BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 21 1 2 18 19 20 21
Re: Boys 2026-6th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is summer gonna happen? Lie vs 91, honestly who is better? Top 5 national programs?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is summer gonna happen? Lie vs 91, honestly who is better? Top 5 national programs?

Who cares , get a grip stay well .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
June tourneys done. Just had 2 tourneys move from June to late July. Will be lucky to get those in. NLF nationals in MA mid-July in jeopardy too. No teams from LI going anywhere off the island. No teams from CT or MA travelling to NY or MD. Play it local, play it safe.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
has there been any communication regarding ability for youth sports to re-open in Long island? MA is slowly beginning the process i read.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
has there been any communication regarding ability for youth sports to re-open in Long island? MA is slowly beginning the process i read.

Long Island just opened to Phase 1 yesterday. Sports/Recreation is part of Phase 4. Assuming each phase will take 2 weeks, they won't be up and running until at the earliest 7/8.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Long Island just opened to Phase 1 yesterday. Sports/Recreation is part of Phase 4. Assuming each phase will take 2 weeks, they won't be up and running until at the earliest 7/8.

Gov says minimum 2 weeks in between phases. Personally, I think there will be a long stretch of time between Phase 3 and 4. All the most difficult businesses and scenarios were lumped into Phase 4.

Add to that, there will be some type of bump in transmission of this virus as people begin to get back to living.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gov says minimum 2 weeks in between phases. Personally, I think there will be a long stretch of time between Phase 3 and 4. All the most difficult businesses and scenarios were lumped into Phase 4.

Add to that, there will be some type of bump in transmission of this virus as people begin to get back to living.

new us club lacrosse rankings are much more realistic...not sure agree 91 and express are behind legacy, 91 should be top 5

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

new us club lacrosse rankings are much more realistic...not sure agree 91 and express are behind legacy, 91 should be top 5

Who cares

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are the Boston kings?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

new us club lacrosse rankings are much more realistic...not sure agree 91 and express are behind legacy, 91 should be top 5 [/quote]

Who cares [/quote]

Sounds like you care, a lot!Maybe your team did not get ranked again? #hitthewall

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares

Sorry your sons team didnt get ranked again, Tough looking from below, Most of the players are on teams for a reason, We cant all be D1 players now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares [/quote]

Sorry your sons team didnt get ranked again, Tough looking from below, Most of the players are on teams for a reason, We cant all be D1 players now. [/quote]

Should we analyze what teams are not on the top 20 ranking vs the last ranking? To quote Kindergarten Cop, "Stop Whining. "

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares

Sorry your sons team didnt get ranked again, Tough looking from below, Most of the players are on teams for a reason, We cant all be D1 players now. [/quote]

Should we analyze what teams are not on the top 20 ranking vs the last ranking? To quote Kindergarten Cop, "Stop Whining. "[/quote]
Who cares is me there is no lacrosse going on now relax !!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Add to that, there will be some type of bump in transmission of this virus as people begin to get back to living. [/quote]

new us club lacrosse rankings are much more realistic...not sure agree 91 and express are behind legacy, 91 should be top 5 [/quote]

Who are the Boston kings?[/quote]

Great New England group

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good program lose their top players to laxachusetts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 of our Li teams did much better in the US Lacrosse Magazine polls

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who will be heading down to play in NLF in Delaware in July?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where do you see these rankings?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who will be heading down to play in NLF in Delaware in July?

As of now, Probably no one. Phase 3 opening has been delayed in the state. Everything on hold is what is being heard.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where do you see these rankings?

USCL site

But keep in mind the #8 ranked team no longer has a 2026 program so take it for what is is worth Not many results to go from with this Covid stuff canceling everything

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There's been no lacrosse since March. How on earth could anyone give an ounce of merit to that ranking?
Before you say it, yes my son plays for one of the ranked teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There's been no lacrosse since March. How on earth could anyone give an ounce of merit to that ranking?

No he doesn’t.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does it bother you that they rank teams? We all know it doesn't mean much but at least it's entertaining. My kids talk about it all the time and enjoy it. Let them eat cake.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No he doesn’t.

Of course he doesnt, That is why the ranking bothers him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No he doesn’t.

The rankings only draw the ire of below average club operators that have bad training & teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No he doesn’t.

The rankings only draw the ire of below average club operators that have bad training & teams.

And parents who son couldnt make the better ranked teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's everyone's take on how the 20/21 season will be handled? Tryouts? Are teams rolling over? Tuition changes?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If tuition is increased in theses times with everything that went on 2019/2020 season you people pay with no guaranteed that fall lacrosse and rest of the season runs smooth , parents are to blame , not the greedy clubs .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Machine destroyed a 2026 crying ECE parents tuesday . Crazy ECE parents machine is a Full yr younger saying machine a AA team .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Machine destroyed a 2026 crying ECE parents tuesday . Crazy ECE parents machine is a Full yr younger saying machine a AA team .

What are you even trying to type? Go back to the 2027 forum.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for letting everyone know that these lax programs are not following the NY reopening guidelines and playing games!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for letting everyone know that these lax programs are not following the NY reopening guidelines and playing games!

One would need to actually care or know who these teams are. LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's everyone's take on how the 20/21 season will be handled? Tryouts? Are teams rolling over? Tuition changes?

My sons team has advised parents that teams will remain intact for next year. They will only do tryouts if they need to fill any positions for people who dont come back. And parents will get a credit for next year for the part of the season and tournaments lost.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My sons team has advised parents that teams will remain intact for next year. They will only do tryouts if they need to fill any positions for people who dont come back. And parents will get a credit for next year for the part of the season and tournaments lost.
The real question is , when is the first payment due ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express cruised through pool play at NAL, but surprisingly fell to FCA in one of the finals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard they just shut down travel into Connecticut

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express cruised through pool play at NAL, but surprisingly fell to FCA in one of the finals.

Yes but this was the B level division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Surprisingly?
Please.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many kids make up express roster? Sad to see so many travel to these tournaments and only 16 play out of 40+ kids. Pay your dues. At least you got a team bag.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Silent ride home.
Silent ride home.

Page 20 of 21 1 2 18 19 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard