BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Top PA Club Lacrosse Teams
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Vote for the Top PA Boys & Girls Lacrosse Program

Top PA Boys Club Teams
multiple choice, up to 1 choices
Black Bear (3%, 1 Votes)
Big 4 HHH (6%, 2 Votes)
Dukes LC (24%, 8 Votes)
Freedom (30%, 10 Votes)
Mesa Fresh (6%, 2 Votes)
NXT (6%, 2 Votes)
PA Roughriders (6%, 2 Votes)
Rock LC (9%, 3 Votes)
Other (9%, 3 Votes)
Total Votes: 33
Voting on this poll ends:
Top PA Girl's Club Team
multiple choice, up to 1 choices
Big 4 HHH (6%, 1 Votes)
Black Dog (0%, 0 Votes)
NXT (24%, 4 Votes)
PPLC (0%, 0 Votes)
Phantastix (24%, 4 Votes)
Philly Blast (24%, 4 Votes)
Steps Philly (6%, 1 Votes)
Xtreme (0%, 0 Votes)
Other (18%, 3 Votes)
Total Votes: 17
Voting on this poll ends:
Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Top PA Club Lacrosse Teams
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big 4 HHH

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big 4 HHH

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you look at recruiting success over the past 10 years, Phantastix Girls Lacrosse is by far the cream of the crop. Take a look at their 2018-2020 on their website.
Check for yourselves at phantastixlax.com

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone can please help looking for a club team 2027 . Im relocated in Albrightsville Area . I believe there is no Lacrosse around here . Would anyone know ? Willing to travel a little bit . Thank you

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any youth Lacrosse in Pocono area ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is True - Lehigh Valley & Valley Heat operating out of Bethlehem/ Allentown for Club. For Rec: Pleasant Valley Youth Association, Believe they do winter workouts on Sundays as well pre-season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Depending on how far you are wiling to travel: into the Lehigh Valley has two clubs: True Lehigh Valley and Valley Heat.

We live nearby to Albrightsville and Travel to Building Blocks Lacrosse out of Florham Park NJ ( with a 2025 & 2026). Depending on their commitment level and skill set, traveling into NJ or Philly may be your most competitive option at this time. If you are unfamilar: most clubs will host try outs this July for the following fall and summer season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny that Brotherly Love isn't on the list...best '23 and '24 teams by miles and '25 team is catching up

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For Youth boys, Duke’s Elite and it’s not even close. There is no club, from years 2028-32 that can even compete. None.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No way on God’s Green Earth Phantastix competes with HHH, in terms of successful PA clubs. You live in LaLa Land.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty sure Freedom 2028 would have something to say about that...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Counting this is a polite setting for serious and meaningful discussion. A town hall so to speak, and a medium for civic exchange. Perhaps that is a naive assumption but for the sake of helping my brothers keeper, here is a good suggestion. From 2027 on down in boys the Red Hots are setting themselves as the premier national brand in the State.Not to be matched.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the commenter meant 2028-2032 in totality; not that every team the Duke’s have, at every age, is the best…at least, that’s how I read it.
My son played against their 2030s and they are really good. I mean, really good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Counting this is a polite setting for serious and meaningful discussion. A town hall so to speak, and a medium for civic exchange. Perhaps that is a naive assumption but for the sake of helping my brothers keeper, here is a good suggestion. From 2027 on down in boys the Red Hots are setting themselves as the premier national brand in the State.Not to be matched.

Yes with the oldest kids from 20 different states.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the commenter meant 2028-2032 in totality; not that every team the Duke’s have, at every age, is the best…at least, that’s how I read it.
My son played against their 2030s and they are really good. I mean, really good.

Not sure there is a clear best program in PA, at least for the middle school ages. US Club Lax rankings have teams from 3 different programs ranked as best in PA.
2027: Team Ten, Mesa, NXT, Team 11
2028: Freedom, Dukes, NXT, Brotherly Love
2029: NXT, Team 11, Dukes, Team Ten

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure there is a clear best program in PA, at least for the middle school ages. US Club Lax rankings have teams from 3 different programs ranked as best in PA.

Correction according to US Club Lax #2 in America:

2027: Red Hots #2
2028: Red Hots #2

Only place for serious younger PA players! HHH for older years to get recruited.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only place for serious younger PA players! HHH for older years to get recruited.

Really admire what Red Hots has done but I’m not sure you can call it a club as much as it seems to operate more like a national team. That’s just what I’ve heard so could be off. But to say it’s the only place for serious younger players in PA is a stretch, especially considering most of their best players are from out of state.
As far as HHH goes that is way outdated information. Only quality team they have is 25’s and they seem to be dropping off a bit. HHH years 2027-31 are a combined 0-12 in the NXT Spring league. They’d have to be considered the red headed step-child of the NLF big 6 at this point.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only place for serious younger PA players! HHH for older years to get recruited.[/quote]

Really admire what Red Hots has done but I’m not sure you can call it a club as much as it seems to operate more like a national team. That’s just what I’ve heard so could be off. But to say it’s the only place for serious younger players in PA is a stretch, especially considering most of their best players are from out of state.
As far as HHH goes that is way outdated information. Only quality team they have is 25’s and they seem to be dropping off a bit. HHH years 2027-31 are a combined 0-12 in the NXT Spring league. They’d have to be considered the red headed step-child of the NLF big 6 at this point.[/quote]

Sorry but Red Hots are not a local based PA team. Saw them at NXT Spring League and many out of state helmets on the 27 team. FCA, 91 MD, Express North, Darien, etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big4HHH 2025 team always won the NXT League.Every year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Dukes 2032 team really win NXT league with a 16-0 championship win? Or was that score entered wrong?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#2 Red Hots National maybe a PA based team but they are pulling players from all over the country. Really good all-star team. 4HHH is irrelevant at youth level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#2 Red Hots National maybe a PA based team but they are pulling players from all over the country. Really good all-star team. 4HHH is irrelevant at youth level.

Red hots is anything but a pa based team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That Duke’s 2032 team is very talented. My son played them and it was a battle…some of those kids can play for the 2028s! Lol

Like Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard