Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Seems quiet here today. Wonder why. LMAO
Go ahead, you’re dying to tell us why, so go ahead.

Give it 8 days. That's when everyone will test positive with the infection they picked up in Tenn.

But the looters and rioters didn’t cause any type of spike according to the great cuomo and NYT. I respect your option of not having your kid play. Respect my option of having my kid play. MAGA

The looters and rioters didn’t take planes and stay in hotels. If I was worried about you as an individual, I would respect your rights but when your actions impact the transmittal to others, I take offense at your selfishness. Please listen to people who have studied the science behind the virus and not the beliefs of those who just say what you want to hear.

Huh.... are u serious. How did the protestors, looters, rioters get there. Most of the anarchists are not from the areas that they were destroying. I would rather be outside (virtually no transmission of virus) with my kids (virtually no transmission by kids) being engaged in healthy sports. But if you want to remain in your bubble wrapped environment I support your decision. Respect my decision.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys High School
B_O_T_C #303567 07/05/20 02:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we get back to talking HS Lacrosse. Get over the Covid BS. Let it control life of you want.

What do you think about Wednesday’s game? Hawks vs DC Express. Who you got?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303569 07/05/20 05:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we get back to talking HS Lacrosse. Get over the Covid BS. Let it control life of you want.

What do you think about Wednesday’s game? Hawks vs DC Express. Who you got?

Hawks by 5 or 6.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #303571 07/05/20 06:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lacrosse forum.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #303576 07/06/20 07:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The amount of money/time being spent on promoting Hawks 22 and daddyball, line-ex CEO’s kid is a sight to be seen. How much is he gonna have to pay Ty Xanders to rank his kid? If he only knew we are all laughing at him. Have some self respect.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #303577 07/06/20 08:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The amount of money/time being spent on promoting Hawks 22 and daddyball, line-ex CEO’s kid is a sight to be seen. How much is he gonna have to pay Ty Xanders to rank his kid? If he only knew we are all laughing at him. Have some self respect.

Kids going to Navy. All good

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303579 07/06/20 10:05 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems quiet here today. Wonder why. LMAO
Go ahead, you’re dying to tell us why, so go ahead.

Give it 8 days. That's when everyone will test positive with the infection they picked up in Tenn.

But the looters and rioters didn’t cause any type of spike according to the great cuomo and NYT. I respect your option of not having your kid play. Respect my option of having my kid play. MAGA

The looters and rioters didn’t take planes and stay in hotels. If I was worried about you as an individual, I would respect your rights but when your actions impact the transmittal to others, I take offense at your selfishness. Please listen to people who have studied the science behind the virus and not the beliefs of those who just say what you want to hear.

Huh.... are u serious. How did the protestors, looters, rioters get there. Most of the anarchists are not from the areas that they were destroying. I would rather be outside (virtually no transmission of virus) with my kids (virtually no transmission by kids) being engaged in healthy sports. But if you want to remain in your bubble wrapped environment I support your decision. Respect my decision.
does anyone look at the numbers. Tennessee 50,140 cases 637 death toll. .. New York 397,000 .. 32,000 death toll.. Your kid was more at risk in New York than anywhere else. BTW zero to no risk to children. those are the facts. look it up. let the boys and girls (kids( Have their lives back.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303586 07/06/20 11:23 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What did the Lids CEO give all those SJC kids to join Hawks? A number of those kids live pretty far from Annapolis. Those SJC '22 kids started as Freshmen and along with TJ Haley beat Prep and Landon this year. Is the Lids CEO's kid the only Spalding player left on the team?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303594 07/06/20 01:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What did the Lids CEO give all those SJC kids to join Hawks? A number of those kids live pretty far from Annapolis. Those SJC '22 kids started as Freshmen and along with TJ Haley beat Prep and Landon this year. Is the Lids CEO's kid the only Spalding player left on the team?
Meet the players. https://www.hawks2022.com/players

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303596 07/06/20 02:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Impressive Team

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #303597 07/06/20 02:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Impressive Team

Where are the guest players listed? thought Hogan always promotes Hawks teams will never have guest players.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #303599 07/06/20 02:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Give it 8 days. That's when everyone will test positive with the infection they picked up in Tenn.[/quote]

But the looters and rioters didn’t cause any type of spike according to the great cuomo and NYT. I respect your option of not having your kid play. Respect my option of having my kid play. MAGA[/quote]

The looters and rioters didn’t take planes and stay in hotels. If I was worried about you as an individual, I would respect your rights but when your actions impact the transmittal to others, I take offense at your selfishness. Please listen to people who have studied the science behind the virus and not the beliefs of those who just say what you want to hear.[/quote]

Huh.... are u serious. How did the protestors, looters, rioters get there. Most of the anarchists are not from the areas that they were destroying. I would rather be outside (virtually no transmission of virus) with my kids (virtually no transmission by kids) being engaged in healthy sports. But if you want to remain in your bubble wrapped environment I support your decision. Respect my decision.[/quote] does anyone look at the numbers. Tennessee 50,140 cases 637 death toll. .. New York 397,000 .. 32,000 death toll.. Your kid was more at risk in New York than anywhere else. BTW zero to no risk to children. those are the facts. look it up. let the boys and girls (kids( Have their lives back.[/quote]

And the dominoes continue to fall bc the majority wont listen. soon ti will be high school and if sports go to the spring there are going to be many decisions to be made bc of multi sport athletes. But hey dont worry it was fun to travel to Tenn for a tournament. unreal. Yes I know fake news, lemming, liberal blah blah blah. NO, the below article is a reality. All bc of selfishness. Lets just hope a vaccine happens OR there WILL BE NOT SPRING EITHER with the selfish way people live their lives.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...n-to-be-moved-to-spring-2021-per-report/

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #303610 07/06/20 04:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can some point this guy to the Covid lax page? What a CLOWN!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303621 07/06/20 11:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Impressive Team

Where are the guest players listed? thought Hogan always promotes Hawks teams will never have guest players.

Ha ha ha.... those days are long gone for Hogan. As much as he would like to do that he cannot, in order to compete. Did you see that 2023 transformation in the summer of last year? That team was losing to any top rated team in the spring and in their first tournament of the summer. Then all of a sudden they turned it around and won three straight tournaments against the best teams in the country. It wasn’t the coaching!!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303625 07/07/20 07:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Impressive Team

Coaching is off the charts !

Like Reply Quote
Page 179 of 211 1 2 177 178 179 180 181 210 211
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard