BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 267 1 2 3 4 5 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope the boys can get back out on the field soon. This discussion is moronic even by BOTC standards. Can we go back to slamming True please?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I hope the boys can get back out on the field soon. This discussion is moronic even by BOTC standards. Can we go back to slamming True please?

Okay, in 4weeks they say, we can have games/tournaments. What is that going to look like? I am actually curious on what people think. Local teams divided in to brackets, will some teams travel down and play in the scheduled tournaments in MD and DE. And the obligatory...... something something something holdbacks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Okay, in 4weeks they say, we can have games/tournaments. What is that going to look like? I am actually curious on what people think. Local teams divided in to brackets, will some teams travel down and play in the scheduled tournaments in MD and DE. And the obligatory...... something something something holdbacks

I am not holding my breath on tournaments. I am just glad they are out on the fields practicing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am not holding my breath on tournaments. I am just glad they are out on the fields practicing.

What teams are practicing?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I do not see tournaments happening in Md, PA or DE this year; too much uncertainty still. I think it will be practices only with the hope of fall sports being able to be played.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm with you. PLL will be playing with daily testing and under quarantine but there will be weekly youth tournaments? I hope so, but I don't see it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
VLC and MadLax. Probably others too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Amen to this. Breathe of fresh air and slight return to normalcy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can’t believe it, but I think there will be local tourneys with local teams. I anticipate them starting mid to late July and into August. Especially if your team hasn’t offered a refund.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What teams are practicing?

Crabs and FCA; Looney's I believe is starting up next week.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The majority of the “studs” in 6th grade lacrosse end up as average high school players, or quit the sport. This includes daddy coaches kids, because well, most weren’t good enough to begin with and thats why daddy became the coach.

Save your energy. It is nose picking 6th grade lacrosse. The pandemic is giving you the chance to find something else in life to get really angry about, since lacrosse isn’t happening this year. Go find it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The majority of the “studs” in 6th grade lacrosse end up as average high school players, or quit the sport. This includes daddy coaches kids, because well, most weren’t good enough to begin with and thats why daddy became the coach.

Save your energy. It is nose picking 6th grade lacrosse. The pandemic is giving you the chance to find something else in life to get really angry about, since lacrosse isn’t happening this year. Go find it.

It depends on how much Daddy Coach is willing to forsake whole team to get his son ahead. Look no further than
" give it to the 9th grader" Coach.

Holding back , Daddy Coach all seem to work to some degree at other players expense. I dont like it, but MIAA is loaded with Daddy Coach players and Holdback/prefirst players. It is what it is as they say !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You've finally come to grips your kid won't make it with the big boys huh? Congrats, it's the first step towards the healing............ and saving money playing rec

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It depends on how much Daddy Coach is willing to forsake whole team to get his son ahead. Look no further than

Holding back , Daddy Coach all seem to work to some degree at other players expense. I dont like it, but MIAA is loaded with Daddy Coach players and Holdback/prefirst players. It is what it is as they say !

My son is now in HS and I agree the kids that were 6th grade studs are still the best players in HS. The infamous "9th" grader is still a great player in HS and the daddy coach's kids can play. Like it or not that is the truth.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Holding back , Daddy Coach all seem to work to some degree at other players expense. I dont like it, but MIAA is loaded with Daddy Coach players and Holdback/prefirst players. It is what it is as they say ! [/quote]

which teams in miaa have holdback & daddy coach?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ahhhh, there it is, the holdback reference for the day. I cant believe it took so long.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]The majority of the “studs” in 6th grade lacrosse end up as average high school players, or quit the sport. This includes daddy coaches kids, because well, most weren’t good enough to begin with and thats why daddy became the coach.

which teams in miaa have holdback & daddy coach?

Come on...Holdbacks...all of them and not just a few teams. BL, McD, Gil, Loyo, etc. etc....And they are loaded with them. Well many teams have prefirts which for some reason is not considered a holdback?lol.. No idea why as child was heldback in Kindergartner ..Maybe doesnt count before first garde? LOL

And it was referencing Daddy Coached in youth ..so there are many players now that were coached in youth by their Daddy. The most famous at this time on this forum is " give it to 9th grader" Coach . MIAA has had many Daddy Coached holdback sons in MIAA over time, at this time, I am not sure there are any left as last one just graduated I believe.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ahhhh, there it is, the holdback reference for the day. I cant believe it took so long.

I was expecting the holdback apologist a little sooner too ! I cant believe it took so long !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was expecting the holdback apologist a little sooner too ! I cant believe it took so long !

Keep eating those L's and looking for an excuse other then just not being good enough. There's plenty of wall space!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Holding back , Daddy Coach all seem to work to some degree at other players expense. I dont like it, but MIAA is loaded with Daddy Coach players and Holdback/prefirst players. It is what it is as they say ! [/quote]

Ahhhh, there it is, the holdback reference for the day. I cant believe it took so long.[/quote]

I was expecting the holdback apologist a little sooner too ! I cant believe it took so long ![/quote]

Keep eating those L's and looking for an excuse other then just not being good enough. There's plenty of wall space![/quote]

Where is team 91md daddy, he been awful quiet. He was talking been game in the fall.texas deliver?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am hearing there are some Elite Club Team playing in Lax Splash this year due to the uncertainty of other tournaments being played; FCA, P!, Crabs and Looney's I am hearing. Any word on what the Hawks are doing this summer?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep eating those L's and looking for an excuse other then just not being good enough. There's plenty of wall space!

Whatever you say Holdback apologist ! You are the Man with the child playing down. I will take a lost any day with honor than have my child play down and brag about it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whatever you say Holdback apologist ! You are the Man with the child playing down. I will take a lost any day with honor than have my child play down and brag about it.

Your honor and .25 cents would get you a phone call 15 years ago. Have fun with that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hawks should take a nice family trip to Cape Cod and play a series of games with laxachusetts

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hawks should take a nice family trip to Cape Cod and play a series of games with laxachusetts

Pick the Tigers up on your way north.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or stay local and get your butt handed to you by 91

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unfortunately, I only have a small amount of confidence that we'll actuality get games in.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unfortunately, I only have a small amount of confidence that we'll actuality get games in.

The original shutdown was never to stop the virus, just slow it down " flatten the curve" until we could be better prepared. Well that is exactly what everyone did. It was never intended to stop it completely from spreading, that is impossible short of everyone staying in their house until a vaccine is here and available to everyone, which wont be here until next year supposedly. If that happens, I will be divorced, kidless, broke and in jail !

Of course like all things, certain segments want us to stay at home for their reasons others dont. Common sense solutions are out the window.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JULY 18 & 19 NLF CHAMPIONSHIP KIRKWOOD DE
JULY 24 NAL NE MD
AUG 3 & 4 NAPPTOWN CHALLENGE ANNAPOLIS MD
AUG 8 & 9 SUMMER INVITATIONAL EKLRIDGE MD

I hope Tigers and Laxachusetts are still planning on coming down since they moved the NLF to Delaware.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JULY 24 NAL NE MD

I hope Tigers and Laxachusetts are still planning on coming down since they moved the NLF to Delaware.

NLF Champiosnhips only for high school. Youth teams from out of state not playing in championships...per order of NLF

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JULY 24 NAL NE MD

NLF Champiosnhips only for high school. Youth teams from out of state not playing in championships...per order of NLF

LOL, people still don't get it. It is happening.
JULY 24 NAL NE MD

That is the only question I have left. Who will be here for it or will it be a local JO session with weak competition. Lacrosse is happening

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JULY 24 NAL NE MD

LOL, people still don't get it. It is happening.
JULY 24 NAL NE MD

That is the only question I have left. Who will be here for it or will it be a local JO session with weak competition. Lacrosse is happening

JO

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

That is the only question I have left. Who will be here for it or will it be a local JO session with weak competition. Lacrosse is happening[/quote]

JO[/quote]

How about everyone just plays if they feel safe and have a good time?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess there was a big change of heart. NLF decided to host youth teams at the event at Kirkwood, DE, July 20-22nd at the 2026, 2025 and 2024 age groups. Laxachusetts bringing the 2026 Black team (along with 2025 and 2024). Hearing all the big clubs will be there. Let’s the boys play some lax! Should be some fun.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess there was a big change of heart. NLF decided to host youth teams at the event at Kirkwood, DE, July 20-22nd at the 2026, 2025 and 2024 age groups. Laxachusetts bringing the 2026 Black team (along with 2025 and 2024). Hearing all the big clubs will be there. Let’s the boys play some lax! Should be some fun.

Oh great, they moved it to mid week. How convenient.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like no face offs. Goalie pulls the ball from the goal and has to clear. Better practice your clears.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is going to NLF?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quick question, what type faceoffs will we have this year. Same as last year, motorcycle grip OR the new version where you can't kneel and grip one hand up and one down? Or will there be no Door_Open_And/O and goalie just clears the ball?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quick question, what type faceoffs will we have this year. Same as last year, motorcycle grip OR the new version where you can't kneel and grip one hand up and one down? Or will there be no Door_Open_And/O and goalie just clears the ball?

None

Like Reply Quote
Page 3 of 267 1 2 3 4 5 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard