Berks Catholic HS (PA) 2021 Midfield, Attack MacKenzie Partsch Commits to Presbyterian College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Berks Catholic High School (PA) 2021 Midfield, Attack MacKenzie Partsch of Phantastix Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Presbyterian College.

High School: Berks Catholic High School (Reading, PA)
Grad Year: 2021
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College Committed to: Presbyterian College
Club Team: Phantastix Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse Honors: All Berks Team
Academic Honors: Honor Roll National Honor Society Saint Ambassadors
Expected Major: Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Why did you choose Presbyterian College, Women's D1? "I loved the campus and the team was so welcoming. I can’t wait to play with them in a year!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to all of my coaches for years and years of leading practices and the many many games. And thank you to my family for driving me to all of my tournaments and games. Lastly thank you to all of my teammates for making me the player I am today."

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates MacKenzie Partsch on her commitment to Presbyterian College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: