Perkiomen Valley High School (PA) 2021 Defense Maya Porrecca Commits to Millersville University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Perkiomen Valley High School (PA) 2021 Defense Maya Porrecca of Dynamite Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Millersville University of Pennsylvania.

High school: Perkiomen Valley High School (Collegeville, PA)
Grad year: 2021
Position: Defense
College committed to: Millersville University of Pennsylvania
Club team: Dynamite Lacrosse
Academic honors: Distinguished Honors, Link Crew, District Attorney Volunteer
Expected major: Psychology
Why did you choose Millersville University of Pennsylvania, Women's D2? "Great team culture, close but not too close to home, variety of majors that I am interested in, loved campus!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my mom for teaching me everything about the game and understanding me, my dad for supporting me, and Coach Lisa Clark for always believing in me! Also thank you to my friends for always hyping me up and being more than just teammates."
What other college(s) did you consider? "Kean University"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Maya Porrecca on her commitment to Millersville University of Pennsylvania. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: