The Hun School of Princeton (NJ) 2020 Goalie Ariel Gold Commits to Tiffin University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: The Hun School of Princeton (NJ) 2020 Goalie Ariel Gold of Team 91 Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Tiffin University.

High School: The Hun School of Princeton (Matawan, NJ)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Goalie
College Committed to: Tiffin University
Club Team: Team 91 Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: 1st Team All Conference Goalie and Defense Player of Year
Expected Major: Psychology
Why did you choose Tiffin University, Women's D2? "Love the small school feeling to further my education."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my parents, coaches, family and friends for helping me reach my goal of playing college lacrosse."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Ariel Gold on her commitment to Tiffin University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: