Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 07/12/20 11:56 AM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 07/12/20 11:54 AM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 07/12/20 11:50 AM
New England Prep School Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 07/12/20 10:00 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,040
Posts266,333
Members2,187
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 349 of 354 1 2 347 348 349 350 351 353 354
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
Anonymous #302296 05/26/20 07:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The tell tale sign of a bad company or business.......lack of communication.

Beginning of week 3, no comms, no schedule.


Bruh: why don’t you just reach out to them rather than [ChillLaxin] n moan anonymously on a web forum. Talk about being a wuss... my kid’s team got the tentative plan for summer. There’s about a 5% chance it will happen, but I appreciate the attempt to at least entertain us. Situation stinks, without question...but this is also a free country. Take your dollars and complaining elsewhere.



Can you share what team and what the schedule is?

Did you get a practice schedule too?

That could be some helpful info!

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
BoardLord #302307 05/26/20 10:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
They all ghosted:
Igloo, 91, and S2S stole the money also. Bad business people.


Maybe just bad people?

Who does this to their clients in the middle of an historic pandemic?

Lax is now classified as the one of the sports with the highest risk of transmission. I can't see our endearing governor allowing anyone play lax for quite some time.

2 week, no schedule



In no way am I sticking up for any club or program, but maybe they haven't shared any info or a schedule because they probably don't know what the season will look like at this point (if there will be one).

I'm sure every single tournament has either been rescheduled, cancelled or is trying to secure an alternate date/location right now. I'm sure every single permit for field space is on hold, if not rescinded. I'm sure every single club needs to evaluate what players have received thus far vs what was promised in their tuition to gauge what type of credit/refund will be fair for each team. I'm sure there are dozens of other unanswerable questions right now.

I'm sure every tuition paying parent would like to hear from their club director(s) -- even if the information at this point is 'we just don't know what will happen for the summer, but as soon as we get a feel we will let you know'. But on the flip side, there are way more pressing things to gain clarity on than my son's and daughter's summer lacrosse team.

Sit tight.....answers will come in due time

Like Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
Anonymous #302313 05/26/20 11:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
They all ghosted:
Igloo, 91, and S2S stole the money also. Bad business people.


Maybe just bad people?

Who does this to their clients in the middle of an historic pandemic?

Lax is now classified as the one of the sports with the highest risk of transmission. I can't see our endearing governor allowing anyone play lax for quite some time.

2 week, no schedule



In no way am I sticking up for any club or program, but maybe they haven't shared any info or a schedule because they probably don't know what the season will look like at this point (if there will be one).

I'm sure every single tournament has either been rescheduled, cancelled or is trying to secure an alternate date/location right now. I'm sure every single permit for field space is on hold, if not rescinded. I'm sure every single club needs to evaluate what players have received thus far vs what was promised in their tuition to gauge what type of credit/refund will be fair for each team. I'm sure there are dozens of other unanswerable questions right now.

I'm sure every tuition paying parent would like to hear from their club director(s) -- even if the information at this point is 'we just don't know what will happen for the summer, but as soon as we get a feel we will let you know'. But on the flip side, there are way more pressing things to gain clarity on than my son's and daughter's summer lacrosse team.

Sit tight.....answers will come in due time


A very reasonable statement. Where Express has gone wrong is not say communicating weekly or bi weekly AND
Taking the final payment. That’s what has parents upset.

Don’t take the final payment, say everything is fine and then ghost your families.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
BoardLord #302396 05/28/20 12:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are any Express teams participating in secret practices?

Could it be the teams that practice all year around?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
Anonymous #302399 05/28/20 12:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are any Express teams participating in secret practices?

Could it be the teams that practice all year around?


Shhhhhhh

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
BoardLord #302423 05/28/20 11:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy is

Like Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
BoardLord #302476 06/01/20 09:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Zoom meetings with the directors this week.......finally!

They seem to have a plan, at least its a path forward after a terrible start.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
Anonymous #302477 06/01/20 09:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Zoom meetings with the directors this week.......finally!

They seem to have a plan, at least its a path forward after a terrible start.


For each team?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
Anonymous #302480 06/01/20 10:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Zoom meetings with the directors this week.......finally!

They seem to have a plan, at least its a path forward after a terrible start.


For each team?


Grade level

Like Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
Anonymous #302481 06/01/20 10:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The tell tale sign of a bad company or business.......lack of communication.

Beginning of week 3, no comms, no schedule.


Bruh: why don’t you just reach out to them rather than [ChillLaxin] n moan anonymously on a web forum. Talk about being a wuss... my kid’s team got the tentative plan for summer. There’s about a 5% chance it will happen, but I appreciate the attempt to at least entertain us. Situation stinks, without question...but this is also a free country. Take your dollars and complaining elsewhere.



Can you share what team and what the schedule is?

Did you get a practice schedule too?

That could be some helpful info!


Crickets Bruh?
Bruh-in-the-know, where is the love, bruh?

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
Anonymous #302488 06/01/20 11:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Zoom meetings with the directors this week.......finally!

They seem to have a plan, at least its a path forward after a terrible start.


For each team?


Grade level


For parents or the kids? Are you talking about coach meetings? Or are all the directors getting on a parent call by grade level?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
BoardLord #302490 06/01/20 12:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
re scheduled dates of tournaments are set. Good that some express teams have been practicing

Like Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
Anonymous #302496 06/01/20 01:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which team has been practicing?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
Anonymous #302500 06/01/20 03:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
re scheduled dates of tournaments are set. Good that some express teams have been practicing


Awful that they have been practicing. If I find out who it is, I will report it, they can get a $10,000 fine!! No coach should be doing this for so many reasons!! Not saying kids shouldn’t be practicing, but definitely not as a team! Not now! Maybe they’re practicing to try to avoid refunds?

https://aca-prod.accela.com/SUFFCO_REOPEN/Welcome.aspx

Like Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
Anonymous #302502 06/01/20 03:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
re scheduled dates of tournaments are set. Good that some express teams have been practicing


Awful that they have been practicing. If I find out who it is, I will report it, they can get a $10,000 fine!! No coach should be doing this for so many reasons!! Not saying kids shouldn’t be practicing, but definitely not as a team! Not now! Maybe they’re practicing to try to avoid refunds?

https://aca-prod.accela.com/SUFFCO_REOPEN/Welcome.aspx


Relax it’s in small groups same as legacy is doing

Like Reply Quote
Page 349 of 354 1 2 347 348 349 350 351 353 354
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard
CAMPS & CLINICS
BOTC SPONSORS

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4