BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,193
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 93 of 267 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The top two teams from each bracket go to the championship bracket. Top 6 will move on to the WSYL out of the bracket.

And you know this how???

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA lost to True....For real????

Yes, True beat FCA 6-5. Not sure why you find that surprising. FCA is rebuilding after some player losses, and True believes that it is on the way up. I expect them both to finish somewhere between 5th and 9th (out of 10 teams) in the Elite division, and to play a close game against one another, which is what happened.

Overall FCA seems to struggle to be at the highest elite levels in this area for all their teams. Seems a trend with Crabs, Bethesda... Are we going to end up with only profit clubs at top?

I don't follow you at all; at 2026, aren't Crabs projected to be either 1 or 2 in Elite, and Bethesda projected 3 or 4?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can somebody fill me in on how the qualifier works? On Saturday Black Ops appears to have one hard game (Tigers 26) and two easy ones, and all three of Monuments' games look pretty easy.

If either team sweeps or goes 2-1, does that mean that they advance to July, or is there another round on Sunday with harder games?

There are playoff/seeding games played Sunday based on Saturday's result.

Assuming top 8 teams advance to WSYL then a team only needs to place first or second in their division on Saturday and they get a golden ticket. The D division looks to be toss up for who advances. Sunday playoffs just looks to be how teams will be seeded in July.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can somebody fill me in on how the qualifier works? On Saturday Black Ops appears to have one hard game (Tigers 26) and two easy ones, and all three of Monuments' games look pretty easy.

If either team sweeps or goes 2-1, does that mean that they advance to July, or is there another round on Sunday with harder games?

Assuming top 8 teams advance to WSYL then a team only needs to place first or second in their division on Saturday and they get a golden ticket. The D division looks to be toss up for who advances. Sunday playoffs just looks to be how teams will be seeded in July.

The WSYL already knows who should advanced based on how the groups were assembled. They didn’t put Hawks, Tigers, Towerman in the same group for a reason. They want all three in the WS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where did the players FCA lost go?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs and looneys

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs and Looney’s

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you pray tonight God will tell you?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Crabs game was painful to watch. Heard the current team is now made up of re-classed players except two that are on age (this was confirmed when VLC reach out to Crabs for players for the WSYL).

Fake news....more than half of the kids on Crabs are legit, on age, 7th graders.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Crabs game was painful to watch. Heard the current team is now made up of re-classed players except two that are on age (this was confirmed when VLC reach out to Crabs for players for the WSYL).

Fake news....more than half of the kids on Crabs are legit, on age, 7th graders.

The second stringers.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The on age kids didn’t see the field until Crabs had the game in hand. Sadly you can’t play in the WSYL. Very sad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs always have on age kids, they just watch the holdbacks play .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The WSYL already knows who should advanced based on how the groups were assembled. They didn’t put Hawks, Tigers, Towerman in the same group for a reason. They want all three in the WS.

Ok Towerperson

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the breakdown of kids from Next Level, BLC and VLC for Black Ops. NxtLevl should have the least amount of kids on the team. Is it 10 BLC, 10 VLC and 5 NxtL?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crab cakes are soft. Couldn’t win Fall HOCO with 20 holdbacks. Looneys destroyed them several times. Same Looneys that can’t beat average madlax team in HOCO last week. In this region only Hawks can field a nationally competitive team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the breakdown of kids from Next Level, BLC and VLC for Black Ops. NxtLevl should have the least amount of kids on the team. Is it 10 BLC, 10 VLC and 5 NxtL?

Nice try, Daddy Ball.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crab cakes are soft. Couldn’t win Fall HOCO with 20 holdbacks. Looneys destroyed them several times. Same Looneys that can’t beat average madlax team in HOCO last week. In this region only Hawks can field a nationally competitive team.

Are you saying Hawks are too good for HoCo?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BO U14 will win the tournament

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So math isnt your strong suit and you should go to the 2025 forum.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So math isnt your strong suit and you should go to the 2025 forum.

Dude. Chill. Aren't there 26s on the U14 BO team? I heard there are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1st half was a pretty good game. 2nd half we pulled away!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe there are a few teams from AAA playing in the WSYL Qualifier as well (Wolfpack, Zingos Black, Saltwater, and Breakers Blue)
Roughriders added

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Problem with Roughriders is they have Dad coaches. I wouldn’t send my kid to a team with Dad coaches at this level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks are dad coaches

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The elite teams don’t allow dad coaches. Teams like Hawks and Crabs hire quality coaches not dads.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fake news all Hawks coaches are not dads

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am pretty sure 2026 RRs are not all dad coaches. I know Lee has had some in the past but once they hit middle school he encourages no parent head coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am pretty sure 2026 RRs are not all dad coaches. I know Lee has had some in the past but once they hit middle school he encourages no parent head coaches.

Is this WSYL team made up of PA RR, MD RR or both?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe there are a few teams from AAA playing in the WSYL Qualifier as well (Wolfpack, Zingos Black, Saltwater, and Breakers Blue)
Roughriders added

Towermen should go 3-0 Saturday at East Qualifier. Winner of BBL and True Annapolis also likely 3-0, so how do they decide seeding for championship round?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

correct, this is a combined team with some other kids mixed in.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD Roughriders 26 is not a good team and yes the three coaches are dads. The reality is they have talent but coaches are looking or living through their own kids And are trying to make their kids D1 players. If the coaches were not not dads they may be able to compete in the Elite league. My son was on this team and they don’t know what they are doing. Shame on Corrigan

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clearly you aren’t on the team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

correct, this is a combined team with some other kids mixed in.
Incorrect. It is the MD RR team, not combined.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fake news all Hawks coaches are not dads
Your fake news is laughable. All of the 2026 Hawks coaches are dad coaches....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD Roughriders 26 is not a good team and yes the three coaches are dads. The reality is they have talent but coaches are looking or living through their own kids And are trying to make their kids D1 players. If the coaches were not not dads they may be able to compete in the Elite league. My son was on this team and they don’t know what they are doing. Shame on Corrigan

RR is an on age team, coached by a dad who played D1 lacrosse, who like to play better teams to get better, we have never played down. Nothing wrong with any of that. The team and parents have never pretended to be something they aren’t. It is a great 7th grade team with great families who are living in the moment and not concerned about college yet. Clearly that wasn’t working for you, glad you are gone. Have a nice day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the East rosters were posted for a week or so and they were the only ones posted. Now, they were removed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe some of us need a new perspective on the best-case scenario for how the WSYL needs to shake out. Do any of us really want to have a PA or LI team win the series? As a HoCo Elite parent, I would prefer that the title stays in the DMV. This makes all of our teams look better and could possibly have an effect on each of our teams' strength of schedule when the new rankings come out. (Yes, I know this is 13u vs 2026, but it's possible.)

Now the argument becomes who can bring the trophy home.

Monuments? No chance.
Black Ops? Unlikely.
Hawks? Most Likely.

Would love to hear everyone's feedback.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe some of us need a new perspective on the best-case scenario for how the WSYL needs to shake out. Do any of us really want to have a PA or LI team win the series? As a HoCo Elite parent, I would prefer that the title stays in the DMV. This makes all of our teams look better and could possibly have an effect on each of our teams' strength of schedule when the new rankings come out. (Yes, I know this is 13u vs 2026, but it's possible.)

Monuments? No chance.
Black Ops? Unlikely.
Hawks? Most Likely.

Only Big Mouth Hawks Dad would post something like this!
Tigers will Hammer your team Sunday!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Monuments? No chance.
Black Ops? Unlikely.
Hawks? Most Likely.

No worries..it wont be LI or PA...An Upstate NY team will be crowned Champ this year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Monuments? No chance.
Black Ops? Unlikely.
Hawks? Most Likely.

Only Big Mouth Hawks Dad would post something like this!
Tigers will Hammer your team Sunday!

Not a Hawks dad. Trust me on that smile If I'm really being honest, the Tigers win the series. Your kids are kicking serious butt right now. But that doesn't mean I can't or shouldn't root for the home team.

Good luck this weekend and throughout the series.

Like Reply Quote
Page 93 of 267 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard