BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,876
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 26 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 25 26
Re: Age and Reclassification. The good the bad the ugly!
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear what you are saying and I agree. If holding him back, education wise, helping him get a better job, that makes sense. However this is a lacrosse thread. That means the point of holding someone back for lacrosse purposes is probably the point of this discussion. So to better answer your point, I in a million years wouldn’t hold my son back for lacrosse. If he is a really good player, instead of a great player, that’s life. He will graduate high school when he is supposed to. Hopefully graduate college in 4 years. He will be 22 at that point, then it’s interviews and get a job.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
this is
If the kid had a chance to go to the nba, I’d say reclass him. With this sport, if it were my son, he would go to college, then get a job. The upside with this sport is limited to saving 12 grand a year in college, maybe working a lacrosse camp for 300 dollars a week. No thanks.

This is the part of the conversation I find funny. Maybe I am in the minority but for the most part we are probably talking about the elite or excellent player who reclassifies (I know those who will say if they are elite why will they reclassify) but putting that aside I cant imagine people reclassifying bc they want their kid to go play in the PLL for a few bucks or saving 12 grand in college. If reclassifying gets a boy into the Ivies or Duke or Va etc or certain schools in the NESCAC versus a second rate school then the parent did well by the child. Its not about a few month advantage in high school or even a year its about getting your child he best education possible which will potentially lead to greater chances and choices in life. Note I said potentially bc you can be successful going to lower end state school. Now before anyone says I am a parent of a hold back, my son will enter his senior year as a 16 year old and turn 17 in January of his senior year thus clearly younger than holdbacks. I do not begrudge the parents who seek to have their kids go to Deerfield or Brunswick or any other school if they are able to provide the best for their kid then good for them. My son will have to step up.

I agree with the comment above wholeheartedly! This Fall, my son is transferring to prep school from a public school setting. He’s a solid on-age starter in the NLF. I’ve seen/read about both sides of the holdback story and I can say I’m not at all thinking about my son becoming a “holdback”. I’m also not transferring him to gain an athletic advantage (he’s already strong on- age, playing against kids who’ve already been “held back”. Here’s what I’m in it for: He’ll get a tremendous high school education that *may* help him get into a better university. He’ll gain a network of alumni who perform well in the real world. He’ll be able to play strong competition in HS and maybe in college and have fun along the way. As a parent I’m valuing the education with lacrosse as a means to an end.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Holdback to get into a better school is fine, it’s just the other side will cry that you held back and took a spot from another kid, true but I put my kids needs first. I am seriously considering holding my son back because (a) I think this online class stinks (b) he’ll get an advantage in the classroom and (c) a better opportunity at a college acceptance. Sorry if you disagree and call me a name, have at it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For club lacrosse Age based should be a thing, do what you want in HS. The difference between hockey, soccer and lacrosse is that soccer and hockey have well established national team programs and regional/national club leagues that feed to established well paying pro careers. We are really talking about the top 5% of the entire sports population. US Lacrosse has zero power, pull whatever you want to call it. Until they can become a true sanctioning body, be able to force the clubs and tournaments to follow their regulation, reclass players is a null point. Hockey and soccer will not let teams or individuals play on national teams that fail to follow their guidelines and they enforce policies. The kids want to be on these highest level teams and they must abide by the rules to get there. To be on the best lacrosse teams, they need to be a top 5% player and then they can just reclass to be a top 2% player.. Until the club team directors/owners are separated from the tournament director/owners, US Lacrosse will continue to be a neutered organization and we will still be complaining about reclass kids..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. Forget US lacrosse for one minute. I’m saying this as a parent. How does another parent of a youth player, actually allow their son to play against younger kids. Not high school, youth is what I’m saying. I’d be embarrassed as a dad, allowing my son to play against kids a year or 2 younger. If your kid has a good game, what do you say to him. Good game son, you scored 4 goals. Doesn’t it enter your head as you say that. Well my son is 10, he dominated 8 and 9 year olds.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. Forget US lacrosse for one minute. I’m saying this as a parent. How does another parent of a youth player, actually allow their son to play against younger kids. Not high school, youth is what I’m saying. I’d be embarrassed as a dad, allowing my son to play against kids a year or 2 younger. If your kid has a good game, what do you say to him. Good game son, you scored 4 goals. Doesn’t it enter your head as you say that. Well my son is 10, he dominated 8 and 9 year olds.

It say a lot about lacrosse parents in general. I second that. I don't see the point of it, but the parents that allow this, easily justify their own actions. even the 1 year hold backs stand out from the majority of the on age kids, let alone a 2 year hold back.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree, but some parents only care about their children and are selfish. I have two sons playing for last 7 years. I have seen multiple parents have sons repeat a grade and play their kid against kids two and half younger against combo teams and one year and half younger on grade. As long as their kid does well its great, god forbid though if their kid has to play against older kids. Guess the ends justify the means. Back when I was a kid it was cheating and pathetic. Now its a viable strategy. Parents need to be called out by the other parents if you ask me. Sure it will make conflict but hey they don't care about your kid why should we care if they get embarrassed that little Johnie is exposed. Clubs just want the money thats a business.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just wondering. My son was born in early August. At around 3 years old he exhibited learning differences. His start of kindergarten was delayed by a year after consultation with his dr. He started playing organized sports at around six or so and in the past few years took to lacrosse. 1) Is it fair that he, using your “holdback” logic, be negated from playing sports with his classmates and instead be pushed up a year and play with kids not in his class? Remember the only reason for him being “held back” was his having a learning difference. 2) Do you really think he has some kind of super advantage in sports over kids born in Oct or Dec in the same year? A 3 to 4 month time frame. 3) How do you reconcile the trade off of him being behind his peers in learning vs some perceived advantage in sports? 4) Would you be willing to have your son switch places with him and give up academic advantage for perceived sports “holdback” advantage? Not trying to pick a fight, just trying to better understand perspective on this topic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree, but some parents only care about their children and are selfish. I have two sons playing for last 7 years. I have seen multiple parents have sons repeat a grade and play their kid against kids two and half younger against combo teams and one year and half younger on grade. As long as their kid does well its great, god forbid though if their kid has to play against older kids. Guess the ends justify the means. Back when I was a kid it was cheating and pathetic. Now its a viable strategy. Parents need to be called out by the other parents if you ask me. Sure it will make conflict but hey they don't care about your kid why should we care if they get embarrassed that little Johnie is exposed. Clubs just want the money thats a business.

Senior at one of the top privates on the Island is a 2 year hold back.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He started kindergarten late. He had delays, social issues, the doctor says this, the doctor says that, all this is legitimate reasons to hold a kid back. 100 percent. I’m sure there are soccer kids, baseball kids, hockey kids with similar situations. Nobody is saying holding your kid back for real life issues is wrong. However late August, mid July, early April, means nothing. A cutoff date is a cutoff date. Pick a date and go with it, period. Those real life issues, shouldn’t pertain to sports. If he academically is a 3rd grader, but his age makes him a 4th grader, he should play with the 4th graders. That’s what I would do. That’s what other sports do. That’s the right thing to do.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He started kindergarten late. He had delays, social issues, the doctor says this, the doctor says that, all this is legitimate reasons to hold a kid back. 100 percent. I’m sure there are soccer kids, baseball kids, hockey kids with similar situations. Nobody is saying holding your kid back for real life issues is wrong. However late August, mid July, early April, means nothing. A cutoff date is a cutoff date. Pick a date and go with it, period. Those real life issues, shouldn’t pertain to sports. If he academically is a 3rd grader, but his age makes him a 4th grader, he should play with the 4th graders. That’s what I would do. That’s what other sports do. That’s the right thing to do.

Okay, I pick my kid's birthday as the start date for age cut off.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the argument against having a % number of players older than 9/1 and being in the same class? In some basketball leagues, the directors grade the teams after the 1st games and shape divisions based off talent levels. Lots of different ways than a strict age date. Why not an age ceiling plus %?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just wondering. My son was born in early August. At around 3 years old he exhibited learning differences. His start of kindergarten was delayed by a year after consultation with his dr. He started playing organized sports at around six or so and in the past few years took to lacrosse. 1) Is it fair that he, using your “holdback” logic, be negated from playing sports with his classmates and instead be pushed up a year and play with kids not in his class? Remember the only reason for him being “held back” was his having a learning difference. 2) Do you really think he has some kind of super advantage in sports over kids born in Oct or Dec in the same year? A 3 to 4 month time frame. 3) How do you reconcile the trade off of him being behind his peers in learning vs some perceived advantage in sports? 4) Would you be willing to have your son switch places with him and give up academic advantage for perceived sports “holdback” advantage? Not trying to pick a fight, just trying to better understand perspective on this topic.

Your situation is the rarity. If that is all to contend with , I am not sure it would be a problem. What is happening now in lacrosse is holdbacks/reclassed/prefirsts are out of control. Many are only staying back for an advantage in sports.
Total wrong to get an advantage in youth that others dont get.

Like someone said. Pick a date and stick with it. at least every in youth will be within 12 months or less of each other

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Kid would probably make new friends not unlike travel and get better playing with older kids. 2. Not a significant advantage over the fall winter of his year but a huge advantage over the summer fall winter kids of the grade year. He could be a 1 yr 4 months older. On a combo even greater 2 years 4 months. Example 1/2 team 6 year old vs 8 and a half year old. Worse 5/6 10 yearold vs a 12 and half year old who hit puberty. Would you want to have your kid play? 3. The holdback is not trading off anything, the parent is creating an artificial advantage academically for child and also using it to create an advantage in athletics also. Which is really pronounced in lacrosse because unlike other sports its not being age regulated. 4. No. All parents do what they think is best for their child, if something a parent does for their child adversely affects another parents child , isn't it up to the us as parents to stick up for their child especially when some parents have a total disregard for another childrens well being or are being taken advantage of. Sometimes a kid is just better or bigger than the others. As a coach I have seen kids that I thought were prodigies or really physically gifted then I find out they are holdbacks or double holdbacks. Man, that 10 year old plays like a 13 year old. Coach, thats because he is 13.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
An age ceiling percentage. Really man. It’s youth sports. This isn’t physics. Stop already. Stop making this difficult. It’s black and white. There is a date cutoff. Kids should play the same year. I have 3 kids, one is a summer baby. Too bad on him, he will be 10 or 11 months younger than others. That’s life, sorry. He will he youngest on team. Oh well. Life goes on. Kids aren’t 2 or 3 years older, maybe 11 months. That’s the way it goes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
An age ceiling percentage. Really man. It’s youth sports. This isn’t physics. Stop already. Stop making this difficult. It’s black and white. There is a date cutoff. Kids should play the same year. I have 3 kids, one is a summer baby. Too bad on him, he will be 10 or 11 months younger than others. That’s life, sorry. He will he youngest on team. Oh well. Life goes on. Kids aren’t 2 or 3 years older, maybe 11 months. That’s the way it goes.

It is that easy yet all top tournaments go by grade . Youth lacrosse is broken, and there is no fix. The Top Clubs from MD to MA and many of top clubs from CA, TX, FL , etc are loaded with holdbacks/prefirst/reclass players now.

If you want to compete at top level and your child is just a very good player...He needs to be held back to compete now.

It isnt as simple as , he will catch up at 10 grade. He might, but he may be so far behind many other holdbacks ( due to holdbacks getting playing time and attention) that it will be difficult unless he is above average.

I wish they would go back to age, but it isnt happening,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If it were black and white, you wouldn't be so wound up and I feel sorry for your summer baby. The example of an age percentage is the best one. 20 kids on a roster gets you 20% or 4 kids above the 9/1 guideline. 25 kids gets you 5.

Every lacrosse region plays class based except for the Island. Time to get in line. No one is changing the class based system because there is no financial incentive for the tournament and league directors to do so just because you want them to.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

------
Whomever wrote this must be new to lacrosse...i remember when my son first started playing, thinking wow how are these other few kids so physically advanced over my son. My kid was a very good athlete, and not a small kid, but in a totally different class at the beginning stage. Little did i know, all of their dads played lacrosse in various college settings, and each of their dads held them back and had them play down. It was not that they were better players, they were older and had been playing for years. When my son started travel lacrosse at 7/8, there were kids 20 months older than him on the team (disgraceful).

4 years later, i am still grappling with this concept. My kid caught up, their kids still look like they should be playing in a different age group, and my wife and I cannot fathom a family holding back kids in school for a youth sport that has ZERO chance of having a lifetime of earnings (unless you are Paul Rabil or want to be a gym teacher/lax coach).

We have come to grips that the age and "how can i get Johnnie to be physically superior" discussions will not end until a new player either takes a ball to the neck/chest from a kid playing down 2 years, or a "true on age" player basically gets run over by a 20 month older player. It's pretty disappointing. It forces the on-age players to play more aggressive because they are 10 inches smaller, lol.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is black and white. It’s not illegal or cheating according to the rules. It’s like golfing with your friends, you win, but you golfed from the ladies tees. Bowling with your friends, you win,but they gave you a handicap. That’s how I see it. Winning and competing on age is the proud way to do it. I’d rather my 10 year old son compete hard and lose to other 10 year olds, than beat up 8 and 9 year olds. This conversation doesn’t exist in any other sport, why is that. Each sport has an age cutoff. Why? I know why. They want youth competition to be as fair as possible, that’s why.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just about every Top Club Coach ( Head and assistant) I know in Maryland who has a son that is in either in youth lacrosse or High School has held his son back . Not one Top Club Coach and especially MIAA coaches ( Head and Assistants ) ALL have held their sons back. They have no problem with their sons playing down. It is a rarity that their son or sons dont play down. And please, we arent talking summer birthdays

It just filters down in MD. No one is ashamed of their son playing down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any parent that holds their kid back for lacrosse, LACROSSE! Should have their child taken away from them period! Wake up people! its a great game but its over after college and at 95% of collages the only people watching the games are parents just like in HS.

Here is another public service announcement as my 3rd child finishes up lax play. I have never heard of someone who Wanted to play in college that couldn't find a team. There is a place for everyone and you don't even need to be very good. Go watch a bottom D1 women's game. Your current summer league team could beat most of them!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

------
Whomever wrote this must be new to lacrosse...i remember when my son first started playing, thinking wow how are these other few kids so physically advanced over my son. My kid was a very good athlete, and not a small kid, but in a totally different class at the beginning stage. Little did i know, all of their dads played lacrosse in various college settings, and each of their dads held them back and had them play down. It was not that they were better players, they were older and had been playing for years. When my son started travel lacrosse at 7/8, there were kids 20 months older than him on the team (disgraceful).

4 years later, i am still grappling with this concept. My kid caught up, their kids still look like they should be playing in a different age group, and my wife and I cannot fathom a family holding back kids in school for a youth sport that has ZERO chance of having a lifetime of earnings (unless you are Paul Rabil or want to be a gym teacher/lax coach).

We have come to grips that the age and "how can i get Johnnie to be physically superior" discussions will not end until a new player either takes a ball to the neck/chest from a kid playing down 2 years, or a "true on age" player basically gets run over by a 20 month older player. It's pretty disappointing. It forces the on-age players to play more aggressive because they are 10 inches smaller, lol.

My son has had a very similar experience. He is in later stages of HS and he has caught up and is a starter. He is better than many of those holdbacks, but still there is no question the extra year helps and has given many that extra training and experience others dont have with similar skills. He plays in MD not NY.

If he had been heldback , he would have been a different player than and now. Oh well, it isnt like this is a money sport or even a good sport for scholarships.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regardless of the good, the bad or the ugly, reclassification is here to stay about to get a whole lot worse. Due to recent events there is going to be alot of reclassifying and PG years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reclassification in HS or college is different than youth. If a youth child is reclassified for a learning reason, social reason, anything, that shouldn’t translate to that youth playing with younger kids. Same if it was the other way. Say a kid is so smart and he is taking 7th grade classes, but he is 6th grade age. He should play behind his academic year. It goes both ways. Serious question to a parent of a holdback youth kid. What if you had twins? One boy loves lax and excels. One boy loves soccer or hockey and excels. Do you have one boy stay in 3rd grade twice, for a 10 year youth lax advantage and have the other go to 4th grade like he should. Soccer, hockey all other sports is on age, no holdback advantage allowed. What’s the answer to that question?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With the recent NCAA decision to grant an extra year of eligibility for all spring athletes, expect a huge in crease in PG and Holdbacks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regardless of the good, the bad or the ugly, reclassification is here to stay about to get a whole lot worse. Due to recent events there is going to be alot of reclassifying and PG years.

Yeah, but hush schoolers, juniors and lower, can’t reclass now that have entered 9th grade, unless they sit out of year. I think that’s the way it works.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Been reading this argument for 10 years, know what changed, nothing. Know what will change 10 years from now? Nothing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Been reading this argument for 10 years, know what changed, nothing. Know what will change 10 years from now? Nothing

Actually, something has changed. With the NCAA granting an extra year of eligibility, there will be some 25-26 year olds playing COLLEGE lacrosse at my sons school next year! They peaked at 18 in HS and haven't played too much since, so not concerned. Can't make this stuff up!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, but hush schoolers, juniors and lower, can’t reclass now that have entered 9th grade, unless they sit out of year. I think that’s the way it works.

That is not true for some areas as these Freshman have not played an official varsity season or even a game. Enforcement will be lax and kids can move between public and private with no impact. There will be an increase in re-class for the 2023 grade to the 2024 grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is not true for some areas as these Freshman have not played an official varsity season or even a game. Enforcement will be lax and kids can move between public and private with no impact. There will be an increase in re-class for the 2023 grade to the 2024 grade.

Just how many additional parents are going to take on the expense of a public to private so their kid can play lacrosse?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just how many additional parents are going to take on the expense of a public to private so their kid can play lacrosse?

May be some, just depends on the parent's ego and how good he thinks his son is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It can go the other way, a parent now needs to send son to public, have not played any official games, they could re-class. I do know of some that are considering going public to private that were on the fence. The real advantage to the re-class kid will be next season's showcases, club events, UA team ect. Also this puts more distance between a player and the current recruiting logjam caused by the extra NCAA year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thought the 4 year clock starts in 9th grade. The question is, does this spring season count as one of the years? Because the season officially started.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually, something has changed. With the NCAA granting an extra year of eligibility, there will be some 25-26 year olds playing COLLEGE lacrosse at my sons school next year! They peaked at 18 in HS and haven't played too much since, so not concerned. Can't make this stuff up!

Again, big picture, nothing changed. Truth is hold backs dominated in HS and most dominated in college. It’s a fact that you can easily look up. Most parents detest it, but it’s true. And to the statement on 25-26 year old players, how many? One or maybe two. But at most schools, none.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It can go the other way, a parent now needs to send son to public, have not played any official games, they could re-class. I do know of some that are considering going public to private that were on the fence. The real advantage to the re-class kid will be next season's showcases, club events, UA team ect. Also this puts more distance between a player and the current recruiting logjam caused by the extra NCAA year.

Why not? If it gives an advantage.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]
It can go the other way, a parent now needs to send son to public, have not played any official games, they could re-class. I do know of some that are considering going public to private that were on the fence. The real advantage to the re-class kid will be next season's showcases, club events, UA team ect. Also this puts more distance between a player and the current recruiting logjam caused by the extra NCAA year.[/quote]

You must be a child. A private school kid cannot transfer to a public school and be held back unless the kid is significantly behind in academics. Every kid has a cost to the state and the state wants them moving through the system as quickly as possible.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why not? If it gives an advantage.

Gee, I don't know. Maybe because a public education is free and a private costs money, lots of it. Please stop posting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Youth (through 8th grade) Age based calendar year groupings. There really is no logical argument against this. If you really wanted to take the other side of this argument the only possible counter could be 9/1 cutoff for when school/grade starts. August birthday, sorry Charlie. High school anything goes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So true. It’s not even an argument. Up into 8th grade, should be age based. High school, anything goes. One day, I hope this don’t happen, some big 12 year old kid, will seriously injure a 10 year old kid. Oh wait, they are both in 5th grade. Kids the same age can also get hurt, but at least it’s on a level playing field. The parents want to hold their kids back for a real life issue, no problem. He plays sports, he plays his age. He will make new friends. Sorry mom and dad. What would you do if he played baseball or hockey. I’d be embarrassed playing my kids down in any sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great, I propose 8/1. You propose 9/1 and others propose 1/1. Glad we're all in agreement. Sorry Charlie.

Like Reply Quote
Page 13 of 26 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 25 26
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard