Hicksville High School (NY) 2021 Attack Andrew Borum Commits to Arcadia University

@365Lax Boys' Recruit: Hicksville High School (NY) 2021 Attack Andrew Borum of Recon Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Arcadia University.

High school: Hicksville High School (Hicksville, NY)
Grad year: 2021
Position: Attack
College committed to: Arcadia University
Club team: Recon Lacrosse
Expected major: Health Professions
Why did you choose Arcadia University, Men's D3? "Not only did they have the medical majors I was looking for but the D3 lacrosse Program was exactly where I could see myself. After meeting with Coach Purpura, I knew I wanted to be a part of where he was taking this team."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would definitely not have made it this far if it wasn’t for my parents. They never missed a game and were my constant support on the sidelines. My coaches pushed me hard and I believe that is what has contributed to my progression over the years."

365Lax, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com, congratulates Andrew Borum on his commitment to Arcadia University. 365Lax provides lacrosse-specific services year round and specializes in helping players get prepared for the next level. For recruits looking to optimize their full potential with an emulated NCAA training regiment, visit 365Lax.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: