Anonymous #303803 07/10/20 01:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who wants to bet that Lids CEO’s mediocre kid gets a gushy shout out by Ty Xanders? Paying for Ty to attend and flying him to Tennessee on a private plane has a certain effect on people. Here’s to Daddy ball!

You watch the first set of games posted on LSN ? Player played well and it doesn’t matter who he is dad is. Get over it if you haven’t even made an effort to actually watch him play. Maybe spend more time getting your boy up to speed.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #303809 07/10/20 01:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who wants to bet that Lids CEO’s mediocre kid gets a gushy shout out by Ty Xanders? Paying for Ty to attend and flying him to Tennessee on a private plane has a certain effect on people. Here’s to Daddy ball!

You watch the first set of games posted on LSN ? Player played well and it doesn’t matter who he is dad is. Get over it if you haven’t even made an effort to actually watch him play. Maybe spend more time getting your boy up to speed.

Lol. As predicted - Daddy Lids gets his boy a write up.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303813 07/10/20 02:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kid is a great player. Period. detest on dad all you want but leave kid out of it. His teammates love him and he has talent. Walk away.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303816 07/10/20 03:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Xanders is who he is. Remember him a couple years ago saying lacrosse needs to do something with all these over age players playing down. He even said it was over the top with so many. Quickly shouted down by MIAA coaches/parents and UA and never a word since.

At least lacrosse has one person writing about recruits. But , Dont expect anything but a bread butterer from Xanders.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303831 07/10/20 05:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
17 goals allowed 15 in the second half. Yikes. Didn’t almost the whole Hawks defense go to Tennessee repping the best in the country?

Along with ½ of the DC Express... Yes.

The DC Express must have sent 12 kids to Tenn. compared to only 11 for the Hawks.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #303832 07/10/20 05:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kid is a great player. Period. detest on dad all you want but leave kid out of it. His teammates love him and he has talent. Walk away.

Kid looked like a role player. Average compared to the new kids Hawks brought it.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #303838 07/10/20 09:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tournament set up by Lids CEO, plugs his kid on LSN then flies coaches and Xanders down on private plane. Xanders writes his kid up. Oh - and he starts his kid over Petro’s son vs DC Express. Daddy ball.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303843 07/10/20 11:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Xanders is who he is. Remember him a couple years ago saying lacrosse needs to do something with all these over age players playing down. He even said it was over the top with so many. Quickly shouted down by MIAA coaches/parents and UA and never a word since.

At least lacrosse has one person writing about recruits. But , Dont expect anything but a bread butterer from Xanders.

I just read Xander’s write up. I think his write up of certain kids is objectifying them and it unacceptable from someone who recruits kids. I seriously hope coaches don’t listen to this joke of a writer. I implore IL to do better than this. In these current times it is offensive. You need to do better. I am sure you can find a better writer who is more professional!

Last edited by 1026ME; 07/10/20 11:53 PM.
Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303848 07/11/20 08:06 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I seriously hope coaches don’t listen to this joke of a writer.
Trust me, they don’t.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303850 07/11/20 10:04 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
17 goals allowed 15 in the second half. Yikes. Didn’t almost the whole Hawks defense go to Tennessee repping the best in the country?

Along with ½ of the DC Express... Yes.

The DC Express must have sent 12 kids to Tenn. compared to only 11 for the Hawks.

Talent was off the charts . Either team could beat 99% of High School teams.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #303853 07/11/20 11:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I just read Xander’s write up. I think his write up of certain kids is objectifying them and it unacceptable from someone who recruits kids. I seriously hope coaches don’t listen to this joke of a writer. I implore IL to do better than this. In these current times it is offensive. You need to do better. I am sure you can find a better writer who is more professional!

Give an example of objectifying them, I don't think that's the case. That said, I'm from LI and my son is not in the '22 age group and I don't know about the Lids CEO but it's plainly obvious who the kid is when Ty uses words like "gritty", "steady" and "deceptively fast". That's a joke, at least put him in Honorable Mention.

Also, at a minimum one of the boys in Hon Mention was clearly just written up b/c of his 'reputation'. At this point, who cares what the kid looked like in 7th and 8th grade? These boys are rising juniors, they've all hit puberty, tell me who looks the best right now.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303855 07/11/20 12:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t have a ‘22 player either, but really all these write ups are just that, a one time write up. In the end, the only opinion that will ever matter is the coach who is recruiting your son or daughter.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #303859 07/11/20 03:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He flew the guy that compiles the Inside Lacrosse rankings down to a tournament he funded on a private plane. Did Ty pay for the seat? Did Ty pay for his hotel? Did Ty pay for his food? Of course he didn’t. Do you think that might have an impact on who he ranks/writes about? Of course it does.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #303864 07/11/20 05:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With each player reference - refer to month/year of birth as well as height/weight.. So when Ty soils himself with how big and strong a kid is, making it look easy, etc.. everyone is clearly aware that same kid had problems finding the classroom attended cohorts of his own age. Wonder why Ty doesn't find diamonds in the rough - he's busy promoting players who have already been selected by coaches, etc.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #303865 07/11/20 06:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Main Stage moved to Maryland. Who is IN? Looks like many of the same players that went to Tenn. Should be a great opportunity for the naysayers to take a look at some of the best in the 22 class.

Like Reply Quote
Page 182 of 211 1 2 180 181 182 183 184 210 211
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard