Stay Home, Save Lives - #FlattenTheCurve

BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 05/26/20 02:10 PM
Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
by Anonymous. 05/26/20 01:43 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 05/26/20 01:01 PM
CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
by Anonymous. 05/26/20 11:29 AM
Long Island Express Lacrosse
by Anonymous. 05/26/20 11:27 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,022
Posts264,745
Members2,183
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 37 of 38 1 2 35 36 37 38
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey [Re: TM@BOTC] #300108
03/09/20 02:25 PM
03/09/20 02:25 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
How many of the NJ teams qualify? All 5 & Team 91 MD?

Tri-State 2025
BBL Elite
Tribal SJ 2025
Mad Dog East
TEAM Lacrosse 2025
Team 91 Maryland 2025
2025 Cannons Gold
True Lacrosse Maryland 2025
3d Garden State 2025AA
Breakers 2025 Blue
Zingos 2025 Black
Top Caliber Lacrosse 2025
3d Maryland 2025

BBL
Tribal
Mad Dog

Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey [Re: Anonymous] #300245
03/11/20 01:40 PM
03/11/20 01:40 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tri-State 2025
BBL Elite
Tribal SJ 2025
Mad Dog East
TEAM Lacrosse 2025
Team 91 Maryland 2025
2025 Cannons Gold
3d Garden State 2025AA
Breakers 2025 Blue
Zingos 2025 Black
3d Maryland 2025

BBL
Tribal
Mad Dog

BBL
Tri-State
3d Garden State

Reply Quote
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey [Re: Anonymous] #300251
03/11/20 02:25 PM
03/11/20 02:25 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tri-State 2025
BBL Elite
Tribal SJ 2025
Mad Dog East
TEAM Lacrosse 2025
Team 91 Maryland 2025
2025 Cannons Gold
3d Garden State 2025AA
Breakers 2025 Blue
Zingos 2025 Black
3d Maryland 2025

BBL
Tribal
Mad Dog

BBL
Tri-State
3d Garden State

You must not know much about Mad Dog and Tribal 2025 teams

Reply Quote
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey [Re: TM@BOTC] #300408
03/16/20 10:49 AM
03/16/20 10:49 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

true statement...I don't know much about tribal. Do they have any high school level teams? Is their program plugged into college coaches?

Reply Quote
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey [Re: Anonymous] #300425
03/16/20 02:45 PM
03/16/20 02:45 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

true statement...I don't know much about tribal. Do they have any high school level teams? Is their program plugged into college coaches?

That is irrelevant, the question was about NJ teams qualifying for the WSYL. BBL, Tribal and Mad Dog teams are all very strong and, if you put any weight behind US Club Lax rankings, are ranked 12, 16 and 17 nationally.

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey [Re: Anonymous] #300436
03/16/20 04:38 PM
03/16/20 04:38 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is irrelevant, the question was about NJ teams qualifying for the WSYL. BBL, Tribal and Mad Dog teams are all very strong and, if you put any weight behind US Club Lax rankings, are ranked 12, 16 and 17 nationally.

Any word from WSYL on the qualifier? They going to push it back or is the WSYL done for this year?

Reply Quote
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey [Re: Anonymous] #300442
03/16/20 09:45 PM
03/16/20 09:45 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mad Dog's best player is a summer birthday and can't play.. going to be a big problem for them.

Reply Quote
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey [Re: Anonymous] #300501
03/18/20 10:26 AM
03/18/20 10:26 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mad Dog's best player is a summer birthday and can't play.. going to be a big problem for them.

Well, the discussion is probably irrelevant at this point, but I believe that BBL had the same "big problem" last year, and things worked out OK. Hopefully, things will calm down a bit and our kids can get in some lacrosse this summer.

Reply Quote
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey [Re: Anonymous] #300508
03/18/20 12:14 PM
03/18/20 12:14 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well, the discussion is probably irrelevant at this point, but I believe that BBL had the same "big problem" last year, and things worked out OK. Hopefully, things will calm down a bit and our kids can get in some lacrosse this summer.

Mad Dog wouldn't play that game.

Reply Quote
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey [Re: Anonymous] #300515
03/18/20 02:58 PM
03/18/20 02:58 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree, but there will always be doubters. My son does not play for Mad Dog, but I have had some experience with the 2025 coach and he seems like a really good guy. I do know a few parents of 2025 players and I know that they would certainly agree that he is an excellent coach and would not do anything underhanded.

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey [Re: Anonymous] #300523
03/18/20 05:27 PM
03/18/20 05:27 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree, but there will always be doubters. My son does not play for Mad Dog, but I have had some experience with the 2025 coach and he seems like a really good guy. I do know a few parents of 2025 players and I know that they would certainly agree that he is an excellent coach and would not do anything underhanded.

Too bad he has blown up the Mad Dog NJ program. All he cares about is the 2025 Black team.

Reply Quote
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey [Re: TM@BOTC] #300542
03/19/20 10:25 AM
03/19/20 10:25 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too bad he has blown up the Mad Dog NJ program. All he cares about is the 2025 Black team.[/quote]

I think that he was left with a program in decline and perhaps sees that the only way to re-build is to start with the younger age groups. Other than the 2021 team, the high school program is shot for now, but if he can develop these younger teams, maybe there is a future for the NJ program. He needs to have a track record, and success at the younger age groups will bring in more kids. A lot of the blame can be placed on the 2023 parents that bailed right before the season, that really hurt the high school program,

Reply Quote
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey [Re: Anonymous] #300549
03/19/20 01:35 PM
03/19/20 01:35 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too bad he has blown up the Mad Dog NJ program. All he cares about is the 2025 Black team.

I think that he was left with a program in decline and perhaps sees that the only way to re-build is to start with the younger age groups. Other than the 2021 team, the high school program is shot for now, but if he can develop these younger teams, maybe there is a future for the NJ program. He needs to have a track record, and success at the younger age groups will bring in more kids. A lot of the blame can be placed on the 2023 parents that bailed right before the season, that really hurt the high school program,[/quote]

You sound like the director trying to place blame on parents.
Don't know anything about the 2023s. I had a son on the 2027 team and it was a s*** show so we moved on. Revolving door with coaches. Too bad Billy isn't still around he could get all the kids back.

Reply Quote
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey [Re: Anonymous] #300553
03/19/20 03:51 PM
03/19/20 03:51 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think that he was left with a program in decline and perhaps sees that the only way to re-build is to start with the younger age groups. Other than the 2021 team, the high school program is shot for now, but if he can develop these younger teams, maybe there is a future for the NJ program. He needs to have a track record, and success at the younger age groups will bring in more kids. A lot of the blame can be placed on the 2023 parents that bailed right before the season, that really hurt the high school program,

You sound like the director trying to place blame on parents.
Don't know anything about the 2023s. I had a son on the 2027 team and it was a s*** show so we moved on. Revolving door with coaches. Too bad Billy isn't still around he could get all the kids back.[/quote]

Honestly, not affiliated with the program in any way, but the 2023 mess last year was a disaster. Clearly, you have a much better perspective on the situation than I do. I hope that you and your son found a better option, nothing more disappointing that spending all of that money for a ton of aggravation. We recently went through a club change as well, fortunately, there are some good alternatives available.

Reply Quote
Page 37 of 38 1 2 35 36 37 38
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification