BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,090
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 174 of 267 1 2 172 173 174 175 176 266 267
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Everybody crying for college seniors who had fall ball and half a season and now get another year of eligibility. Nobody seems to care about the HIGH SCHOOL senior. That kid is likely to have no season and then, if playing in college, gets to join a packed roster with returning seniors who should have graduated. And then that process repeats itself for the next 4 years. So even when these kids are eventually college seniors, kids a year older who should've graduated will still be hanging around. NCAA royally screwed these kids (and 202s by the way also).

You’re a selfish donk

How is that selfish? It's 100% accurate. Each class for the next 4-5 years was impacted negatively, however, this year's seniors took it on the chin particularly hard. They've been robbed of much more than just lax.

Where is your concern for all the college players losing a season? My son got 4 games, get over yourself you self absorbed clown

Several college teams played as many as 7 games and all are getting another full year of eligibility. High school players haven't played 1 game, are on the verge of having their entire season canceled and get nothing for it.

Sorry if you are not able to follow along and comprehend the difference.

As stated, selfish and self absorbed, only about you and yours. Hope it doesn’t work out for your boy

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everybody crying for college seniors who had fall ball and half a season and now get another year of eligibility. Nobody seems to care about the HIGH SCHOOL senior. That kid is likely to have no season and then, if playing in college, gets to join a packed roster with returning seniors who should have graduated. And then that process repeats itself for the next 4 years. So even when these kids are eventually college seniors, kids a year older who should've graduated will still be hanging around. NCAA royally screwed these kids (and 202s by the way also).

You’re a selfish donk

How is that selfish? It's 100% accurate. Each class for the next 4-5 years was impacted negatively, however, this year's seniors took it on the chin particularly hard. They've been robbed of much more than just lax.

Where is your concern for all the college players losing a season? My son got 4 games, get over yourself you self absorbed clown

Several college teams played as many as 7 games and all are getting another full year of eligibility. High school players haven't played 1 game, are on the verge of having their entire season canceled and get nothing for it.

As stated, selfish and self absorbed, only about you and yours. Hope it doesn’t work out for your boy

You have issues.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
stinks for everyone. Especially HS seniors who had their last chance to play with friends wiped in all the sports. Never getting it back. Alot of the kids never playing again. Anyone who has played on a team knows half the fun is hanging out , practice and making friends. Poor kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
stinks for everyone. Especially HS seniors who had their last chance to play with friends wiped in all the sports. Never getting it back. Alot of the kids never playing again. Anyone who has played on a team knows half the fun is hanging out , practice and making friends. Poor kids.

Yes, a shame. For the kids that are committed to play in college, they have something to look forward too. I feel worst for the kids that are missing their last chance to be recruited. I was recruited my senior year, so I really feel for these kids and the missed chance. Very sad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Theirs always barber college!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will there be Under Armor All-America games this year? Seems awfully quite from UA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For those willing to pay their travel director, travel coach and UA-AA staff a handsome sum, they will always make the selection sight unseen, so if and when it happens in the 11th hour and the selections are made, now you know why. It's best to make that payment the same time you want to get a special write up or ranking by IL and LILJ.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Where is your concern for all the college players losing a season? My son got 4 games, get over yourself you self absorbed clown[/quote]"

"As stated, selfish and self absorbed, only about you and yours. Hope it doesn’t work out for your boy"

^What a Donkeyhole. If you can't see how HS seniors lost more than most, then it is you who is selfish and self absorbed. I, however, wish your son the best. You, not so much tho

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LETS GO WE ARE READY

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LETS GO WE ARE READY

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Where is your concern for all the college players losing a season? My son got 4 games, get over yourself you self absorbed clown
"

"As stated, selfish and self absorbed, only about you and yours. Hope it doesn’t work out for your boy"

^What a Donkeyhole. If you can't see how HS seniors lost more than most, then it is you who is selfish and self absorbed. I, however, wish your son the best. You, not so much tho[/quote]

As originally stated, you are a Self absorbed selfish person. HS seniors lost no more than anyone else. Only difference is YOU have a HS senior. Life’s tough.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For those willing to pay their travel director, travel coach and UA-AA staff a handsome sum, they will always make the selection sight unseen, so if and when it happens in the 11th hour and the selections are made, now you know why. It's best to make that payment the same time you want to get a special write up or ranking by IL and LILJ.

Not sure about payoffs, but the UA teams are already picked minus a few players, always have been,

Follow the Coaches and Coaches Buddies and you will know majority of team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Where is your concern for all the college players losing a season? My son got 4 games, get over yourself you self absorbed clown
"

^What a Donkeyhole. If you can't see how HS seniors lost more than most, then it is you who is selfish and self absorbed. I, however, wish your son the best. You, not so much tho

As originally stated, you are a Self absorbed selfish person. HS seniors lost no more than anyone else. Only difference is YOU have a HS senior. Life’s tough.[/quote]

Easy there girls.

Bad decision to give extra year eligibility to college players. Everyone from College , High School, Youth missed their season. All continued their education and it looks like they will graduate if they were seniors. That is the intent of school.

This changes the dynamics of college sports for next 4 years in many ways that it was not meant to be.
One is the transfer portal is already blowing up with lacrosse mercenary's for hire. Not the intent of rules, nor intent of SCHOOL sports.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"

As originally stated, you are a Self absorbed selfish person. HS seniors lost no more than anyone else. Only difference is YOU have a HS senior. Life’s tough.[/quote]

You know something, when everything is all said and done, NO ONE CARES, but the people affected. And that's the truth!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"

Not even close to being true. But there's no debating with the ignorant, I guess

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"

As originally stated, you are a Self absorbed selfish person. HS seniors lost no more than anyone else. Only difference is YOU have a HS senior. Life’s tough.

Not even close to being true. But there's no debating with the ignorant, I guess[/quote]

"

Not even close to being true. But there's no debating with the ignorant, I guess[/quote]

Ignorant is right! What kind of piece of garbage would trivialize the impact this virus is having on our seniors?? No Lax season, which hurts most for those boys who had their last chance to be recruited, No senior day, No prom, No graduation. YOU are a disgusting piece of garbage and you must be instilling into your son to be the worst type of selfish teammate to make a statement that the poster must have a senior son. I have a senior son and your post is over the top offensive. Lacrosse is a brotherhood, clearly you’re not a team player, one day your son might need the help of his teammates. Just remember that while you promote your selfish attitude.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know this sounds crazy but hear me out. What if this years lacrosse season is postponed until the fall.? Will the boys have to make a choice of playing lax or football? Most of our boys are looking for lax to help them get into college. Football is more a fun sport with their friends.
Thoughts???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know this sounds crazy but hear me out. What if this years lacrosse season is postponed until the fall.? Will the boys have to make a choice of playing lax or football? Most of our boys are looking for lax to help them get into college. Football is more a fun sport with their friends.
Thoughts???

Interesting but would never happen......way to many hurdles to make that happen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"

Not even close to being true. But there's no debating with the ignorant, I guess

"

Ignorant is right! What kind of piece of garbage would trivialize the impact this virus is having on our seniors?? No Lax season, which hurts most for those boys who had their last chance to be recruited, No senior day, No prom, No graduation. YOU are a disgusting piece of garbage and you must be instilling into your son to be the worst type of selfish teammate to make a statement that the poster must have a senior son. I have a senior son and your post is over the top offensive. Lacrosse is a brotherhood, clearly you’re not a team player, one day your son might need the help of his teammates. Just remember that while you promote your selfish attitude.
[/quote]

How about "hoping that it doesn't work out" for the poster's son. This guy's a total DB. Probably beats his dog

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes, however, why would we want those out of state teams here, should just be tournaments of NY teams in NY!

You for real???? You will probably have to pay teams to come to NY to play. Just read an article about how truck drivers are afraid to come to NY.

Well LOL, you are so right, There are plenty of great talented athletes and great coaching here we do not need Pa, MD CA, etc. I believe that a lot of the good public and private HS teams already have late spring/summer and fall travel programs to evaluate and build. So the best-case scenario will be to expand that this year and that leaves a lot of travel programs as the odd man out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thoughts???

Interesting but would never happen......way to many hurdles to make that happen.

That is interesting and But Football will stay, however I could see HS Lax teams expanding the Fall ball schedule with Tourn and scrimmage play as optional of course. Athletes that play multiple sports love whatever sport is in season and only us crazy parents think LAX scholarship or die is the way to go.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You’re a selfish donk

Says the guy who is selfish and self absorbed, and is only thinking about the college players. HS players got hosed even more. How about a little empathy and agree that the HS Players and College players both got hosed. Stunad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wish the HS coaches would at least hand out uniforms and let the kids feel like they are part of something that has a hope of playing some kind of season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wish the HS coaches would at least hand out uniforms and let the kids feel like they are part of something that has a hope of playing some kind of season.

Why don't you sit you child down and explain to him/her how fortunate all of you are for your health and well being. Front liners are working around the clock, risking bringing this deadly virus home to their love ones and your only focus is uniforms? Tell your kid he/she is part of something. That something is, Society, Now, at this juncture in time, what are they doing to contribute to our society.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"

You know something, when everything is all said and done, NO ONE CARES, but the people affected. And that's the truth!

Exactly!
[/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"

"

[/quote]

Again, my son plays in college. He played 4 games before the season was halted. Your hurt is no greater than anyone else. Too bad for you son, I really don’t care!! Just like you don’t care for mine. Take your crying elsewhere> Probably instilling that softness in your son. Too bad for him,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"

"

[/quote]

Again, my son plays in college. He played 4 games before the season was halted. Your hurt is no greater than anyone else. Too bad for you son, I really don’t care!! Just like you don’t care for mine. Take your crying elsewhere> Probably instilling that softness in your son. Too bad for him,
[/quote]

Why, then, are you on a HS thread? Take your day drinking spews to LaxFan angry, tough guy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"

"

[/quote]

[/quote]

Too funny. Would love to know what college program has an ignorant dope of a parent like you connected to their program. You must be awesome during games....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You all have serious issues !!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical, parent thinking the program is about them. I’m not associated with any program, my son is. The other one is associated with the HS program. Has nothing to do with me. But keep living through your kids games, let me know how much the therapy costs. You must be special at the parent meetings, all about you!! Selfish, self absorbed clown!! Thanks for showing everyone here who you are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical, parent thinking the program is about them. I’m not associated with any program, my son is. The other one is associated with the HS program. Has nothing to do with me. But keep living through your kids games, let me know how much the therapy costs. You must be special at the parent meetings, all about you!! Selfish, self absorbed clown!! Thanks for showing everyone here who you are.

Lax is a family affair. Clearly you don’t have a kid that plays in college. The family aspect of the game is part of the experience and encouraged by the coaches. Kids that are supported by family in HS are more likely to be successful. So yes it’s not just him, it’s us. The lifelong friendships and extended family ties made between the players and families of players are priceless, and it all happens because we’re all in! Must be sad for you to have to look in from the outside and make up ridiculous insults. Feel bad for you! Lighten up Francis!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BOYS ARE READY TO EAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think somebody needs to set up a HS invitational and let this class of 2020 enjoy one last time playing with their classmates. Do it in style and have tourney (maybe Lake Placid) and not endorsing or recommending just an example of a late summer tourney. What a great way for seniors put an end to their HS career. Think of matchups that are possible. Calvert Hall v St Anthony’s, Culver v Hill, Melville v Victor, Manhasset v GC, Chaminade v Darien, Massapequa v DelBarton, Mountain Lakes v Mount Sinai, GC v SWR, Manhasset v Boys Latin , etc etc, common match ups and teams that never played before. It would be a superb event. I bet you could 40 teams to commit in minutes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You my friend are clueless. Having 2 kids now paying Division 1 lacrosse , I can tell you it is a family affair. It was during travel, it was in High School and it still is. Highs and lows along the way and worth every minute. Good luck to you!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think somebody needs to set up a HS invitational and let this class of 2020 enjoy one last time playing with their classmates. Do it in style and have tourney (maybe Lake Placid) and not endorsing or recommending just an example of a late summer tourney. What a great way for seniors put an end to their HS career. Think of matchups that are possible. Calvert Hall v St Anthony’s, Culver v Hill, Melville v Victor, Manhasset v GC, Chaminade v Darien, Massapequa v DelBarton, Mountain Lakes v Mount Sinai, GC v SWR, Manhasset v Boys Latin , etc etc, common match ups and teams that never played before. It would be a superb event. I bet you could 40 teams to commit in minutes.

Will never happen, dense idea

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its called NHSLS...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lax is a family affair. Clearly you don’t have a kid that plays in college. The family aspect of the game is part of the experience and encouraged by the coaches. Kids that are supported by family in HS are more likely to be successful. So yes it’s not just him, it’s us. The lifelong friendships and extended family ties made between the players and families of players are priceless, and it all happens because we’re all in! Must be sad for you to have to look in from the outside and make up ridiculous insults. Feel bad for you! Lighten up Francis!

Keep telling yourself you’re part of the team. You’re a pest to the coach. You never played, that’s why you need this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You my friend are clueless. Having 2 kids now paying Division 1 lacrosse , I can tell you it is a family affair. It was during travel, it was in High School and it still is. Highs and lows along the way and worth every minute. Good luck to you!

Do the families sharpen their knives together, the same ones used to stab one another in the back? I don't know about this big happy family theory, I don't trust many of the parents, so I maintain social distance. Don't think I'm the only one who thinks this way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ahhhh, the my son plays D1 so I’m an expert. You’re no more an expert than the D2 and D3 parents. Get off your lofty pedestal friend. The only thing you’re responsible for is the tailgate. You don’t practice or play. Good luck to you as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its official. Nassau and Suffolk sports are DONE for the year. Now there is no hope. I thought we could cling to hope until May 15th...

Devastating for the seniors. Sad.

Like Reply Quote
Page 174 of 267 1 2 172 173 174 175 176 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard