BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
Re: Girls 2023-9th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
UA tryout date set for July 30

Well whether your daughter makes the team or not; this is a tryout with the top girls on Long Island so it’s great competition; which as we know is hard to come by these last few months. Great to see them go out there and compete with each other.
Good luck to all the girls trying out

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UA tryout date set for July 30

Well whether your daughter makes the team or not; this is a tryout with the top girls on Long Island so it’s great competition; which as we know is hard to come by these last few months. Great to see them go out there and compete with each other.
Good luck to all the girls trying out

Finally, someone positive. We need more of that! Amen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ Colbert playing Jesters next week. Let’s keep this trend going.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U mean YJ Thorn

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U mean YJ Thorn

How convenient that the two Under Armour coaches are holding an unofficial tryout! Talk about conflict of interest!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U mean YJ Thorn

How convenient that the two Under Armour coaches are holding an unofficial tryout! Talk about conflict of interest!

Any score prediction of YJ Thorn vs Jesters??
Vegas line has it Thorn -7.5 goals over Jesters
From what I heard Thorn is loaded top to bottom. Jesters has some real good talent but not sure can keep up with YJ

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 corona cases vs 2 corona cases

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UA is not happening anyway. Just taking try out money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would agree with you that is the case but I heard the boys tourney in Tennessee was a huge success. They are playing alot in MD as well
So I think it won’t be all 12 regions. West and south and Midwest won’t come.
The team most likely will be 8-10 TG and YJ and 2 Jesters
Any other kids from any other programs really good enough to make team?? Worth a shot just to get some pure competition. Whole tryout is scrimmages so maybe it’s worth it despite not making it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would agree with you that is the case but I heard the boys tourney in Tennessee was a huge success. They are playing alot in MD as well
Any other kids from any other programs really good enough to make team?? Worth a shot just to get some pure competition. Whole tryout is scrimmages so maybe it’s worth it despite not making it

I hear there is a tournament being layed in Maryland this weekend ,does anyone know anything about it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hear there is a tournament being layed in Maryland this weekend ,does anyone know anything about it.

Impulse Lax Fest. Teams dropping out as we speak.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A few Legacy girls are decent!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]UA is not happening anyway. Just taking try out money.

A few Legacy girls are decent!

Decent won’t cut it unless Levy is picking the team.

Levy had final say last year and only took 1-2 players from legacy who were originally alternates

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wondering why Legacy and TG aren’t doing the summer league? At least Legacy is playing tournaments. I would be pissed playing on TG paying full price for lame play dates. A shame the directors of the program put their pride above the best interests of the players!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]UA is not happening anyway. Just taking try out money.

one middie is whole team on Leg.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]UA will NOT happen
UA will NOT happen

UA will happen and if you are talking about Jesters coach. I don’t care who is coaching, there will be 8-10 girls from Thorn and zero from Jesters if it’s legit which I think it is.

The zero UA girls Jesters team beats the 8-10 UA girls Thorn/Colbert team today. If its legit 8-10 Thorn girls will not be making UA. Jesters are legit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outsider here. Came to check out all talk about the new and improved YJ thorn team.
Very well played and exciting game. Jesters won by 1 or 2. Draws go to Jesters. Attack goes to YJ.
Let’s have more of these local contests. Stay here in the 631 and 516 all summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ lost to Jesters. There goes the talent to torch talk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ parents looking shocked and appalled. Best day since quarantine started.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

hahahahah

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Need more of these games. Enough talent on LI that we shouldn't have to cross a bridge to play. Especially in this climate, check the egos at the door and let the girls play (and parents watch). Kudos to YJ and Jesters for kicking it off.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Outsider here. Came to check out all talk about the new and improved YJ thorn team.
Very well played and exciting game. Jesters won by 1 or 2. Draws go to Jesters. Attack goes to YJ.
Let’s have more of these local contests. Stay here in the 631 and 516 all summer.

YJ offense was meh. Their goals consisted of free positions and transition. The set offense was handled by the Jesters. Good game Jesters controlled the game with their midfield over the YJ middies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

COVID has everyone rusty. 2020 results are fake news.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ parents looking shocked and appalled. Best day since quarantine started.

Surprised they went starting in with their excuses! Face it, team is not anything special, even with all the "superstar" additions. Good team, but no better than the other good LI teams, which Jesters are one of!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wouldn’t go that far.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rusty or parent heads filled with air...that is the question.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems that YJ Torn Karen moms are crickets after getting beat!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ 23 Blue... if DiBlasio was a lacrosse team.
Talent to Torch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]YJ lost to Jesters. There goes the talent to torch talk.

Not everyone some girls used covid as an opportunity to train and get better. Others are busy believing all the hype.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like the rusty Jesters beat the rusty YJ.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]YJ 2023 with 8 of top 11 ranked players on LI. Too bad all the hard work offseason with this stacked team will not be on display! Congratulations to a fantastic group of players.

Did all those top ranked players play against the Jesters?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]YJ 2023 with 8 of top 11 ranked players on LI. Too bad all the hard work offseason with this stacked team will not be on display! Congratulations to a fantastic group of players.

Did all those top ranked players play against the Jesters?

Top ranked by who??.....Emabrassing for those doing the "rankings"! 2023 wide open!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Because your precious daughter wasn't there, it wasn't a good tournament.. You think we should swallow info from low level long island trash. like yourself... Many of the other long island teams have been to that tournament over the last three years or even 4 years and I only remember Igloo and Yj Thorn winning in this age group.. Was the tournament good when Top Gun came in 3rd.. Shove your BS biased memo garbage .. Get your YJ bashing in now. Once that team gets a final roster, it looks like you will be in the rearview mirror again. All the other teams made no changes...status quo. .. Keep in mind that Yj will have 4 under amour all Americans on the midfield to start. and another that would have made it if she tried out. . So pass this memo around Jack butt.. So congratulation, you were a part of the best middle school team on long island... Now step aside and let the adults thru.. so they can get to work.....GET COMFORTABLE !

Lol!! Go Jesters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Because your precious daughter wasn't there, it wasn't a good tournament.. You think we should swallow info from low level long island trash. like yourself... Many of the other long island teams have been to that tournament over the last three years or even 4 years and I only remember Igloo and Yj Thorn winning in this age group.. Was the tournament good when Top Gun came in 3rd.. Shove your BS biased memo garbage .. Get your YJ bashing in now. Once that team gets a final roster, it looks like you will be in the rearview mirror again. All the other teams made no changes...status quo. .. Keep in mind that Yj will have 4 under amour all Americans on the midfield to start. and another that would have made it if she tried out. . So pass this memo around Jack butt.. So congratulation, you were a part of the best middle school team on long island... Now step aside and let the adults thru.. so they can get to work.....GET COMFORTABLE !

Lol!! Go Jesters

Wow! Somebody needs a cocktail! Why so angry? And what exactly are you outraged about? Seems like all the posts I read praised the Jesters, who are greatly improved. Good for them, and for LI girls lax. YJ has been bragging about how great they are/will be for years. They are a good team, but not ahead of several others, which they somehow think they deserve to be due to the club legacy. They would do best being humble and admit that they are in the same league as TG, Legacy (who just beat Grizzlies), and now Jesters. Seems like you’re lashing out at TG? They did win the Mid-Atlantic last summer, even with several girls hurt? Yes. All teams have to deal with injuries, and unfortunately no team will ever be completely healthy. You should focus on the great competitive teams LI has in this age group!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]UA will NOT happen
UA will NOT happen

UA will happen and if you are talking about Jesters coach. I don’t care who is coaching, there will be 8-10 girls from Thorn and zero from Jesters if it’s legit which I think it is.

The zero UA girls Jesters team beats the 8-10 UA girls Thorn/Colbert team today. If its legit 8-10 Thorn girls will not be making UA. Jesters are legit.

There will be many 2021s that will take most Highlight spots. 2022s will get a couple.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s keep the local teams playing. I challenge the club directors to put aside their egos and paranoia. CR and JC ripped the band aid off and guess what ? The sun still rise the next day. The teams are set they won’t be changing anymore. In 14 months the top players on all our LI teams will be committing. Why can’t we help the local talent continue to improve by having the best teams play regular games. We don’t have to travel. It’s $100 for refs. I know parents will gladly chip in 5$ each once a week for a pick up game. We have 4 weeks left. Whose next? Legacy V Jesters , YJ V TG, what have you. Empire, Liberty.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s keep the local teams playing. I challenge the club directors to put aside their egos and paranoia. CR and JC ripped the band aid off and guess what ? The sun still rise the next day. The teams are set they won’t be changing anymore. In 14 months the top players on all our LI teams will be committing. Why can’t we help the local talent continue to improve by having the best teams play regular games. We don’t have to travel. It’s $100 for refs. I know parents will gladly chip in 5$ each once a week for a pick up game. We have 4 weeks left. Whose next? Legacy V Jesters , YJ V TG, what have you. Empire, Liberty.

scroll through the above posts and you will see why it would never happen.... Even if there was no other choice those teams won't do it and it is totally about ego and grudges. too bad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because your precious daughter wasn't there, it wasn't a good tournament.. You think we should swallow info from low level long island trash. like yourself... Many of the other long island teams have been to that tournament over the last three years or even 4 years and I only remember Igloo and Yj Thorn winning in this age group.. Was the tournament good when Top Gun came in 3rd.. Shove your BS biased memo garbage .. Get your YJ bashing in now. Once that team gets a final roster, it looks like you will be in the rearview mirror again. All the other teams made no changes...status quo. .. Keep in mind that Yj will have 4 under amour all Americans on the midfield to start. and another that would have made it if she tried out. . So pass this memo around Jack butt.. So congratulation, you were a part of the best middle school team on long island... Now step aside and let the adults thru.. so they can get to work.....GET COMFORTABLE !

Lol!! Go Jesters

Wow! Somebody needs a cocktail! Why so angry? And what exactly are you outraged about? Seems like all the posts I read praised the Jesters, who are greatly improved. Good for them, and for LI girls lax. YJ has been bragging about how great they are/will be for years. They are a good team, but not ahead of several others, which they somehow think they deserve to be due to the club legacy. They would do best being humble and admit that they are in the same league as TG, Legacy (who just beat Grizzlies), and now Jesters. Seems like you’re lashing out at TG? They did win the Mid-Atlantic last summer, even with several girls hurt? Yes. All teams have to deal with injuries, and unfortunately no team will ever be completely healthy. You should focus on the great competitive teams LI has in this age group!

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]UA will NOT happen
UA will NOT happen

There will be many 2021s that will take most Highlight spots. 2022s will get a couple.

Why are you talking about 21s and 22s??? Think you're on the wrong thread! 2023 girls are ineligible for Highlight.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol!! Go Jesters

Are those 4 starting mid YJ AAs you speak of the same girls who couldn't win a draw against the Jesters and cost them the game?Hmmmmmmmmm

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy beats MD black @ mid Atlantic tournament yesterday! I’d say they have a few girls on that team worthy of the Under Armour games.

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard