Good Counsel High School (MD) 2021 Goalie Adanya Moyer Commits to James Madison University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Good Counsel High School (MD) 2021 Goalie Adanya Moyer of Summit Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at James Madison University.

High School: Good Counsel High School (Olney, MD)
Grad Year: 2021
Position: Goalie
College Committed to: James Madison University
Club Teams: Summit Lacrosse, Renegades Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: US Lacrosse National Team -DC Metro division
Academic Honors: Honor Roll
Expected Major: Engineering
Why did you choose James Madison University, Women's D1? "I’ve loved the JMU lacrosse program since my first visit in 9th grade. They play with a sense of determination and grit that attracted me. Their underdog mentality is really inspiring and represents the way I play. JMU feels like home and under Coach Shelley I believe they can help me to become a better player and person. Overall they are a perfect fit for me academically and athletically."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my parents for exposing me to lacrosse and always putting me in the best positions to succeed. Thank you to all my coaches along the way for definitely helping me grow as a player but also as a person."
What other colleges did you consider? "University of Delaware & University of Cincinnati"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Adanya Moyer on her commitment to James Madison University. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: