BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Boys 2023-9th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
With the arrival of the bubonic plague, it’s best we carry on with the lacrosse season as planned. China is continuing their germ warfare and it doesn’t seem like they will cease any time soon. Enjoy life today as tomorrow is looking rather grim

I just saw a swarm of locust flying by in the form of a lacrosse ball, along with a lamb walking by my window with 7 horns and 7 eyes cradling a lacrosse ball like an expert ? Meaning?

The unveiling of of what is to come. Upon practices and tournaments restarting, resulting in the spike of numbers so our Fine Governor will have the excuse he needs, he will reveal in the 7th week, our kids will not be returning to the classrooms and fall sports will be cancelled.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is going to CT on tueaday to play?

Appears to be regular rules on the feild.

What games are you looking foward to seeing? A some good teams playing in the North. South teams have there own bracket in MD.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is going to CT on tueaday to play?

Appears to be regular rules on the feild.

What games are you looking foward to seeing? A some good teams playing in the North. South teams have there own bracket in MD.

Why is the Tournament not on Long Island? They moved it from LI to Delaware and now to CT and MD. When are tournaments allowed to happen on LI? Just curious....We have reached all phases.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are all just happy to see lacrosse not sure anyone is expecting to see good lacrosse with limited practices

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are all just happy to see lacrosse not sure anyone is expecting to see good lacrosse with limited practices

Not sure about 23 and their lacrosse, but the couple of 22's games/tournament have been quality lacrosse, both in Tenn and MD. Of course we are talking many actual 21's heldback, but still quality lacrosse.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can you have competitions when we need social distancing? Traveling is not in the cards rights now so we should just get refunds for the whole season and move on to 2021. What’s so hard about being truthful and transparent?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With the arrival of the bubonic plague, it’s best we carry on with the lacrosse season as planned. China is continuing their germ warfare and it doesn’t seem like they will cease any time soon. Enjoy life today as tomorrow is looking rather grim

I just saw a swarm of locust flying by in the form of a lacrosse ball, along with a lamb walking by my window with 7 horns and 7 eyes cradling a lacrosse ball like an expert ? Meaning?

The unveiling of of what is to come. Upon practices and tournaments restarting, resulting in the spike of numbers so our Fine Governor will have the excuse he needs, he will reveal in the 7th week, our kids will not be returning to the classrooms and fall sports will be cancelled.

Our kids will be back at school Nov 15.. after he who should not be named wins his 2nd term.,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can they expect us to play with infection rates spiking around us?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BECAUSE NOBODY KNOWS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN! Thats the issue. Not quite sure how Travel Lax will play tournaments in July and August like they claim. Common sense says they wont. They need one legit program to come out and say "the safety of the players is what matters most and in this environment, without real direction, we are shutting it down and will re-evaluate in August".

The issue there is that the wacko parents will be blowing up their phones, mandating tournaments, etc. So to appease (keep them quiet) the clubs feed them all of these ficticious tournaments and have "Under the radar" practices. All in the name of buying time and silence. The whole system is flawed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I got a email from the Turtles looking to fill spots. Are they worth it? Moving on from a big named club. I know they were good about 5 years ago.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can you have competitions when we need social distancing? Traveling is not in the cards rights now so we should just get refunds for the whole season and move on to 2021. What’s so hard about being truthful and transparent?

If you don't want to take part, just move on, who cares what the next person does with their family.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BECAUSE NOBODY KNOWS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN! Thats the issue. Not quite sure how Travel Lax will play tournaments in July and August like they claim. Common sense says they wont. They need one legit program to come out and say "the safety of the players is what matters most and in this environment, without real direction, we are shutting it down and will re-evaluate in August".

The issue there is that the wacko parents will be blowing up their phones, mandating tournaments, etc. So to appease (keep them quiet) the clubs feed them all of these ficticious tournaments and have "Under the radar" practices. All in the name of buying time and silence. The whole system is flawed

Actual tournaments have already happened and the number will be picking up significantly over the next few weeks. IL's Delaware tournament starts tomorrow. Aloha has been hosting tournaments in Maryland (with out of state teams) since this past weekend. And NAL is in less than two weeks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actual tournaments have already happened and the number will be picking up significantly over the next few weeks. IL's Delaware tournament starts tomorrow. Aloha has been hosting tournaments in Maryland (with out of state teams) since this past weekend. And NAL is in less than two weeks.

Another league bites the dust but hey we have a tourney in Maryland. And they are talking about not even having Fall sports in the Spring! Hopefully its not a matter of time before the patriot league starts to get rid of lax teams bc they definitely dont have big time football to support the bill. Ill say it again, I hope these few weeks are worth it. Oye

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/29455357/source-patriot-league-cancel-fall-sports

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I got a email from the Turtles looking to fill spots. Are they worth it? Moving on from a big named club. I know they were good about 5 years ago.
Nope

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope

Owner/Son they are great, all about $$$$$ , more money after lacrosse unlimited .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope

Owner/Son they are great, all about $$$$$ , more money after lacrosse unlimited .

I think anyone who made a purchase at Lacrosse Unlimited received the email. My son plays with 24 Lax and his team had 2 kids that played for the Turtles practicing with them before the shut down. Point is, if the Turtles were so good, why were these kids were looking to make the jump before the shut down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope

I think anyone who made a purchase at Lacrosse Unlimited received the email. My son plays with 24 Lax and his team had 2 kids that played for the Turtles practicing with them before the shut down. Point is, if the Turtles were so good, why were these kids were looking to make the jump before the shut down.

I'm not too sure they're looking for new players. The boys destroyed all of the competition in their bracket yesterday in CT. I guess if your boy is an elite-level player we'll take him, but as of right now there are no weaknesses at any position. Anyone that wanted to jump realized their mistake yesterday when they saw how dominant the team could be. I promise you, they are not leaving now!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope

I'm not too sure they're looking for new players. The boys destroyed all of the competition in their bracket yesterday in CT. I guess if your boy is an elite-level player we'll take him, but as of right now there are no weaknesses at any position. Anyone that wanted to jump realized their mistake yesterday when they saw how dominant the team could be. I promise you, they are not leaving now!

What bracket were you playing in?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just checked tourney machine. Lol! Nice job in the C bracket! That post is insane! My guess is a first time travel mom that has never seen any type of real competitive lax. Go back to bed mom! Lol! C bracket 😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope

They will take any good player that has a chance of playing at the next level. The 2023 team is their first recruiting class, they need to build the brand. If your kid is getting play time, tell him to keep practicing, they will replace him in a heartbeat. They want/need to have names on their website next winter with the schools that their players have committed to. They are and will continue to recruit players for that team. Next summer is important to them, they want good players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to all Long Island teams winning each division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymousquote=Anonymous

Just checked tourney machine. Lol! Nice job in the C bracket! That post is insane! My guess is a first time travel mom that has never seen any type of real competitive lax. Go back to bed mom! Lol! C bracket 😂[/quote]

What do you think the owners were going to do, put them up into a solid B or A? No way. At this stage of the game, it looks better for them to have the success they did, in order for the owners to fill the helmets. We played against them last year, in the A bracket and they struggled. Did they have very good players?, yes they did, but they were not good as a team. Owners can care less about rankings. The main objective is putting heads in helmets.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just checked tourney machine. Lol! Nice job in the C bracket! That post is insane! My guess is a first time travel mom that has never seen any type of real competitive lax. Go back to bed mom! Lol! C bracket 😂

Why don't you take it easy there champ. I wonder what's your team. I can probably throw the same salt at them and compare them to teams that would absolutely demolish them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What the cost of Turtles and where do the practice ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What the cost of Turtles and where do the practice ?

Send them an email. Look at their website for contact info.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Low blow ! C Bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The UA tryouts are this month, thinking about signing up my kid, any thoughts on this event?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The UA tryouts are this month, thinking about signing up my kid, any thoughts on this event?

You know anyone who thinks they’re anyone is signing up, despite the risk

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have zero chance of making team unless the coaches know you or your club. Teams are already picked except a few spots no matter what is said or written.

Saying all that, it is a good practice to go against excellent players even if you dont make team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have zero chance of making team unless the coaches know you or your club. Teams are already picked except a few spots no matter what is said or written.

Saying all that, it is a good practice to go against excellent players even if you dont make team.

---
When the best middie in 2023 in Westchester/Fairfield, known to ALL from years of town travel and local club scene, doesn't make the team yet some 2024 kids from the head coach town do, then you know it's politics as usual.
#politicsasusual

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true team 91 2023 has 2 confirm cases?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don’t look now but S2S is planting a flag as the best team on Long Island!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don’t look now but S2S is planting a flag as the best team on Long Island!

whomever wrote this post needs to be banned for life - the only flag s2s has planted is the flag for "most summer lax camps by a travel club'. Other clubs are practicing and getting their players ready... S2S is hosting summer camps

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shore to shore has been holding practices since day 1 of vivid!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shore to shore has been holding practices since day 1 of vivid!
Who cares. S2S needs all the practice they can get. They're irrelevant.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes S2S you looked great yesterday but handle a little success with a little class our express team has had 2 practices amd this summer ius a mess . congrats tho you were impressive

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gotta go check out S2S tryouts now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true team 91 2023 has 2 confirm cases?

Breaking news, the UA tryouts are not taking place today, but every 91 player made the team. They sent in videos in high definition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes S2S you looked great yesterday but handle a little success with a little class our express team has had 2 practices amd this summer ius a mess . congrats tho you were impressive

Which tournament was this?

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard