BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 175 of 267 1 2 173 174 175 176 177 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Don't talk bad about the University of ND. Northern Dundalk has a fine reputation for helping Eastern Tech and Dulaney kids get into 4 year schools.

If you have to explain the joke, it’s NF. Not funny.

Also are you ragging on kids for getting into 4 year schools from Essex? Shame on them for saving money then playing D1!

Very few kids go this path. Most fail out after a semester and end up as Bar Backs at Jimmy's Famous Seafood or some other joint on Holabird Ave.

Looks like someone's better half treated a few Dundalk/Essex boys with some love.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't talk bad about the University of ND. Northern Dundalk has a fine reputation for helping Eastern Tech and Dulaney kids get into 4 year schools.

If you have to explain the joke, it’s NF. Not funny.

Also are you ragging on kids for getting into 4 year schools from Essex? Shame on them for saving money then playing D1!

Very few kids go this path. Most fail out after a semester and end up as Bar Backs at Jimmy's Famous Seafood or some other joint on Holabird Ave.

No dog is this fight but I know plenty of kids that went that route and did well.......

I know plenty too. And you're right. Most paid off their Dodge Neons in just a few short years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gotta love the detest for community colleges. Pathetic coming from the schlubs on this board.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gotta love the detest for community colleges. Pathetic coming from the schlubs on this board.

I went to Essex. And I own my own company now. But they are right. Lotsa Dodge Neons and people buying waterbeds on finance.

If you're from around here, you know. You can take the boy out of Essex, but you cant take the Essex out of the boy!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This forum has jumped the shark. I used to check it multiple times per day, but now I barely read it and I don't miss it.

To get back on track - my son plays for MadLax, so will somebody please garbage all over me and my family?

Only advice I can give, is make sure you sign your son up for selective service next year.

I’m happy to dump on MadLax but I have no clue what you are talking about. What do you mean by selective service!

I believe it is a reference to the boy turning eighteen and having to register. The inference is that he must be older than he rest of this team.
Ah yes, MadLax players are ridiculously old for 8th grade. Got it. And it is so unfair to the Crabs, Hawks, and all other elite division HoCo teams whose rosters are mostly or entirely on age.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. Most of these posters on here are straight up losers. Parents living through their children. Nothing better to do but slam every other club, schools, and now community colleges and colleges. Keyboard warriors who would never say what they say on here in public. Get a life fellas, need to grow up. Like others have suggested, this board shouldn't be anonymous. That way a lot of the cra* would stop.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. Most of these posters on here are straight up losers. Parents living through their children. Nothing better to do but slam every other club, schools, and now community colleges and colleges. Keyboard warriors who would never say what they say on here in public. Get a life fellas, need to grow up. Like others have suggested, this board shouldn't be anonymous. That way a lot of the cra* would stop.

-Signed Anonymous

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

-Signed Anonymous

Brilliant reply buddy..........

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This forum has jumped the shark. I used to check it multiple times per day, but now I barely read it and I don't miss it.

To get back on track - my son plays for MadLax, so will somebody please garbage all over me and my family?

Sorry, we are getting away from the really important things at BOTC. Thanks for keeping us on track.

Your club director is an donk. Boom roasted.

Your son is a reclassed, unathletic, mental defective. Boom roasted.

You wear quarter zips, have a failing marriage and a serious, hidden drinking problem. Boom roasted.

Next!

Love it! Thanks for bringing us back in line. The newbees come and complain about how bad this board is. Come on now, if you are on this board - you are bored and need some entertainment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

-Signed Anonymous

Brilliant reply buddy..........

Feel free to register and set up a user name.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When the tools on this board are mocking grade school kids for not playing on the top 1 or 2 teams can you be remotely surprised? Is there anything wrong with a kid competing at the highest level he is presently capable of (even though its not Elite) while he continually improves and eventually walks on and takes your burnt out kid's scholarship?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

-Signed Anonymous
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

-Signed Anonymous
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Looks like another lost showed up

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

-Signed Anonymous

Look on the sidelines in HOCO. It is very easy to tell who posts here as they are just as obnoxious there. Living vicariously through Johnny as their time is up and they failed when it was their time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

-Signed Anonymous

Look on the sidelines in HOCO. It is very easy to tell who posts here as they are just as obnoxious there. Living vicariously through Johnny as their time is up and they failed when it was their time.

Thanks True dad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

-Signed Anonymous

Thanks True dad

Start an org so your 25 and 26 can play Elite level lacrosse and bring in coaches with kids so they can play at the Elite level - makes sense

Hi KG

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I went to Essex. And I own my own company now. But they are right. Lotsa Dodge Neons and people buying waterbeds on finance.

If you're from around here, you know. You can take the boy out of Essex, but you cant take the Essex out of the boy!

I am a MIAA school homer....but I have to say.....

I hired a law student (and Essex CC alumni & lax player) who came from a tough background - he played Essex 2 years, then got an academic scholarship to a D3 program, used 2 years of NCAA eligibility and started his senior year.

Walked into law school with 2 years NCAA eligibility remaining and was in the final stretch (year 2 of law school) of getting the law program and lax program of his law school to agree to play nice. He ended up playing practice squad (or whatever it was called) in year 2 of law school, 2nd line middie in his 3rd year of law school, ended up using total of 3 years NCAA eligibility, got a law degree, and essentially a free undergrad education.

That's not the densest plan or outcome I've ever heard of. And an "essex kid" through and through.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

-Signed Anonymous

Thanks True dad

Start an org so your 25 and 26 can play Elite level lacrosse and bring in coaches with kids so they can play at the Elite level - makes sense

Hi KG

Someone lives rent free in a lot of people's head

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks True dad

Hi KG

Yep…Kevin Garnet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think we should make Bingo cards for this forum like Travel Bingo. Every time certain topics or key words are used you mark them off on a randomized Bingo card. Topics/phrases could include:
holdbacks (Free Square)
Hawkward
King Crab
Coach Rage
MM
True's overpriced daddyball
Hit the wall
Only Elite matters
Predators
New Sheriff
We only lost because of football kids absence
Anonymous
Only two of their parents are responsible for the misperception about our otherwise exemplary culture
etc...

After 466 pages of reading the same thing over and over, this would make logging on and reading potentially more engaging.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks True dad

Hi KG

Yep…Kevin Garnet.

This KG is a wannabe. Garnett is not

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks True dad

Hi KG

Yep…Kevin Garnet.

I disagree. Garnett could never pull off matching mullets with his son. #legit

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks True dad

Hi KG

Yep…Kevin Garnet.

I disagree. Garnett could never pull off matching mullets with his son. #legit

#rentfree

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boy this forum went dead. Did all the 2026 parents reclass their kids to 2027?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We have lives and our kids are playing winter sports. Tell your kid to go hit the wall

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everything has been decided…Crabs are the oldest and most talented, everyone hates the Hawks and Team91, and True Annapolis still isn’t Elite…see you in 2022

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everything has been decided…Crabs are the oldest and most talented, everyone hates the Hawks and Team91, and True Annapolis still isn’t Elite…see you in 2022

Parents struggling to get their kids in to High Schools has their attention focused elsewhere. When there's not another string to pull or coach to hit your knee's for, reality sets in.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents struggling to get their kids in to High Schools has their attention focused elsewhere. When there's not another string to pull or coach to hit your knee's for, reality sets in.

So True.
Reality sets in right about now. Those h/s coaches really aren't calling, and BK doesn't really know who your son is.
Just wait till the end of Jan when those rejection letters hit the mail. Better have a backup plan.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So True.
Reality sets in right about now. Those h/s coaches really aren't calling, and BK doesn't really know who your son is.
Just wait till the end of Jan when those rejection letters hit the mail. Better have a backup plan.

No reason to go to a high school with over 100 kids in the lax program. Unless the coach has talked to you multiple times.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So True.

MIAA is not for everyone. Sorry Folks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So True.

Worst part is we realize we aren’t top in nation at this age and worse behind PA and NY teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So True.

There are NO REJECTIONS LETTERS at CH; everyone gets in!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So True.

No reason to go to a high school with over 100 kids in the lax program. Unless the coach has talked to you multiple times.

I could not agree more; if you have not heard from the coaching staff on a regular basis at this point buyer beware. A lot of parents who have visions of their kids playing MIAA sports are about to be dashed or will be over the next 4 years. The bench is a humbling place to live your HS career; chose wisely.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So True.

I could not agree more; if you have not heard from the coaching staff on a regular basis at this point buyer beware. A lot of parents who have visions of their kids playing MIAA sports are about to be dashed or will be over the next 4 years. The bench is a humbling place to live your HS career; chose wisely.

Agreed, my son just wants to play. And it doesn't matter where, just wants playing time. Whether its top notch private, or public, doesn't really matter. He gets good grades and wants to have fun and possibly play in college. Good Luck to all the kids

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed, my son just wants to play. And it doesn't matter where, just wants playing time. Whether its top notch private, or public, doesn't really matter. He gets good grades and wants to have fun and possibly play in college. Good Luck to all the kids
Ditto.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

unfortunately closer to truth than fiction.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously? Among the 2026 teams that my son is on and the teams where he has friends (MadLax, VLC, NextLevel, and DCE) I do not know of a single player reclassing to 2027, let alone 2028. Can somebody give an example of a team where a 2026 has gone down to 2028?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously? Among the 2026 teams that my son is on and the teams where he has friends (MadLax, VLC, NextLevel, and DCE) I do not know of a single player reclassing to 2027, let alone 2028. Can somebody give an example of a team where a 2026 has gone down to 2028?

agree. False. the best you will find is 25 reclass to 26 but I know of not one kid on ML, VLC or DCE that is reclassing to 2027.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most re-class in middle school at most MIAA schools, except the one or two that don’t have 7 or 8th grade.

Like Reply Quote
Page 175 of 267 1 2 173 174 175 176 177 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard