Re: Girls High School Lax
Anonymous #303681 07/08/20 11:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who has current film though? The boys event in TN and the ongoing event in Baltimore are the only recent team events.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #303690 07/08/20 12:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you don't want to participate in lacrosse because of Covid you don't have to. I'm not sure why you think you should be able to tell other people what to do.

I am sure many will disagree but for me the above is not is not the issue. If you want to play - play. If we are in phase 3 or 4 and the boys and girls can play, again then play. I would only ask that one respects the rules that are in place. I know for a fact that certain local (tri-state) boys who were in Tennessee for the Juniors Open have not quarantined since they have been back. Again, if they went and stayed in a hotel and played and had fun with their parents, then good for them. But there are precautions in place and they were supposed to quarantine for 2 weeks upon return. I cannot speak for all boys but I know 2 boys on 2 separate teams have not and in fact were practicing yesterday and today. This means that the actions by these boys are potentially hurting others - more importantly its the selfishness of their parents. Once again, I am not saying don't play nor practice or even anything close to that but please have the respect and courtesy for your fellow human to do as is asked and quarantine for the 2 weeks upon return from Tenn. If they returned on July 2, then stay homebound until July 16 and then after that - run, jump, and do what ever you want.

Many feel a sense of entitlement, they do what they want, get what they want and step on anyone in the process. Typical lax parents.

Please site the reference material you have studied regarding the usefulness of 14 day quarantine for children and teens.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303731 07/09/20 10:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some great HS girl's games being played in Baltimore today. Nice to see the girls playing and the younger girls getting the chance to get some current film to send coaches.

It was nice to see.

I was a little disappointed to see, at least what the live stream showed of the spectators during halftime of the final, no masks in the crowd. Small crowd, but definitely not keeping their distance from friends and parents they haven't seen in a while.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303735 07/09/20 10:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some great HS girl's games being played in Baltimore today. Nice to see the girls playing and the younger girls getting the chance to get some current film to send coaches.

It was nice to see.

I was a little disappointed to see, at least what the live stream showed of the spectators during halftime of the final, no masks in the crowd. Small crowd, but definitely not keeping their distance from friends and parents they haven't seen in a while.
i was there and people were very spaced out. Also it was in the 90's and very humid which makes wearing a mask very uncomfortable.....PLUS IT WAS OUTSIDE AND MASKS ARE NOT REQUIRED!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303743 07/09/20 12:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was nice to see.

i was there and people were very spaced out. Also it was in the 90's and very humid which makes wearing a mask very uncomfortable.....PLUS IT WAS OUTSIDE AND MASKS ARE NOT REQUIRED!

No masks required *when social distancing can be maintained. If everyone was spaced out at your games great! For what I saw on the livestream, during halftime of the final, spectators "spread out" wasn't that obvious. Roll the tape, and you'll see what I saw.

Probably not worth it, but for future events, it's not "no masks required". It's no masks IF you keep your distance from others, including the friends, other parents, other kids who aren't yours. etc.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #303750 07/09/20 12:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was nice to see.

No masks required *when social distancing can be maintained. If everyone was spaced out at your games great! For what I saw on the livestream, during halftime of the final, spectators "spread out" wasn't that obvious. Roll the tape, and you'll see what I saw.

Probably not worth it, but for future events, it's not "no masks required". It's no masks IF you keep your distance from others, including the friends, other parents, other kids who aren't yours. etc.

Geez. Enough with the mask nonsense. What are you the mask police. You mom should have taught you to mind your own business.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303754 07/09/20 01:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was nice to see.

Geez. Enough with the mask nonsense. What are you the mask police. You mom should have taught you to mind your own business.
i do not have to roll the tape...I WAS THERE! go back to hiding under your bed until there is a vaccine and let the rest of us live our lives.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303757 07/09/20 02:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was nice to see.

i do not have to roll the tape...I WAS THERE! go back to hiding under your bed until there is a vaccine and let the rest of us live our lives.

So jealous, my daughters club canceled the season. Wish I was there watching my daughter play. I’m sure masks won’t be necessary anymore come late November after the elections. Good luck to all the girls playing. And those who are afraid, stay inside and shelter and leave everyone else alone.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303759 07/09/20 02:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was nice to see.

I'm not hiding under a bed. I'm a physician who works in a hospital every day. You CAN live your life. Low risk scenarios like watching sports outside are exactly that: LOW risk. That doesn't mean NO risk. COVID 19 ain't over yet. Be careful out there!

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #303760 07/09/20 03:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ask Florida, Texas, California, South Carolina, Georgia and Arizona if Covid is a hoax. Funny how they are all now requiring masks. Over 80% of their hospital beds are filled. Some states are at max occupancy. But it’s the flu. Don’t remember the flu packing out hospitals since 1918. Keep following your Orange Messiah off a cliff.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #303764 07/09/20 03:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ask Florida, Texas, California, South Carolina, Georgia and Arizona if Covid is a hoax. Funny how they are all now requiring masks. Over 80% of their hospital beds are filled. Some states are at max occupancy. But it’s the flu. Don’t remember the flu packing out hospitals since 1918. Keep following your Orange Messiah off a cliff.
Stop watching CNN and MSNBC and go out side in the sunshine and fresh air.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303766 07/09/20 04:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical response, the facts won’t disappear because you hide your head in a pillow.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303786 07/10/20 08:48 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Some great HS girl's games being played in Baltimore today. Nice to see the girls playing and the younger girls getting the chance to get some current film to send coaches.

It was nice to see.

I'm not hiding under a bed. I'm a physician who works in a hospital every day. You CAN live your life. Low risk scenarios like watching sports outside are exactly that: LOW risk. That doesn't mean NO risk. COVID 19 ain't over yet. Be careful out there![/quote
covid 19 was over hyped and over done...

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303799 07/10/20 11:54 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was nice to see.

Who won the girls public and private divisions? What non-MD schools went?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303802 07/10/20 01:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Some great HS girl's games being played in Baltimore today. Nice to see the girls playing and the younger girls getting the chance to get some current film to send coaches.

It was nice to see.

Who won the girls public and private divisions? What non-MD schools went?[/quote

there was only a girls private school division. McD won it 5-4 over SPSG

Like Reply Quote
Page 403 of 412 1 2 401 402 403 404 405 411 412
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard