Teams are staying together. Tourney fees will be applied to next year. And 2021s are getting their money back. Show me one other organization who is actually taking money out of their pocket and returning it?

My kids team isn't. The organization posted tuition fees beginning in September, with no mention regarding number of tournaments.

Doubt it

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ Thorn/Colbert was suppose to have all this “talent to torch.” Didn’t do much torching against Jesters. Looked average at best.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ Thorn/Colbert was suppose to have all this “talent to torch.” Didn’t do much torching against Jesters. Looked average at best.

who won?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ Thorn lost to Jesters, no surprise there!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 goal game for 2 straight halves. No complaints. Jesters won draws more than yj and that’s the game. More of these match ups please. Whose next ?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is that 2023 draw girl for the Jesters? She dominated the draw circle today.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree, wish we could see more of these matchups on Long Island. Jesters came to us today and quite honestly were in control for most of the game. I was impressed with that team. Very skilled group and well coached.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is that 2023 draw girl for the Jesters? She dominated the draw circle today.....

Interesting thing about draw control. It’s usually more about the girls on the circle rather than the one actually taking the draw, unless she consistently catches it herself, which rarely happens

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I agree, wish we could see more of these matchups on Long Island. Jesters came to us today and quite honestly were in control for most of the game. I was impressed with that team. Very skilled group and well coached.

Maybe YJ was too quick to proclaim themselves the top team in the age group. Too many individuals not enough team play. No way 8-10 UA girls if it’s a legit tryout

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I agree, wish we could see more of these matchups on Long Island. Jesters came to us today and quite honestly were in control for most of the game. I was impressed with that team. Very skilled group and well coached.

Maybe YJ was too quick to proclaim themselves the top team in the age group. Too many individuals not enough team play. No way 8-10 UA girls if it’s a legit tryout

It will be mostly YJ girls! It is the politics of LI lax, get used to it.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol!! Cearly you are not faimiar with the 2023 TYs, the redheaded step child of the organization. There are two studs on that team, one a new addition, one origional. Also, being that the Jesters coach is also one of the UA coaches, the breakdown will probably look somthing loke this:

Jesters: 4-5
TG: 5-6
YJ: 4-5
Legacy: 2-3
Other: 2

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]I agree, wish we could see more of these matchups on Long Island. Jesters came to us today and quite honestly were in control for most of the game. I was impressed with that team. Very skilled group and well coached.

Mostly YJ girls lol and they lost to Jesters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]I agree, wish we could see more of these matchups on Long Island. Jesters came to us today and quite honestly were in control for most of the game. I was impressed with that team. Very skilled group and well coached.

Jesters beat those YJ studs. Politics don’t win games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, it’s about all 3.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It doesn't matter. It's politics!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It doesn't matter. It's politics!

No way Jesters coach lets YJ get away with padding team with undeserving players. He will make sure there are at least 5 Jesters!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
23 YJ DiBlasio lost to Jesters?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is DiBlasio and who is Ty?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is DiBlasio and who is Ty?

The Marxist Mayor of NYC and a Typo if I had to guess

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol!! Cearly you are not faimiar with the 2023 TYs, the redheaded step child of the organization. There are two studs on that team, one a new addition, one origional. Also, being that the Jesters coach is also one of the UA coaches, the breakdown will probably look somthing loke this:

team is already picked wouldn't fret over it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any issues with Spallina coaching the 2025s once they reach recruiting age? Seems like a big violation? Not that any of the top players would consider stonybrook?

Wow you may of been the first person to think of that.lolol Take a look a Shannon smith the last few years and yes funny we were discussing a few days ago that this incoming class may be the first at SB that has recruited top kids to stay. Two of his recruits may be best on LI 2 of the top 5

Those poor girls who end up playing for him for fourteen straight years will need years of therapy which will financially outweigh the cost of any scholarship dollars.

HA HA. Great coach but he is soo tough on everyone i wouldnt want it for my daughter

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You’d think after the blue chip camp issue the YJ directors would be more careful about covid. No masks at all at Cedar Park this weekend. Posting pictures of 50+ kids on top of each other. Not one coach even with a mask in hand. Yikes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It as a great day. Girls from Legacy, liberty...lots of good high school teams had fun. Let me guess your daughter did not play and you really wish you could have...but you play fir top Guns And need to work overtime fir your try out fee. Get a life and get off of your work computer and back to work.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope you are talking about the 2019 spallina recruiting class. 2020 is not even close to 19s

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tryouts in NJ Is this really hapening

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It as a great day. Girls from Legacy, liberty...lots of good high school teams had fun. Let me guess your daughter did not play and you really wish you could have...but you play fir top Guns And need to work overtime fir your try out fee. Get a life and get off of your work computer and back to work.

Saw Top Gun and Elevate teams there too. Fun day for players and spectators alike.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why wouldn’t it happen? Covid is a real threat, but sensible planning can overcome some of the health concerns. There were numerous tournaments in MD/PA. Curious to know the rate of contraction.

The Jesters coach is knowledgeable, but a typical “Stunad”! He probably uses a beach umbrella for sun/rain protection while on the field.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
6-8 Studs on YJ will be on, not 2 you joke of an analyst. 4-6 TG, 4-6 Jesters, 2 Legacy, 3-5 others. If everyone went to NJ. Look at the rankings, players that played in HS in this grade, the awards and accolades of this grade UA, Team USA, All-Tournament Nationals winners-YJ and TG players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This will happen

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love my beach umbrella at games

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumor is after the big win by ESM over Thorn last night. Thorn took off her YJ sweatshirt put on her ESM sweatshirt and walked off the field.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumor is after the big win by ESM over Thorn last night. Thorn took off her YJ sweatshirt put on her ESM sweatshirt and walked off the field.

If she did, who cares? She coached her YJ team who lost to her ESM team by 1.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Rumor is after the big win by ESM over Thorn last night. Thorn took off her YJ sweatshirt put on her ESM sweatshirt and walked off the field.

If she did, who cares? She coached her YJ team who lost to her ESM team by 1.

Impossible YJ has 14 UA girls on the Thorn team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i have no skin in the game. my daughter is not on either of these teams but the ESM school team is legit. losing to them by one is nothing to be ashamed of. the Thorn 23team is also solid. I would expect teh older girls to win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So explain why Yellow Jackets cant play tournies in Maryland but can change their name to Swarm and that makes it ok? Some f’d up New York rule ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So explain why Yellow Jackets cant play tournies in Maryland but can change their name to Swarm and that makes it ok? Some f’d up New York rule ?

does this matter

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it does if New York won’t let them travel yet they are hiding to come here and spread Covid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are allowed to go play. Even if it were under the YJ banner they are allowed to go anywhere and play now. But they cant be in school today. They need 2 negative tests and a four day quarantine. And parents cant go back to work either. Bet you not one player or parent followed those rules.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are allowed to go play. Even if it were under the YJ banner they are allowed to go anywhere and play now. But they cant be in school today. They need 2 negative tests and a four day quarantine. And parents cant go back to work either. Bet you not one player or parent followed those rules.

Read on for correct information. . .

https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory#restricted-states

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then why go by the Swarm name? Must be a related reason.

Like Reply Quote
Page 317 of 327 1 2 315 316 317 318 319 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard