BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,715
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 128 of 144 1 2 126 127 128 129 130 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So delightful to wake up to an auto generated email letting me know my last payment is due.
I think I enjoyed this more than the email asking for votes for their alumni.
Other than the last payment originally being delayed, it has been radio silence.

Yup just bad optics. They need to address this last payment as soon as possible.

7 weeks in and now they do a food drive? I guess better than nothing.

ZERO info on how to help to get recruited by colleges in light for all that is going on. ZERO tips on what to do.

Over $3,000 for HS aged player, and all we may get was a Fall season and 80% of a uniform? Watch Coach C toss together a few play days for the boys and call it even!

If they are looking for families to support them, they should have fostered a better relationship with families from the start. To the club its been always about the money and now the families are saying the same thing.

Hope they do the right thing!

I followed up my email with a voice message, insisting they (Express) send me something in writing what we will receive in return for the final payment by close of business Monday. If not, I will not release final payment. It's only business, nothing personal.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So delightful to wake up to an auto generated email letting me know my last payment is due.
Other than the last payment originally being delayed, it has been radio silence.

Yup just bad optics. They need to address this last payment as soon as possible.

ZERO info on how to help to get recruited by colleges in light for all that is going on. ZERO tips on what to do.

Over $3,000 for HS aged player, and all we may get was a Fall season and 80% of a uniform? Watch Coach C toss together a few play days for the boys and call it even!

If they are looking for families to support them, they should have fostered a better relationship with families from the start. To the club its been always about the money and now the families are saying the same thing.

I followed up my email with a voice message, insisting they (Express) send me something in writing what we will receive in return for the final payment by close of business Monday. If not, I will not release final payment. It's only business, nothing personal.

Curious as to how you're going about that. Are you contacting your credit card directly?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Curious as to how you're going about that. Are you contacting your credit card directly?

If you represent someone from Express, you will not receive payment for a product not received. Contacted AMEX this morning, explained the situation and a hold was placed on the payment. AMEX stands behind their clients.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Call your card in as missing, they will issue new number and now you are in the driver’s seat!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express has been on shaky ground for years why so surprised!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express has been on shaky ground for years why so surprised!

I'll tell you one thing, this organization isn't getting another dime from me. Current events 101; Schools are closed for the year, people are still getting sick, 6 million folks unemployed, and the list goes on and on. Now, how in the world does this guy think people are going to fork over a few hundred for something that isn't going to take place. So, he's saying, screw your family, just give me your money, give it to me because I am who I am. Don't think so. Mr. C, you're a NON-ESSENTIAL, ACCEPT REALITY! Should of kept your cleaning business afloat.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahahahaha wake up if they take last payment or refund . Thats goes with all clubs . It really comes down to it we are the suckers . Call your credit card company . I did got payment back .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahahahaha wake up if they take last payment or refund . Thats goes with all clubs . It really comes down to it we are the suckers . Call your credit card company . I did got payment back .

Are you still trolling these forums with in-comprehensible sentence structure. The unfortunate circumstances which we ALL are going through doesn't mean we are suckers. People paid their hard earned money in good faith, in return, expected to receive a service. Plan and simple.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If that last payment isn't canceled, they can kiss my butt. I put a hold on a potential next payment by contacting my credit card company direct. Just incase...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
May 4th......... deafing silence from LIE......

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most summer tournaments already cancelled clubs are figuring out plan

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have had 7 weeks to figure out a plan......its not like they have a day job or are on the field coaching right now. They are just greedy and want to control money they didn't work for.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's all well and good. But tell your clients that's what you're doing. Don't go radio silent on everyone.
Don't ignore numerous emails. Yet continue to post on social media. Someone is working.
Communicate something to the parents who have supported your organization all these years.
A simple, "hey folks, I know you're waiting for information, you received our payment reminder, we're working on it"
SOMETHING

It's embarrassing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crickets from the top.
Multiple e-mails sent.
Anyone have CoachC's number??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crickets from the top.
Multiple e-mails sent.

Oh stop, if you are really with LIE and really want to call CoachC, you have his number. It's all over the website or your coach will gladly provide. You could say a ton about the man, but he's not hiding from anybody.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crickets from the top.
Multiple e-mails sent.

Oh stop, if you are really with LIE and really want to call CoachC, you have his number. It's all over the website or your coach will gladly provide. You could say a ton about the man, but he's not hiding from anybody.

I agree. Stop your whining!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crickets from the top.
Multiple e-mails sent.

Whining? He is 100% correct.

Not everyone has CoachC's # but you can easily get it.

He does not hide because he is great at blowing smoke.

He is a disappointing fellow.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crickets from the top.
Multiple e-mails sent.

Whining? He is 100% correct.

Not everyone has CoachC's # but you can easily get it.

He does not hide because he is great at blowing smoke.

He is a disappointing fellow.

Stop it. If you were Express you would have it. His number is at the bottom of the team invite and his email. So go back to your club and stop the nonsense. Summer will happen I believe. Just waiting for our governor to announce reopening plans on May 15th.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bitches please. I got your money and you need to stay in check. CoachC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you don't want your kid cut next year, just consider your summer payments a donation to the Catholic School Coaches Covid 19 fund. MC will be boating all summer on everyones summer tuition payments.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crickets from the top.
Multiple e-mails sent.

It was a joke.
You guys are wound tighter than your wive's spanx

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i don't know about the rest of you... but are we all really at the mercy of these clubs?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well you got your email today, saying that things will be up and running as soon as they get the green light? What a bunch of bull[ChillLaxin] that is! What about the entire fall that was basically missed ? I will not make my last payment ever and I don't give 2 $hits who is mad about it! They have enough money and my last 750 (i mean 780 they have the balls to put a $30 processing fee)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Update e-mail just delivered to all Express families

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well you got your email today, saying that things will be up and running as soon as they get the green light? What a bunch of bull[ChillLaxin] that is! What about the entire fall that was basically missed ? I will not make my last payment ever and I don't give 2 $hits who is mad about it! They have enough money and my last 750 (i mean 780 they have the balls to put a $30 processing fee)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've heard some things about MC, but I'll tell you one thing, he won't be receiving my $780! "...as soon as they get the green light?" I will not allow this guy to con me out of my hard earned money. We all have come across many unscrupulous people in our lives, but this guy is number 1 on the list.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Update e-mail just delivered to all Express families

slimebags

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ridiculous email that they sent. Pay us now and we'll determine at the end of the summer what credits to give back to the players.... How about delaying the payment another month and see what the tournament season will look like! If there even is a season. Really bad on the part of LIE. I certainly won't be giving them that last payment and will be moving on from this program next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same...........August is football.

We have field space, just waiting for the green light? Ahhhh, so you have nothing.

Get ready for Coach C famous 3 team playday= a 2 day tourney!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ridiculous email that they sent. Pay us now and we'll determine at the end of the summer what credits to give back to the players.... How about delaying the payment another month and see what the tournament season will look like! If there even is a season. Really bad on the part of LIE. I certainly won't be giving them that last payment and will be moving on from this program next year.

How in the world does this guy expect me to pay him $780 now, with everything shut down. What school district, university campus will allow thousands of people to gather for a kids game. On top of that, He'll determine how much of my money (credit) will be returned to me! I can see if, it were $200 bucks, but $780? No way. Just think, $780 (x) times the number of kids that belong to Express. This owner is NUTS! Scammer!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do we fight this. RIDICULOUS and DISGUSTING! There's no way anyone should have to pay anything.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Contacted my CC company. They’re not getting another dime from me. I will be the one to decide about my money. Literally ZERO sports are being played and these clowns believe they’re entitled to more money?? Nice try.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAS ANYONE RESPONDED TO THE EMAIL? MY SON IS 9TH GRADE. IM PAYING $3000 FOR 6 FALL PRACTICES AND 3 TOURNAMENTS?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unthinkable. Not getting another penny. Express should rethink what they just did. The abuse accepted over the years has to stop. I mean this Guy MC is the living devil.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope they were 6 good practices

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They will offer virtual wallball workouts to try to justify.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did they really ask for additional money for summer ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
tons of talk not a lot of action (by myself included)...so what's next? we basically paid for spring, and there were 2 practices. So what now?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hope club gives some refund. If returning player maybe a credit. That’s the what now. If they don’t do the right the customer. Go to another club next season. Not much more to say on the topic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure they monitor this site and forum so they are seeing the comments. Probably not MC but one of his minions. They just don't care. And it's not just express.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
tons of talk not a lot of action (by myself included)...so what's next? we basically paid for spring, and there were 2 practices. So what now?

You had 2 practices in Spring? Our team had nothing. Not an email (besides the payment email), since November.

Like Reply Quote
Page 128 of 144 1 2 126 127 128 129 130 143 144
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard