Harriton High School (PA) 2021 Defense Alexia Louca Commits to Drexel University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Harriton High School (PA) 2021 Defense Alexia Louca of Philly Blast Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Drexel University.

High School: Harriton High School (Rosemont, PA)
Grad Year: 2021
Position: Defense
College Committed to: Drexel University
Club Teams: Philly Blast Lacrosse, Quaker City
Lacrosse Honors: 2019 PIAAA Sate Champion
Academic Honors: Honor Roll, National Honors Society
Expected Major: Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Why did you choose Drexel University, Women's D1? "This program has improved so much over the years, and I am extremely excited to be a part of the future success.The coaching staff and the team was so welcoming, while also feeling the competitiveness of the team, and how everyone pushed each other to get better."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to first thank my family for always supporting me and always believing in me. I also want to thank my very dedicated coaches at Philly Blast and Quaker City who have helped guide me in the recruiting process and always pushing me to get better."
What other colleges did you consider? "Coastal Carolina University & St. Joseph’s University"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Alexia Louca on her commitment to Drexel University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: