BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,603
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 94 of 267 1 2 92 93 94 95 96 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Maybe some of us need a new perspective on the best-case scenario for how the WSYL needs to shake out. Do any of us really want to have a PA or LI team win the series? As a HoCo Elite parent, I would prefer that the title stays in the DMV. This makes all of our teams look better and could possibly have an effect on each of our teams' strength of schedule when the new rankings come out. (Yes, I know this is 13u vs 2026, but it's possible.)

Now the argument becomes who can bring the trophy home.

Monuments? No chance.
Black Ops? Unlikely.
Hawks? Most Likely.

Would love to hear everyone's feedback.

Only Big Mouth Hawks Dad would post something like this!
Tigers will Hammer your team Sunday!

Not a Hawks dad. Trust me on that smile If I'm really being honest, the Tigers win the series. Your kids are kicking serious butt right now. But that doesn't mean I can't or shouldn't root for the home team.

Good luck this weekend and throughout the series.

I hope so. Don't want people getting angry and breaking their NDA's

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe some of us need a new perspective on the best-case scenario for how the WSYL needs to shake out. Do any of us really want to have a PA or LI team win the series? As a HoCo Elite parent, I would prefer that the title stays in the DMV. This makes all of our teams look better and could possibly have an effect on each of our teams' strength of schedule when the new rankings come out. (Yes, I know this is 13u vs 2026, but it's possible.)

Monuments? No chance.
Black Ops? Unlikely.
Hawks? Most Likely.

oooooohhhhhhhh, I'm telling on you Tigers dad.

Curious, have the Tigers ever Hammered the Hawks? I think they beat them last summer by one for the 1st time???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm curious to see how the HoCo AAA teams fair this weekend at the qualifier. Think I'd give some of them a punchers chance at qualifying for July. My guess would be that most of those teams have very few if no holdbacks at all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm curious to see how the HoCo AAA teams fair this weekend at the qualifier. Think I'd give some of them a punchers chance at qualifying for July. My guess would be that most of those teams have very few if no holdbacks at all.

I agree. I can see a few AAA from 13Uand 14U making it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who's your guesses?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Monuments? No chance.
Black Ops? Unlikely.
Hawks? Most Likely.

Not a Hawks dad. Trust me on that smile If I'm really being honest, the Tigers win the series. Your kids are kicking serious butt right now. But that doesn't mean I can't or shouldn't root for the home team.

Good luck this weekend and throughout the series.

I hope so. Don't want people getting angry and breaking their NDA's

Do you think a Hawks daddy could string together more than 2 sentences or would care about anyone's feedback?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A little curious if the WSYL pools were created at random or if they were seeded based on some logic? Also any idea why there are 6 teams in Pool D?

A1 Annapolis Hawks 2026

A2 Saltwater 2026

A3 True PA 2026

A4 Tri-State 2026

B1 Tigers XXVI Lacrosse

B2 VLC Black Ops

B3 True NJ 2026

B4 Zingos 2026 Black

C1 Madlax Monuments

C2 Jersey Express 2026

C3 Team United 2026

C4 True Baltimore 2026

D1 Towermen Lacrosse

D2 Baltimore Breakers 2026 Blue

D3 Roughriders

D4 True Annapolis 2026

D5 TRW Wolfpack

D6 Building Blocks LC U13

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who's your guesses?

More likely at 25. I would guess Cannons there. They had played Elite for years but dropped down as they have fallen behind the holdback based teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you don't give any of the 26 teams a chance at qualifying? (Wolfpack, Breakers, Saltwater, Roughriders, Zingos)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you don't give any of the 26 teams a chance at qualifying? (Wolfpack, Breakers, Saltwater, Roughriders, Zingos)

Tristate is probably #2 behind the Hawks in that division. (so no Saltwater)
Don't see Zingos coming out of the B Division with Tigers, VLC, and True NJ
In D where those other teams are I would think Towermen, BBL or True advance.

But what do I know? That's why they play the games.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Shenanigans being pulled off by other teams gives them less of a chance then ever. Non 2026 year yes. This group of people is crazy. The entire point of this is to prevent combining to form teams with other clubs and it is discussed here daily that multiple teams combined. Maybe 25, 27, 28, 29 moving forward. Not with this group.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Shenanigans being pulled off by other teams gives them less of a chance then ever. Non 2026 year yes. This group of people is crazy. The entire point of this is to prevent combining to form teams with other clubs and it is discussed here daily that multiple teams combined. Maybe 25, 27, 28, 29 moving forward. Not with this group.

Not this guy again. How was that conversation with WSYL?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A little curious if the WSYL pools were created at random or if they were seeded based on some logic? Also any idea why there are 6 teams in Pool D?

A1 Annapolis Hawks 2026

A2 Saltwater 2026

A3 True PA 2026

A4 Tri-State 2026

B1 Tigers XXVI Lacrosse

B2 VLC Black Ops

B3 True NJ 2026

B4 Zingos 2026 Black

C1 Madlax Monuments

C2 Jersey Express 2026

C3 Team United 2026

C4 True Baltimore 2026

D1 Towermen Lacrosse

D2 Baltimore Breakers 2026 Blue

D3 Roughriders

D4 True Annapolis 2026

D5 TRW Wolfpack

D6 Building Blocks LC U13

Definitely seeded with logic. They want the best teams to advance. They werent putting the Tigers, Hawks, Monulents in the same division. Looks like they used the world rankings. 4 from the East in that were Hawks, Tigers, Towermen then Monuments. All in different divisions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you care so much? It doesn’t seem to bother these teams that other teams are doing it. It didn’t stop them from entering. Maybe it shouldn’t bother you so much either.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you care so much? It doesn’t seem to bother these teams that other teams are doing it. It didn’t stop them from entering. Maybe it shouldn’t bother you so much either.

This topic seemed to strike a nerve. Keep chasing the dream Dad's.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just have your kid come out and enjoy playing sports without you trying control every aspect of his athletics. Have him try out for different clubs without you getting directly involved. Have him meet some new kids on his own. Let him try a new position now and again. And for god's sake man don't ruin other kids' good time because you're such a joyless human being.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the breakdown of kids from Next Level, BLC and VLC for Black Ops. NxtLevl should have the least amount of kids on the team. Is it 10 BLC, 10 VLC and 5 NxtL?

Nice try, Daddy Ball.

Heard that the Blackops U13 tryout was a sham as they already knew who they wanted on that team. Also, heard the 2026 BLC/DC Express Coach is in cahoots with the parents (current goalie Dad and Co.) that set up the All-in team.

Rumor has it they just added another player from True Annapolis (part of the all-in team connection) to the 2026 BLC team and the Dad (who was the previous coach) was part of the reason for the demise of the 2026 API/Diamondback as he took most of the kids to True Annapolis.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Monuments? No chance.
Black Ops? Unlikely.
Hawks? Most Likely.

No worries..it wont be LI or PA...An Upstate NY team will be crowned Champ this year

Tell us more!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Monuments? No chance.
Black Ops? Unlikely.
Hawks? Most Likely.

This right here is the densest post I’ve ever read. The best team will win. No need to argue about it. The winning is done on the field

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will the Md reclass kids not playing be driving the ones who are playing in Wsyl?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Monuments? No chance.
Black Ops? Unlikely.
Hawks? Most Likely.

No worries..it wont be LI or PA...An Upstate NY team will be crowned Champ this year

Tell us more!

what other upstate NY team is competing in the qualifier and what is the result when they play Sweet Lax?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the breakdown of kids from Next Level, BLC and VLC for Black Ops. NxtLevl should have the least amount of kids on the team. Is it 10 BLC, 10 VLC and 5 NxtL?

Nice try, Daddy Ball.

Heard that the Blackops U13 tryout was a sham as they already knew who they wanted on that team. Also, heard the 2026 BLC/DC Express Coach is in cahoots with the parents (current goalie Dad and Co.) that set up the All-in team.

Rumor has it they just added another player from True Annapolis (part of the all-in team connection) to the 2026 BLC team and the Dad (who was the previous coach) was part of the reason for the demise of the 2026 API/Diamondback as he took most of the kids to True Annapolis.

?? Sounds like you are making up stuff.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice try, Daddy Ball.

I too could not believe this but we will know for sure if there is a kid on the BLC team from True during their next HoCo game. If that checks out, then this is interesting...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is definitely true.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is definitely true.

Wow. These All-in parents still have it out for the Hawks. They've tried this with All-in and True Annapolis and did not work. They are now moving to BLC/DC Express/Blackops and trying to do the same thing there. Hopefully they don't bring the club down like API/Diamondbacks.

I will not be surprised that the 2026 DC Express tryout for the black team will be the same outcome as the Blackops (already know who they want).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You should get your facts correct before posting!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No worries..it wont be LI or PA...An Upstate NY team will be crowned Champ this year[/quote]

Tell us more![/quote]

what other upstate NY team is competing in the qualifier and what is the result when they play Sweet Lax?[/quote]

shine in your moment, you have been posting for weeks & begging someone to ask you, you know you want to tell us, so tell us. do it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tell us more![/quote]

what other upstate NY team is competing in the qualifier and what is the result when they play Sweet Lax?[/quote]

shine in your moment, you have been posting for weeks & begging someone to ask you, you know you want to tell us, so tell us. do it[/quote]
Sweetlax will win it all

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the East rosters were posted for a week or so and they were the only ones posted. Now, they were removed.
It was an accident to have them posted. Left on the toggle in the app

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice try, Daddy Ball.

I too could not believe this but we will know for sure if there is a kid on the BLC team from True during their next HoCo game. If that checks out, then this is interesting...

True, Heard it here .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice try, Daddy Ball.

True, Heard it here .

This sounds like a Missle misfire

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just have your kid come out and enjoy playing sports without you trying control every aspect of his athletics. Have him try out for different clubs without you getting directly involved. Have him meet some new kids on his own. Let him try a new position now and again. And for god's sake man don't ruin other kids' good time because you're such a joyless human being.

Is that what you had to do with little Johnny. That's a tough road to haul but it sounds like you lived the dream. It's all you. You got this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These are the 6 teams who will advance and how they will place in the East regional:

1- Tigers
2 - Hawks
3 - Monument
4 - Towerman
5 - Black Ops
6 - True Annapolis

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Monuments will not place or qualify. Last weekend they were abysmal and could not play coherently. Replace them with Jersey Express.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Monuments will not place or qualify. Last weekend they were abysmal and could not play coherently. Replace them with Jersey Express.

Jersey Express is good. They beat Tigers and LI Express

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never seen Jersey Express play but if you add them to that list of 6 above you likely have the 6 teams moving on in there. Who knows on the order.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These are the 6 teams who will advance and how they will place in the East regional:

1- Tigers
2 - Hawks
3 - Monument
4 - Towerman
5 - Black Ops
6 - True Annapolis

BBL over True Annapolis from Pool D.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think one of the Maryland AAA will surprise you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1- Tigers
2 - Hawks
3 - Monument
4 - Towerman
5 - Black Ops
6 - True Annapolis

Wolfpack, Breakers, Saltwater, may show up

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1- Tigers
2 - Hawks
3 - Monument
4 - Towerman
5 - Black Ops
6 - True Annapolis

Did they play a few weeks ago when they were both in DE for that Play Day?

Like Reply Quote
Page 94 of 267 1 2 92 93 94 95 96 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard