BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 267 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crabs should move out of elite and let another team in.
Performance should equal level of play.
Time to move on and find another competitive club.
Move Roughriders or Bay Raiders up.
Those teams are well coached and play classy.

I concur. Both of those teams play top level in summer tourneys. Let them play with the big boys in the Spring too. They can handle it. They may need to add some holdbacks to their rosters to win, but both teams are worthy.

I would agree as well. Both of these teams competed against what is being considered elite teams in Crabs and FCA and played them both well. Looney's, Crabs and Next Level should be playing AAA; Roughriders and Bay Raiders would give better competition to the elite level teams.

Roughriders is listed in the A bracket at Summer Exposure this year. Bayraiders is at least up in AA. Will be a good chance to see how they compete against BLC, Hawks, Crabs, VLC. But if you are going to rally for a team to be moved to Elite, they should probably be playing in the Highest bracket of summer tournaments.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I concur. Both of those teams play top level in summer tourneys. Let them play with the big boys in the Spring too. They can handle it. They may need to add some holdbacks to their rosters to win, but both teams are worthy.

I would agree as well. Both of these teams competed against what is being considered elite teams in Crabs and FCA and played them both well. Looney's, Crabs and Next Level should be playing AAA; Roughriders and Bay Raiders would give better competition to the elite level teams.

Roughriders is listed in the A bracket at Summer Exposure this year. Bayraiders is at least up in AA. Will be a good chance to see how they compete against BLC, Hawks, Crabs, VLC. But if you are going to rally for a team to be moved to Elite, they should probably be playing in the Highest bracket of summer tournaments.

Is the schedule out? I did not see anything but you make a valid point with Roughriders.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you don’t regularly play In NAL or NLF Tournaments you are not elite. HoCo placement doesn’t count.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is the schedule out? I did not see anything but you make a valid point with Roughriders.

Go to Hogan Lax and you can see what division each team is in if you look at each tournament. Some teams even disappeared completely as others were added!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True officially bailed it looks like.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone go to Hogan Hershey this past weekend? Were there any good teams at the 2026 level? Heard some team I never heard of cleaned up the AA division...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was there with my son in another age group and did not see any of the 2026 teams in person. But it looks like the Texas teams cleaned up and NextLevel went 0-5. The overall level of competition in all divisions that I normally watch (2028, 2027, 2026, and 2025) was way below what is normally seen in Hershey.

In case anybody on this thread cares, in the 2027 final game, NextLevel and MadLax had a great game; both those teams are looking strong.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This weekend at YoungGunz, Roughriders, Crabs, and VLC will get a chance to play each other.

I would love to know who MadLax is playing in Poolesville but it is not up on Tourney App.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This weekend at YoungGunz, Roughriders, Crabs, and VLC will get a chance to play each other.

I would love to know who MadLax is playing in Poolesville but it is not up on Tourney App.
Don’t be surprised if you see some “players who couldn’t make it last week” on the sideline this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don’t be surprised if you see some “players who couldn’t make it last week” on the sideline this weekend.
Crabs tourney, crabs advantage. Go crabs

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So how does Looneys manhandle 91 tonite in a referred game?
Heard it wasn’t even close.
Guest players, kids on vacation, too much wind?
Help me understand 91 Dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 may be the smallest and softest team off all the 26s this year. One thing that hasn’t changed; 91 Dad is still obnoxious. MM will not be happy with that performance. lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True officially bailed it looks like.

They're training hard...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True is playing in Poolesville this weekend with BLC, Bay Raiders, and MadLax so we will find out if they are for real.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 may be the smallest and softest team off all the 26s this year. One thing that hasn’t changed; 91 Dad is still obnoxious. MM will not be happy with that performance. lol
Like I said before, FCA over 91 (not an FCA parent)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is FCA going up to PA this weekend to play Victory Summer Slam? Is this a chance to give the holdbacks a week off as they have very little competition: Dukes YG, Mesa, PA RR, Shamrocks and Team Minny. Seems like FCA wins by 10 each game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True is playing in Poolesville this weekend with BLC, Bay Raiders, and MadLax so we will find out if they are for real.

BLC has two 2026 Teams. “Blue” and “Orange”

The BLC team you are thinking of, “Blue”, is not at Poolesville this weekend.

They are at NAL next Friday where they will have a big challenge against Tigers XXVI and Sweetlax in pool play.

Madlax and Hawks will also be there along with FCA, Looneys and Crabs. Pools are up on Tourney Machine.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They got pounded by crabs in a scrimmage. Then Crabs goes 1-2 in lax splash against what people on here call non elite teams. That gives you an idea how True is going to do.
I know, I know, no one had a full bench.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We already know what they are

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They had to call for their big brother at Summer Exposure after they realized the money was spent on the True Annapolis team and they ran.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I took a closer look at Tourney app for Poolesville and it is actually the BLC Blue 2027 team playing up in the 2026 bracket.

Where are the elite 2026 teams playing this weekend?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I took a closer look at Tourney app for Poolesville and it is actually the BLC Blue 2027 team playing up in the 2026 bracket.

Getting ready for NLF and NAL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is FCA going up to PA this weekend to play Victory Summer Slam? Is this a chance to give the holdbacks a week off as they have very little competition: Dukes YG, Mesa, PA RR, Shamrocks and Team Minny. Seems like FCA wins by 10 each game.

I don't know what surprises you. There are very few teams at the 2026 level that are complete and compete the same week in and week out. Lots of movement and gimmicks with borrowing players and whatnot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't know what surprises you. There are very few teams at the 2026 level that are complete and compete the same week in and week out. Lots of movement and gimmicks with borrowing players and whatnot.

Honestly I think teams were scrambling to find tournaments to simply play in when things began to open up again. The NAL and NLF have great competition and most of the 'elite' teams will play in one or both of these tournaments. Per a previous post FCA went from one of the smallest teams to one of the biggest, so either growth spurts, holdbacks or the CH PED program is in effect. lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Getting ready for NLF and NAL

True Statement.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They had to call for their big brother at Summer Exposure after they realized the money was spent on the True Annapolis team and they ran.

True is not Elite or even close. Won't get out of their bracket this weekend

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no, makes sense that teams signed up for whatever they could find...maybe some of those PA teams with surprise them as so many squads these days have a few legit players even if the whole team isn't at that level. Was serious in wondering if they give some kids a break, let others play more with NAL a week away though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are so many donkeys on here with terrible information and just spreading unfounded rumors.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Me personally I like when a parent takes accountability for their kid and comes on here and "puts rumors to bed"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kids are playing. All that matters right now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Such as?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are so many donkeys on here with terrible information and just spreading unfounded rumors.

Rumors???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NAL tourny posted pools.
Hawks, FCA, MadLax,Bethesda, Looneys and Crabs.
No 91?
Wow.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF in DE (then "the hoped for' move to PA) is canceled. No team from north of DE wants to deal with 2 week quarantines or mandatory testing when they return. That's the situation for travel outside of New England and NY. It's unfortunate...would have been great to have all the elite teams there but won't happen. Most teams from CT, MA, NY and the rest of NE are playing local comp and not traveling.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would NLF have HHH from PA back again? They scored one goal last year and gave up 45 in pool play and are slated to play Hawks and 91. Pretty sure it will be the same deficit in those games. Why aren't the Hawks playing 91???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NAL -

Bracket A (Hawks, BBL Elite, Express North, Team United)
Bracket B (FCA, Legacy, Towermen, Madlax - Capital)
Bracket C (Tigers XXVI, BLC, Sweetlax Upstate, Tri-State)
Bracket D (Looney’s, Crabs, Leading Edge, Primetime).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NAL -

Bracket A (Hawks, BBL Elite, Express North, Team United)
Bracket B (FCA, Legacy, Towermen, Madlax - Capital)
Bracket C (Tigers XXVI, BLC, Sweetlax Upstate, Tri-State)
Bracket D (Looney’s, Crabs, Leading Edge, Primetime).

Hawks, FCA, Tigers XXVI, Primetime

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF in DE (then "the hoped for' move to PA) is canceled. No team from north of DE wants to deal with 2 week quarantines or mandatory testing when they return. That's the situation for travel outside of New England and NY. It's unfortunate...would have been great to have all the elite teams there but won't happen. Most teams from CT, MA, NY and the rest of NE are playing local comp and not traveling.

NLF is on...look at tourneymachine

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

wayz should be and hawks will dominate as usuals

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its happening !! Obviously it is down from years pass, but still great competition.

Like Reply Quote
Page 6 of 267 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard