Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
LI Jester Girls United Tryouts just posted!!! | Shore2Shore Girls Lacrosse - Free Clinic & Evaluation today & tomorrow!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 08/12/20 08:36 PM
Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 08/12/20 08:30 PM
Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 08/12/20 06:33 PM
Long Island Express Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 08/12/20 06:18 PM
Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 08/12/20 05:59 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,081
Posts269,245
Members2,199
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 183 of 208 1 2 181 182 183 184 185 207 208
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #303866 07/11/20 06:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
He flew the guy that compiles the Inside Lacrosse rankings down to a tournament he funded on a private plane. Did Ty pay for the seat? Did Ty pay for his hotel? Did Ty pay for his food? Of course he didn’t. Do you think that might have an impact on who he ranks/writes about? Of course it does.

He was a top 10 scoring attackman. Every top 10 attackman was written up. Get over it. The kid is good and earned it- no different than the other 9 attack.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #303874 07/12/20 06:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
He flew the guy that compiles the Inside Lacrosse rankings down to a tournament he funded on a private plane. Did Ty pay for the seat? Did Ty pay for his hotel? Did Ty pay for his food? Of course he didn’t. Do you think that might have an impact on who he ranks/writes about? Of course it does.

He was a top 10 scoring attackman. Every top 10 attackman was written up. Get over it. The kid is good and earned it- no different than the other 9 attack.

Thanks for info Ty ! Give a big Hi to Mr Lid ! Couldn't resist .

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #303875 07/12/20 08:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He was a top 10 scoring attackman. Every top 10 attackman was written up. Get over it. The kid is good and earned it- no different than the other 9 attack.[/quote]


If Xanders wants to be a “journalist” he might think about not taking private jets, food and lodging paid for by parents who he then showcases. That’s about as unethical as it gets. Inside Lacrosse should put a stop to it.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #303879 07/12/20 09:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who wants to bet that Lids CEO’s mediocre kid gets a gushy shout out by Ty Xanders? Paying for Ty to attend and flying him to Tennessee on a private plane has a certain effect on people. Here’s to Daddy ball!

You watch the first set of games posted on LSN ? Player played well and it doesn’t matter who he is dad is. Get over it if you haven’t even made an effort to actually watch him play. Maybe spend more time getting your boy up to speed.

Please advise how to navigate LSN's website to locate "first set of games".

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #303887 07/12/20 11:01 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
He was a top 10 scoring attackman. Every top 10 attackman was written up. Get over it. The kid is good and earned it- no different than the other 9 attack.


If Xanders wants to be a “journalist” he might think about not taking private jets, food and lodging paid for by parents who he then showcases. That’s about as unethical as it gets. Inside Lacrosse should put a stop to it.[/quote]
☝🏻

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #303891 07/12/20 11:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
He was a top 10 scoring attackman. Every top 10 attackman was written up. Get over it. The kid is good and earned it- no different than the other 9 attack.


If Xanders wants to be a “journalist” he might think about not taking private jets, food and lodging paid for by parents who he then showcases. That’s about as unethical as it gets. Inside Lacrosse should put a stop to it.
☝🏻[/quote]

I think IL is what is called a media company. You seem way too bitter. The kids that play well and make an impression, get written up. Thats the "story"... smile

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #303893 07/12/20 11:54 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who wants to bet that Lids CEO’s mediocre kid gets a gushy shout out by Ty Xanders? Paying for Ty to attend and flying him to Tennessee on a private plane has a certain effect on people. Here’s to Daddy ball!

You watch the first set of games posted on LSN ? Player played well and it doesn’t matter who he is dad is. Get over it if you haven’t even made an effort to actually watch him play. Maybe spend more time getting your boy up to speed.

Please advise how to navigate LSN's website to locate "first set of games".


https://www.ftfnext.com/videos/1594324770933-070920-game-1

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #303897 07/12/20 12:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think IL is what is called a media company. You seem way too bitter. The kids that play well and make an impression, get written up. Thats the "story"... smile[/quote]

You seem naive. The story is daddy pays for IL reporter to fly in a private plane to attend a tournament he sponsored and rank his kid. Best 10 attackmen? Please. He plays for Spalding. They are gonna be great... next year.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #303898 07/12/20 01:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A


Looks like lid ripley made sure nobody could see their @ss whooping!!!!!

That whole Hawks franchise is an absolute joke.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #303900 07/12/20 02:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did your son get a bad write up?

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #303904 07/12/20 04:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think IL is what is called a media company. You seem way too bitter. The kids that play well and make an impression, get written up. Thats the "story"... smile

You seem naive. The story is daddy pays for IL reporter to fly in a private plane to attend a tournament he sponsored and rank his kid. Best 10 attackmen? Please. He plays for Spalding. They are gonna be great... next year.[/quote]

And Constabile played for St Joe... what's your point?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
B_O_T_C #303909 07/12/20 08:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My point is Spalding is a joke. Kids go there because they know they won’t play at St. Mary’s.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #303911 07/12/20 09:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My point is Spalding is a joke. Kids go there because they know they won’t play at St. Mary’s.

Are you back again.. Good Grief man, still bitter. We get it, your son didnt get the call to go with the rest of his teammates to Spalding. Time to move on.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #303915 07/12/20 09:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Carl Bernstein just uncovered LaxGate... you seem irrationally upset about it.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #303983 07/13/20 08:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous


Looks like lid ripley made sure nobody could see their @ss whooping!!!!!

That whole Hawks franchise is an absolute joke.

Someone is still salty about being cut. Move on.

Like Reply Quote
Page 183 of 208 1 2 181 182 183 184 185 207 208
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4