Division Avenue (NY) 2020 Defense, Midfield Nataly Rodriguez Commits to Swarthmore College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Division Avenue (NY) 2020 Defense, Midfield Nataly Rodriguez of Team Elevate Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Swarthmore College.

High School: Division Avenue (Levittown, NY)
Grad Year: 2020
Positions: Defense, Midfield
College Committed to: Swarthmore College
Club Team: Team Elevate Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: FLG epochlax MVP
Academic Honors: High honor roll student, 4.0 GPA, 25 hours of community service running Division Avenue’s yearly food drives, taking 4 AP courses (Statistics, Economics, Calculus BC, Literature), a part of the Levittown Coalition, Class of 2020 President, 20 hours in Peer Tutoring, Key Club member
Expected Major: Mathematics & Statistics
Why did you choose Swarthmore College, Women's D3? "I fell in love with the school and felt comfortable during the recruitment camps I attended."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I give special thanks to my Team Elevate Coaches for supporting me through the entire process. I wouldn’t be where I am now without them."
What other colleges did you consider? "Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Stevens Institute of Technology"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Nataly Rodriguez on her commitment to Swarthmore College. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: