BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 133 of 144 1 2 131 132 133 134 135 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so....Express ever starting up or are we just forced to watch the other clubs?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Be quiet and keep paying. That's how CoachC wants it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great Job!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who’s flocking back to express after what they pulled ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who’s flocking back to express after what they pulled ?

They started practice this week as soon as they were allowed under the state/local guidelines, they were transparent that they are charging the full tuition, whether we agree or not most paid it I assume. Coach said he will provide as much lacrosse as possible which may spill over into fall, then reassess for possible credit towards next year. Potentially no tryouts for next year which will save a small amount of money. What more do you want?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i get it - Express is always under a microscope. So, there could be no shenanigans. However, this whole charade is somewhat comical.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i get it - Express is always under a microscope. So, there could be no shenanigans. However, this whole charade is somewhat comical.

What is the charade exactly?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Until at least August at this point . . .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They had small group practices before this week - saw multiple times groups of 6-10 of express players with Coaches at HHH West field

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard the Schwaldo parents chipped in and got him a masterclass subscription on the basics of a motion offense which came with a one time bonus of non creaming public speaking

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

5 days a week practice - as if there’s something to be ready for?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
have to get ready for play dates.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BECAUSE NOBODY KNOWS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN! Thats the issue. Not quite sure how Travel Lax will play tournaments in July and August like they claim. Common sense says they wont. They need one legit program to come out and say "the safety of the players is what matters most and in this environment, without real direction, we are shutting it down and will re-evaluate in August".

The issue there is that the wacko parents will be blowing up their phones, mandating tournaments, etc. So to appease (keep them quiet) the clubs feed them all of these ficticious tournaments and have "Under the radar" practices. All in the name of buying time and silence. The whole system is flawed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not happening , 91 tournaments aka any " my lacrosse tournaments" already started this past weekend .....so any hope for not playing tournaments is gone . You have to remember that mylacrossetournaments puts out 30 per year . A lot of money lost for that dynamic lacrosse corporation that runs 91. So they started this past weekend in Jersey .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s very dangerous with infection rates soaring outside of our area! Some one needs to think about the health of all the people involved here and the surge of cases after large gathering.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not happening , 91 tournaments aka any " my lacrosse tournaments" already started this past weekend .....so any hope for not playing tournaments is gone . You have to remember that mylacrossetournaments puts out 30 per year . A lot of money lost for that dynamic lacrosse corporation that runs 91. So they started this past weekend in Jersey .

Exactly, NAL Summer Invitational is listed in Tourney Machine. Plenty of NY teams showing up for that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Couldn't agree with you more ....however, if they are allowed as they are now the tournaments will go on. We would be delusional if we didn't think these clubs would want to risk losing all of that money they bring in from a tournament. That's why they pushed it all I yo end of July and August

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s very dangerous with infection rates soaring outside of our area! Some one needs to think about the health of all the people involved here and the surge of cases after large gathering.
Wouldnt that be the local government agencies that are permitting these events and in place specifcially for what you are mentioning? Or do you think ti is time we run the world via the great people of BOTC?
FYI- the tournament was in NJ with teams from NY, NJ and CT.
All states that are aligned around reopening and intra state travel. So in theory, it was held in a responsible way but maybe they should have checked with you first mom?
Play or dont play. Thats up to you!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Play or dont play. Thats up to you!

^^^^^ THIS

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whatcha gonna do when you cant post to BOTC cause you laying in a hospial bed? hope its worth it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's see .....1 % chance of contracting the virus . I guess the rest of us will take the 99% chance of not getting it and have fun watching the kids play. Have fun on the couch watching CNN

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's see .....1 % chance of contracting the virus . I guess the rest of us will take the 99% chance of not getting it and have fun watching the kids play. Have fun on the couch watching CNN

Go back and play with your kids, you sound like a stay at home dad with 3 kids and the oldest being 10 years old.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whatcha gonna do when you cant post to BOTC cause you laying in a hospial bed? hope its worth it

Again, follow government guidelines and best practices not fear mongering on BOTC and elsewhere. The virus is real, no doubt about it. NY, NJ and CT are managing it. I trust them sooooo much more than the people of BOTC so if they say game on, we will be there. Wont go to Delaware and wont go to Florida but Im going to follow the rules of those that are setting the rules and then make an educated decision. Please do wear masks!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trydates?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trydates?

Tryout dates?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trydates?

Tryout dates?

Seriously??? Is Express making you pay for tryouts??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What sissy of a man is so fearful of this virus? If you don’t have passion for lacrosse or sports in general stop following a sport page

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude, are you on the spectrum? Are you educated? Please close your yap and stop embarassing yourself. That may be the most ignorant post I have ever read on this site and trust me, there have been some dense ones. Congrats!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trydates?

Tryout dates?

Seriously??? Is Express making you pay for tryouts??

Who said anything about paying?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So after a mess of barely any season, and no refunds or credit back for next season, the current kids on the team are not guaranteed a spot for the new season?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So after a mess of barely any season, and no refunds or credit back for next season, the current kids on the team are not guaranteed a spot for the new season?

It's said; things become old fast. Express tryouts? Re-group and collect a new bundle of money. I guess I'll shell out more money for round two of uncertainty with them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
with!! Seriously! If the way Express mgmt is treating you after this fiasco of a season doesnt make you wake up and question if they have yours and your kids best interest in mind, then I dont know what will.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The treatment of the Express to the their families, in this unprecedented time, has been pretty good in my opinion. All teams are practicing a lot, and all are playing competitive games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's said; things become old fast. Express tryouts? Re-group and collect a new bundle of money. I guess I'll shell out more money for round two of uncertainty with them.

There are no tryouts. Teams are staying the same and rolling into the new season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CoachC 2025 lost to Primetime?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are no tryouts. Teams are staying the same and rolling into the new season.

No chance. Every club will hold tryouts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The treatment of the Express to the their families, in this unprecedented time, has been pretty good in my opinion. All teams are practicing a lot, and all are playing competitive games.

Communication is still terrible and who needs 5 practices in one week?
We still have not played a competitive game. Lets be honest, they are doing this so they don’t have issue refunds. They are better organized and are following Covid rules much more than other clubs. I guess it is what it is. Better than nothing?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are doing the best they can with all the rules and regulations so they don't hear constant complaining. Not sure what else more you can expect.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are doing the best they can with all the rules and regulations so they don't hear constant complaining. Not sure what else more you can expect.

Maybe send out the practice schedule before Sunday Afternoon?

Send updates on tourneys?

Use there own app to list practices and tourneys?

Just saying...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No chance. Every club will hold tryouts.

It's already been communicated that there will be no tryouts.

Like Reply Quote
Page 133 of 144 1 2 131 132 133 134 135 143 144
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard