G Ray Bodley (NY) 2021 Attack Emma Weaver Commits to SUNY at Albany

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: G Ray Bodley (NY) 2021 Attack Emma Weaver of Gait Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at SUNY at Albany.

High School: G Ray Bodley (Fulton, NY)
Grad Year: 2021
Position: Attack
Club Team: Gait Lacrosse Club
College Committed to: SUNY at Albany
Lacrosse Honors: 1st team All League 2019, Scholar Athlete 2018, 2019 Team Offensive MVP 2019 Varsity Team Captain, Led Section 3 NYS in Goals Scored 2019
Academic Honors: High Honor Roll Children's Hospital Volunteer
Expected Major: Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Why did you choose SUNY at Albany, Women's D1? "I loved the team atmosphere and the coaching staff. The school fit what I was looking for and allowed me to be close to home."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my parents and siblings for all the sacrifices they have made to allow me to travel and play. I also want to thank all my coaches for pushing me to be better and helping me to play a game I love."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Emma Weaver on her commitment to SUNY at Albany. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: