BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 36 of 42 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 41 42
Re: Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have to do the right thing and give something back. They want there money when you owe . If they don't give nothing back it will really be bad business by them .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If they were stand up clubs maybe they would issue Partial refunds.. But Remember...they had winter trainings and Fall tourneys too so they are entitled to some $ and should keep a portion. But If you think your getting full refund you may as well book your flight to Denver now too. Force practiced, Rebells LC practiced and a few others.

Clubs owners are trying to cover their tracks, because they know this issue will come up. I know my club, cancelled practice, but still is holding clinics $$$$ at the Turtle Dome. Now we will see who the true slime balls are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To anyone on here who is actually thinking the WSYL is going to take place this year, I have one question for you: really? Are you that dense? Every single professional and collegiate sporting event has either been outright canceled or postponed for two months (at this point) despite the hundreds of millions of dollars in losses that will accrue, but you expect an amateur event that caters to about 350 13 year olds to go on? This is unprecedented. People are on here asking "who's practicing?" while entire school districts have been shut down,businesses - actual money making multi-national endeavors - are forcing their employees to stay home, and restaurants, bars and theaters have gone dark. Really? Who's practicing? I detest to be the bearer of bad news to all the parents who have spent the past three years jockeying and positioning their son to be on the "right" team with the "right" kids for this moment, but..... it ain't happening. The sooner you reconcile yourself to this fact the better. You have a better chance of getting pregnant again and shooting for 2033. Personally, I'm worried about fall 2020 being impacted. Anyone who is holding out hope that somehow, someway, the organizers of the WSYL are going to be able to squeeze qualifiers into some weekend in June when nothing else is going on (good luck with that!) on the heels of a global pandemic, and still provide enough time for travel arrangements for a tournament in July (despite the fact that airlines have shut down 50% of their capacity), without any of this being impacted by a phenomenon that has caused nations to close their borders and cities to impose curfews, is just out of his mind. Youth Lacrosse cannot spill into September, as the calendar flips on the kids' age. There just isn't enough time. Your kid's world series hopes ended the minute some donkey ate a live bat in central China in November. Sorry to say, it's over.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they were stand up clubs maybe they would issue Partial refunds.. But Remember...they had winter trainings and Fall tourneys too so they are entitled to some $ and should keep a portion. But If you think your getting full refund you may as well book your flight to Denver now too. Force practiced, Rebells LC practiced and a few others.

Clubs owners are trying to cover their tracks, because they know this issue will come up. I know my club, cancelled practice, but still is holding clinics $$$$ at the Turtle Dome. Now we will see who the true slime balls are.

Better watch out hes going to talk to back of the cage and get your IP address.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now when the dust finally does settle and it will, the focus will be on kids preparing for high school lacrosse. Kids getting better, improving their game. Some kids in 8th grade will play middle school, some JV, some varsity. The which team is better conversations will now start to fade away.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey bozo, the board is about ubs and there secret "get togethers"Ez in middle of a major pandemic. Not WSYL.go back to sleep.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey bozo, the board is about ubs and there secret "get togethers"Ez in middle of a major pandemic. Not WSYL.go back to sleep.

Again, but this time please speak Americanese

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To anyone on here who is actually thinking the WSYL is going to take place this year, I have one question for you: really? Are you that dense? Every single professional and collegiate sporting event has either been outright canceled or postponed for two months (at this point) despite the hundreds of millions of dollars in losses that will accrue, but you expect an amateur event that caters to about 350 13 year olds to go on? This is unprecedented. People are on here asking "who's practicing?" while entire school districts have been shut down,businesses - actual money making multi-national endeavors - are forcing their employees to stay home, and restaurants, bars and theaters have gone dark. Really? Who's practicing? I detest to be the bearer of bad news to all the parents who have spent the past three years jockeying and positioning their son to be on the "right" team with the "right" kids for this moment, but..... it ain't happening. The sooner you reconcile yourself to this fact the better. You have a better chance of getting pregnant again and shooting for 2033. Personally, I'm worried about fall 2020 being impacted. Anyone who is holding out hope that somehow, someway, the organizers of the WSYL are going to be able to squeeze qualifiers into some weekend in June when nothing else is going on (good luck with that!) on the heels of a global pandemic, and still provide enough time for travel arrangements for a tournament in July (despite the fact that airlines have shut down 50% of their capacity), without any of this being impacted by a phenomenon that has caused nations to close their borders and cities to impose curfews, is just out of his mind. Youth Lacrosse cannot spill into September, as the calendar flips on the kids' age. There just isn't enough time. Your kid's world series hopes ended the minute some donkey ate a live bat in central China in November. Sorry to say, it's over.

Correct

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Better watch out hes going to talk to back of the cage and get your IP address.

Are you referring to this;

Website forums and Back of the cage. I have not been on these sites since November of 2011 and I've never slept better. We expect that no Turtles parents engage in any commentary on any online forums. It is toxic waste of the most epic proportion and the idea that people think it's appropriate to write terrible things about young boys is pathetic. Please do not be one of these people who need to get a life. No teams or players are getting scholarships at this age and these forums that allow anonymous commenting are terrible for the sport. DON'T DO IT.

PS. I know the guys who run BOTC and they do give me IP addresses.
thanks,
Joe

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Secret practices, secret get together. Really dude. You think a group of 13 year old boys are able to keep secrets. If kids on the same team, go outside and throw the ball around, shoot on a cage, good for them. Yesterday late afternoon, I saw about 200 kids on our high school field, playing soccer, playing lacrosse, playing football, riding bikes. Adults walking and running on the track. Is this wrong to do? I say no. Being inside, in crowded places I wouldn’t be ok with. The season is over, both school and club. No team is getting an edge on anyone, because there are no tournaments, no season, no WSYL. Nothing. It’s simply kids playing together and having fun and hopefully improving. For all those people who had their kids, bounce from team to team to team over the past 5 years to go Denver, it was all for nothing. Not to mention looking like fools along the way.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like lots of businesses worldwide, some club lacrosse teams will be closing up shop, if not all of them. This catastrophe has crushed people and will continue to do so for months, maybe longer. Let’s face it, jobs will be lost, retirement accounts depleted, many people will struggle to pay mortgages. How many people in 4 months will be lining up at tryouts, how many people will have an extra several thousand bucks for club lacrosse. How many people will want to go stay overnight at hotels and spend 700 bucks on lacrosse weekends. The answer to all of the above is not many. Very sad, but very true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the WSYL is cancelled, Express dodged an orange bullet. Consider yourselves put on notice for 2021.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FOGOlax practicing through the Coronavirus epidemic... speechless

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At this point, it's safe to assume the entire spring tournament season is not going to happen. We should be hearing soon that the PAL and school sports seasons are being canceled. Let's hope things return to normal by the fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At this point blame the parents not the programs. Parents do not have to bring their kids.... they are the real fools.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I see that on Instagram he is money hungry . He packs out his money grab clinics inside like a pack of sardines and just grabs any open turf space @ $50 a hour then jokes about it with fresh air and get better . Stop being greedy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At this point blame the parents not the programs. Parents do not have to bring their kids.... they are the real fools.

100% agree.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think spring is done. The summer season will start mid June and I suspect some tourney get moved to late July and August. Just need the clubs move back tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think spring is done. The summer season will start mid June and I suspect some tourney get moved to late July and August. Just need the clubs move back tryouts.

After they do the right thing and refund the customer and don’t say we will take care of you next year . refund the lost season and if they don't wake up to these clubs acts .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I see that on Instagram he is money hungry . He packs out his money grab clinics inside like a pack of sardines and just grabs any open turf space @ $50 a hour then jokes about it with fresh air and get better . Stop being greedy

He runs a business that has produces some of the best FO players in the world. He packs them in like sardines because his players/students get better. Period!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Money grab he has had a clinic everyday this week at breezy park in Huntington. $40 . Is he paying Breezy park anything ? Is it a town park ? These guys dont let up 👎👎

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Money grab he has had a clinic everyday this week at breezy park in Huntington. $40 . Is he paying Breezy park anything ? Is it a town park ? These guys dont let up 👎👎

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6ft social distancing FOGO training? LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6ft social distancing FOGO training? LOL

We are up and running;
https://turtleslax.com/collections/turtledome-training

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He runs a business that has produces some of the best FO players in the world. He packs them in like sardines because his players/students get better. Period!

Stop just stop . Dont wanna hear the best fo players in the world ? Really who cares . Lacrosse not even relevant as a pro sport After college say bye to the sport . Some are you are really fooled out there. This guy having clinics putting people at risk he joking about it on Instagram. No school , college , ncaa tournments , pro sports , malls closed and this guy having $50 “cash” clinics blowing a whistle on his phone :

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop just stop . Dont wanna hear the best fo players in the world ? Really who cares . Lacrosse not even relevant as a pro sport After college say bye to the sport . Some are you are really fooled out there. This guy having clinics putting people at risk he joking about it on Instagram. No school , college , ncaa tournments , pro sports , malls closed and this guy having $50 “cash” clinics blowing a whistle on his phone :

Sounds like your son didn't live up to your expectations so you are blaming it on someone else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like your son didn't live up to your expectations so you are blaming it on someone else.

Continue to be fooled. WSYL is over, 2025's will fall to the bottom of the blog like the rest of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Continue to be fooled. WSYL is over, 2025's will fall to the bottom of the blog like the rest of them.

The WSYL likely being canceled would be the best thing to happen to the 2025 class.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Continue to be fooled. WSYL is over, 2025's will fall to the bottom of the blog like the rest of them. [/quote]

The WSYL likely being canceled would be the best thing to happen to the 2025 class. [/quote]

Likely? Dr. Fauci put a stake through the heart of that tournament. The kids aren't going back to school until June 1 at the earliest, and Colorado is probably two or three weeks behind New York in the outbreak wave. Anyone who is thinking that a lacrosse tournament will happen while the government is projecting up to 200,000 dead and 30% unemployment is out of their mind. The WSYL is not happening.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The WSYL likely being canceled would be the best thing to happen to the 2025 class. [/quote]

Likely? Dr. Fauci put a stake through the heart of that tournament. The kids aren't going back to school until June 1 at the earliest, and Colorado is probably two or three weeks behind New York in the outbreak wave. Anyone who is thinking that a lacrosse tournament will happen while the government is projecting up to 200,000 dead and 30% unemployment is out of their mind. The WSYL is not happening.[/quote]

Thank God. I am thrilled... absolutely estatic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The WSYL likely being canceled would be the best thing to happen to the 2025 class.

Likely? Dr. Fauci put a stake through the heart of that tournament. The kids aren't going back to school until June 1 at the earliest, and Colorado is probably two or three weeks behind New York in the outbreak wave. Anyone who is thinking that a lacrosse tournament will happen while the government is projecting up to 200,000 dead and 30% unemployment is out of their mind. The WSYL is not happening.[/quote]

[/quote]

What is thrilling? We are midst of a global crisis? Kids miss out on something they have been working for? HS seniors are robbed of the best part of senior year? I can go on. SMH

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Likely? Dr. Fauci put a stake through the heart of that tournament. The kids aren't going back to school until June 1 at the earliest, and Colorado is probably two or three weeks behind New York in the outbreak wave. Anyone who is thinking that a lacrosse tournament will happen while the government is projecting up to 200,000 dead and 30% unemployment is out of their mind. The WSYL is not happening.

[/quote]

What is thrilling? We are midst of a global crisis? Kids miss out on something they have been working for? HS seniors are robbed of the best part of senior year? I can go on. SMH
[/quote]

I think the writer was referring to the WSYL. You’re reading too deeply. Take a breath, everything will play out eventually.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

[/quote]
Easy mama, control your emotions, pull yourself together. Youth lacrosse doesn't matter. I would love to be a fly on the wall in many house holds, perfect families? I think not!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just a heads up many of you are thinking your son will be going to a high Div 1 program just be happy your son loves the game and it will all fall into place . go look at the high div 1 programs and really look at the talent it is very difficult to get to that level . only a small amount of kids make it to the UNC , UVA Dukes of the world

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just a heads up many of you are thinking your son will be going to a high Div 1 program just be happy your son loves the game and it will all fall into place . go look at the high div 1 programs and really look at the talent it is very difficult to get to that level . only a small amount of kids make it to the UNC , UVA Dukes of the world

And majority of high schools they are from not NY . Mostly prep schools , boarding schools , academy’s. Ranging from 40k to 60k a year since 9th grade .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really looking forward to the qualifier this weekend. It is going to be a great tournament. I've been waiting for this for 5 years!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really looking forward to the qualifier this weekend. It is going to be a great tournament. I've been waiting for this for 5 years!

I guess you didn’t get the invite. You were probably so close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who got invited from Long Island? Can't wait to hear this....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who got invited from Long Island? Can't wait to hear this....

I honestly hope my sons team didn’t get an invite, simply don’t have the resources this year. Not sure many people would!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Invite? Really. People are getting sick and dying left and right. People are losing their jobs left and right. Fly to Colorado. Spend 6k. 12 weeks away. No thanks. Those invites are worthless pieces of paper that most people don’t want.

Page 36 of 42 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 41 42

Link Copied to Clipboard