Patriot High School (VA) 2021 Midfield, Defense Sophia Browning Commits to Belmont Abbey College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Patriot High School (VA) 2021 Midfield, Defense Sophia Browning of Rattlers Girls Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Belmont Abbey College.

High School: Patriot High School (Nokesville, VA)
Grad Year: 2021
Positions: Midfield, Defense
College Committed to: Belmont Abbey College
Club Team: Rattlers Girls Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: 2nd Team All District Cedar Run
Expected Major: Health Professions
Why did you choose Belmont Abbey College, Women's D2? "I decided I wanted to experience going away to a different state for college. Belmont Abbey checked all the boxes. I instantly fell in love with the campus. Everyone is friendly and welcoming!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I’d like to thank all my coaches, teammates and my family for all your support."
What other colleges did you consider? "Shenandoah University & UVA at Wise"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Sophia Browning on her commitment to Belmont Abbey College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: