Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
LI Jester Girls United Tryouts just posted!!! | Shore2Shore Girls Lacrosse - Free Clinic & Evaluation today & tomorrow!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 08/12/20 08:36 PM
Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 08/12/20 08:30 PM
Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 08/12/20 06:33 PM
Long Island Express Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 08/12/20 06:18 PM
Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 08/12/20 05:59 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,081
Posts269,245
Members2,199
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 402 of 412 1 2 400 401 402 403 404 411 412
Re: Girls High School Lax
B_O_T_C #303521 07/03/20 11:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yet, ages 16-45 are becoming the #1 spreaders of the disease. Just because they don’t die does not mean they are not killing people in the process. We have become selfish. The EU, with multiple countries, traditions and ethnic groups, were able to do it but we can’t. The number differential is staggering and we have had 4 months to figure this thing out.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

B_O_T_C #303524 07/03/20 01:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Covid is a respiratory and blood disease. Who is to say the younger age groups won’t start developing blood clots 2-3 years down the line. No one knows the implications yet of all these infections.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303526 07/03/20 02:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yet, ages 16-45 are becoming the #1 spreaders of the disease. Just because they don’t die does not mean they are not killing people in the process. We have become selfish. The EU, with multiple countries, traditions and ethnic groups, were able to do it but we can’t. The number differential is staggering and we have had 4 months to figure this thing out.

Fake news. Show us your source

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303527 07/03/20 02:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Covid is a respiratory and blood disease. Who is to say the younger age groups won’t start developing blood clots 2-3 years down the line. No one knows the implications yet of all these infections.

Fake news. I get to decide not some out of touch gov cuomo. He allowed protestors and looters yet banned church goers and school graduation. Wake up.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #303528 07/03/20 02:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LET THE KIDS PLAY started this petition to Governor Andrew Cuomo and 1 other
On June 26th, the governor of New York, Andrew Cuomo, suddenly and without justification decided to prohibit high school football from beginning until further notice. The teams were to begin on campus activities with the commencement of New York’s Phase 4 reopening plan. Governor Cuomo has unilaterally revoked his initial resolution which safely allowed

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #303533 07/03/20 05:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone who starts with fake news loses all creditability . Read and get out the faux news dungeon.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303537 07/03/20 06:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone who starts with fake news loses all creditability . Read and get out the faux news dungeon.

And there you have it. Try to attack when you have no factual argument. Please try and have a factual discussion. I can respect those who decide to not have their kids play. You should respect my decision to allow my kids to play. Do not impose your opinions on me.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303556 07/04/20 04:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let it go... you can't argue with notIntelligent. You obviously watch only opinion shows. Ie the real fake news. Record breaking numbers daily and the VP is on the road saying all is good. Dandy Don just passed 20,000 lies and mistruths. Talk about lemmings. Ugh.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303558 07/04/20 09:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let it go... you can't argue with notIntelligent. You obviously watch only opinion shows. Ie the real fake news. Record breaking numbers daily and the VP is on the road saying all is good. Dandy Don just passed 20,000 lies and mistruths. Talk about lemmings. Ugh.

Have a great 4th of July although for a lefty like yourself you will find something to whine about.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #303646 07/07/20 11:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With Delaware just added to the list of states with a quarantine travel advisory for NY/NJ/CT, is anyone still planning on doing the committed academy July 20th? No updates from Inside Lacrosse in a couple of weeks.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
B_O_T_C #303647 07/07/20 12:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some great HS girl's games being played in Baltimore today. Nice to see the girls playing and the younger girls getting the chance to get some current film to send coaches.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303655 07/07/20 01:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sent an email. No reply.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #303657 07/07/20 02:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess that’s the sell now...film that college coaches have no interest in viewing. Coaches are sent film everyday. They only watch film of kids they are actively recruiting.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303663 07/07/20 05:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you don't want to participate in lacrosse because of Covid you don't have to. I'm not sure why you think you should be able to tell other people what to do.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303665 07/07/20 06:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you don't want to participate in lacrosse because of Covid you don't have to. I'm not sure why you think you should be able to tell other people what to do.

I am sure many will disagree but for me the above is not is not the issue. If you want to play - play. If we are in phase 3 or 4 and the boys and girls can play, again then play. I would only ask that one respects the rules that are in place. I know for a fact that certain local (tri-state) boys who were in Tennessee for the Juniors Open have not quarantined since they have been back. Again, if they went and stayed in a hotel and played and had fun with their parents, then good for them. But there are precautions in place and they were supposed to quarantine for 2 weeks upon return. I cannot speak for all boys but I know 2 boys on 2 separate teams have not and in fact were practicing yesterday and today. This means that the actions by these boys are potentially hurting others - more importantly its the selfishness of their parents. Once again, I am not saying don't play nor practice or even anything close to that but please have the respect and courtesy for your fellow human to do as is asked and quarantine for the 2 weeks upon return from Tenn. If they returned on July 2, then stay homebound until July 16 and then after that - run, jump, and do what ever you want.

Many feel a sense of entitlement, they do what they want, get what they want and step on anyone in the process. Typical lax parents.

Like Reply Quote
Page 402 of 412 1 2 400 401 402 403 404 411 412
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard