BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 41 of 42 1 2 39 40 41 42
Re: Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NY, NJ quarantine advisory expands to Delaware.
Young Guns is 18th & 19th so everyone should know within a week

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This virus is real and should be dealt with by cancelling the season and regrouping next year when we have a vaccine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tournament in Jersey this weekend, still on?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
keep your politics , to yourself. Zero risk to children. The Flu is real, sars is real, Th Spanish flu was real nevrer shut down schools. The treatments they have now are bringing the Death toll way down. Life needs to go on . Unless the vaccine is 100 pct effective.why force people to take it. Germany, Sweden, and many other countries kids have been in school. cases are now dropping dramatically. Herd ...Herd... Herd

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This virus is real and should be dealt with by cancelling the season and regrouping next year when we have a vaccine.

Vaccine.... hmmm. What happened to flatten the curve, decrease number of cases, decrease hospitalizations, decrease ICU cases. Oh yea... that’s been done. Now you want a vaccine. It’s called covid 19 because there previous 18 covid viruses which most do not have a vaccine. Please read and educate yourself lefty.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jersey Mandatory mask outdoors ..... have fun with that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thx for that wonderful ananlysis Dr. KnowNothing! It is because of people like you that they will have no choice but to shut it down. Zero risk to kids? Do you know your facts? What about all the clowns like you clustered together yelling "Wheels" at a 12 yr old kid? That's safe too? #youliveasadlife

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thx for that wonderful ananlysis Dr. KnowNothing! It is because of people like you that they will have no choice but to shut it down. Zero risk to kids? Do you know your facts? What about all the clowns like you clustered together yelling "Wheels" at a 12 yr old kid? That's safe too? #youliveasadlife

Easy there big girl ! The guy has some validity to his point. Not one person under 30 has died from virus in MD. If you have a Healthy boy/girl under 20 , your chances are very small of going to the big lacrosse field in sky.. Let them play and then be safe when you get home around people with issues. Common sense, Now , to finish it off....Wheels Wheels Wheels !!!! Just getting ready for next week tourny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Vaccine.... hmmm. What happened to flatten the curve, decrease number of cases, decrease hospitalizations, decrease ICU cases. Oh yea... that’s been done. Now you want a vaccine. It’s called covid 19 because there previous 18 covid viruses which most do not have a vaccine. Please read and educate yourself lefty.

Genius it's called 19 because it was discovered in 2019 as in last year. Go bury your head in more Fox news

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tournament in Jersey this weekend, still on?
Go to Tourney Machine and search Lacrosse.. they have 12 tournaments between NJ, DE, NY, RI & MA.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Recon is giving back $500 credits to all players due to no season...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clearly you sit and watch CNN and View. they are real smart. You love those talking points. OPEN YOU EYES.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
keep your politics , to yourself. Zero risk to children. The Flu is real, sars is real, Th Spanish flu was real nevrer shut down schools. The treatments they have now are bringing the Death toll way down. Life needs to go on . Unless the vaccine is 100 pct effective.why force people to take it. Germany, Sweden, and many other countries kids have been in school. cases are now dropping dramatically. Herd ...Herd... Herd
Zero risk to children? What are your credentials to say that?

I'm obese, bald, with high blood pressure, and have fat ankles. I squeeze my fat feet into a size XL flip flop.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Recon is giving back $500 credits to all players due to no season...
Only credits? What if you aren't going back to Recon?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ITS OVER ...NO SEASON. DEAL WITH IT. IVY LEAGUE JUST CXLD ALL FALL SPORTS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed just cancel the season and start fresh next year when we understand this virus better...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm obese, bald, with high blood pressure, and have fat ankles. I squeeze my fat feet into a size XL flip flop.
thats the CDC and the WHO, and hundreds of doctors doctors saying it. Read and do research. The Flu has affects more kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are choices. If you wanna put your kid on a lax field right now you can. And if you dont, you don't have to. Its a choice people, for the time being at least. A guy on my son's team took his son off the field halfway thru the practice. His choice. I actually respected that. And my son stayed , probably against my better judgement. But that was my choice. Either way , this will all be decided for everyone in the next week or so. I just hope everyone has a contingency plan.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

thats the CDC and the WHO, and hundreds of doctors doctors saying it. Read and do research. The Flu has affects more kids.
The cdc says that kids arent at a higher risk than adults. Thats a far cry from zero risk. Stop playing internet doctor.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The cdc says that kids arent at a higher risk than adults. Thats a far cry from zero risk. Stop playing internet doctor.

My 13 year old is hangining out with friends every day. Most are. Not a mask in sight. I don't see how playing lacrosse, dressed like a gladiator, is any different. In fact, may be more safe than running around the neighborhood. If your kids are at home in the bubble, then don't let them play. It's that simple.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]keep your politics , to yourself. Zero risk to children. The Flu is real, sars is real, Th Spanish flu was real nevrer shut down schools. The treatments they have now are bringing the Death toll way down. Life needs to go on . Unless the vaccine is 100 pct effective.why force people to take it. Germany, Sweden, and many other countries kids have been in school. cases are now dropping dramatically. Herd ...Herd... Herd

My 13 year old is hangining out with friends every day. Most are. Not a mask in sight. I don't see how playing lacrosse, dressed like a gladiator, is any different. In fact, may be more safe than running around the neighborhood. If your kids are at home in the bubble, then don't let them play. It's that simple.[/quote

One has nothing to do with the other, my kid is doing the same but we are talking about organized sports. College football, a billion
$ industry is most likely not playing till spring ( ivy already announced and other leagues as a first step to cancelling only playing in league) do you really think anyone cares about lacrosse. It’s a lost year hopefully all will be fine next season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will there be any tryouts this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What clubs are still making their current players pay and go through tryouts? What clubs are not offering at least a partial credit towards next year for lost parts of this season?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The season that never started is finally over. All events have been cancelled.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go to google ... The real question is would you be willing to pay $ for a season, in advance, that is going to look significantly different than in years past? What are going to be the limitations in the Fall?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
tournament in Jersey tomorrow

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have there been any 2025 games/scrimmages/tournaments recently? Curious to see who is doing what and how they fared?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Still on?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have there been any 2025 games/scrimmages/tournaments recently? Curious to see who is doing what and how they fared?
Team 10 out of PA won YoungGunz.
HHH won something a couple of weeks ago.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Still on?

Yes blame 91 for that one .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Still on?

Yes blame 91 for that one .

So odd that Gov Murphy just announced today that sports like lacrosse are allowed to start competition, with less than 500 people present.
DSM has 20 teams set to play each of the next 2 days. Assume 20 kids per team, 2 coaches per team, handful of refs and some event staff.

Sorry parents, you're not allowed to watch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But on Long Island,
What teams are offering credits for next season? What teams are giving nothing back?
What teams are keeping their teams intact for next year? What teams are making their players still pay and go through tryouts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryland now on Cuomo's list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong!!!!! only one grad year at a time, play 3 and go. I’m watchin’!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But on Long Island,
What teams are offering credits for next season? What teams are giving nothing back?
What teams are keeping their teams intact for next year? What teams are making their players still pay and go through tryouts?

My sons team is offering credit for tournaments missed and any part of season lost. No tryouts. Current teams remain the same.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what team is that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered