BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
Re: Boys 2028-4th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau or Suffolk? What teams are VERY good that moved down? Seeding is based on prior year record and input from town and seeding group

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
are you talking about Nassau or suff?
Who are the sandbaggers?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The rumor is is that there will be only 6 teams in division A and 12 in division B, with teams moving up after week 3

6 A teams... Manhasset, GC, Massapequa, Roslyn, Bayville and....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fake News

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Already have the schedule
A team
Bayville/Locust valley
2 teams from Manhasset
Wantagh
North shore
Long Beach
CSH
Rvc
West Islip
Garden City
Bethpage
Babylon

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smithtown?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m hearing from a VERY RELIABLE SOURCE that the state is looking at canceling all spring youth sports and maybe summer. The corona virus is here and they’re afraid of getting kids infected thru sports.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fake news... I heard from the same source Rebels Moms joined together to go on a Keto diet and ban vulgar displays this season as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m hearing from a VERY RELIABLE SOURCE that the state is looking at canceling all spring youth sports and maybe summer. The corona virus is here and they’re afraid of getting kids infected thru sports.

I highly doubt that is happening.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smithtown?

Who cares? Obnoxious Coach and terrible Parents - all that is wrong with this sport.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed on no class Smithtown Coach. 2nd grade stick checks and birth certificate requests (he was wrong on both counts). lost.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing against the kids, but the Smithtown youth lax organization stinks from the head down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing against the kids, but the Smithtown youth lax organization stinks from the head down.

I agree with you. stinks that their coach is such a terrible example. Those kids are great athletes. But, parents and Masi give them a bad reputation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please feel free anyone at anytime to sign your name to these posts. Seems easy for you to sign other peoples names. So cowardly and seems like some jealousy here as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please feel free anyone at anytime to sign your name to these posts. Seems easy for you to sign other peoples names. So cowardly and seems like some jealousy here as well.

Your wrong. The only cowardly act , since you mentioned it, some of you taking your frustrations out on the kids, if their parents challenge you in regards to your coaching style. Don't stand there and tell me it's all about the kids, it's only about your kid and your so called friends that tag behind behind and support the garbage. Like one post mentioned, the fish stinks from the head down. So i guess you're apart of the "fishes" anatomy. The head or tail?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's start with you!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only jealous cowards are the one’s who support this idiocy. What kind of stunad brags about their dominance in PAL? It is only about player development, not wins. Most of the teams you beat up on have barely played together and are Coached by volunteers looking to have fun. This guy walks the sideline like it’s game 7 of the Stanley Cup. Stay classy Smithtown.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only jealous cowards are the one’s who support this idiocy. What kind of stunad brags about their dominance in PAL? It is only about player development, not wins. Most of the teams you beat up on have barely played together and are Coached by volunteers looking to have fun. This guy walks the sideline like it’s game 7 of the Stanley Cup. Stay classy Smithtown.

Lot of wack a molds on the board here. I live in Smithtown, many of the coaches can care less for any kid besides their own or immediate friends. Lets see you complain, and you will be shot down. Coaches and board members are all in bed together. It's time for a change, same people in place way too long!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smithtown spells out expectations for the kids and parents, but how about expectations regarding the staff? They say if you have a concern our door is always open, bul@#$t. Once you go past the open door, you're standing on a false floor leading to a black hole where you and you kid will stay.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SNOWFLAKE!! Exactly what is wrong w our society.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Snowflake? You really are a stunad. I don’t know about other grades but 2028 Smithtown staff is awful. Head coach is a whacjob and if you parents can’t see that then maybe you’re also part of the problem. He’s the same stunad responsible for the rebels drama last season. That team still hasn’t been able to shake the turmoil that, that stunad caused. And trust me Masi, no one is jealous of you. I actually feel pity for how empty your life must be that your proudest moments is when you win a PAL game. Get a hobby lost.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There must be some truth to this Smithtown stuff. Plenty of parents from other towns/programs on here that aren't being attacked for their conduct like Rebels and Smithtown... just sayin...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know who is playing in the Shamrock Shootout next week?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]Please feel free anyone at anytime to sign your name to these posts. Seems easy for you to sign other peoples names. So cowardly and seems like some jealousy here as well.

Snowflake? You really are a stunad. I don’t know about other grades but 2028 Smithtown staff is awful. Head coach is a whacjob and if you parents can’t see that then maybe you’re also part of the problem. He’s the same stunad responsible for the rebels drama last season. That team still hasn’t been able to shake the turmoil that, that stunad caused. And trust me Masi, no one is jealous of you. I actually feel pity for how empty your life must be that your proudest moments is when you win a PAL game. Get a hobby lost.

Wow. Very bitter over PAL and club lax. Maybe this is personal?? Sounds it to me. Seems you have no problem bashing someone individually but fail to sign your name. I am not surprised. Why don't you just ask the kids and families the guy has coached for 4 years? Maybe ask those who left Rebels and went to Turtles bc of a certain coach? Or you can just feel extra tough bashing people behind a keyboard. Hope you raise you child differently.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like some Rebels parents are butt hurt that their team won’t be as good as it was last year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like some Rebels parents are butt hurt that their team won’t be as good as it was last year

I don't think it really matters, neither organization will have their team prepared for the season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't think it really matters, neither organization will have their team prepared for the season.

Amazing how much conversation on 1 group of 9 year olds has stirred up. The Rebels seemed to be just fine with their new group and the Turtles new group did very well this fall also. They are both just kids playing a sport. I think the bashing needs to stop unless it makes you feel good to attack others while sitting home on your computer at 3 am. Not much else going on these late nights/mornings? Very sad...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the Corona is going to dominate the Shamrock... However, if the tournament does go off, Budweiser will field a very strong team along the sidelines of most participant team parents. Any other year I give bud the nod. This year Corona is the top seed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the Corona is going to dominate the Shamrock... However, if the tournament does go off, Budweiser will field a very strong team along the sidelines of most participant team parents. Any other year I give bud the nod. This year Corona is the top seed.

Well sad. Lol

At least it's funny and not another negative comment...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Amazing how much conversation on 1 group of 9 year olds has stirred up. The Rebels seemed to be just fine with their new group and the Turtles new group did very well this fall also. They are both just kids playing a sport. I think the bashing needs to stop unless it makes you feel good to attack others while sitting home on your computer at 3 am. Not much else going on these late nights/mornings? Very sad...

----

surprised you would say Rebels seem just fine... i get an email hourly from them that they are "Still Looking for players"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels 2028os not looking for players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

----

surprised you would say Rebels seem just fine... i get an email hourly from them that they are "Still Looking for players"

Both teams won a tournament and performed well in others...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

----

Both teams won a tournament and performed well in others...

Rebels, Turtles? Is there really any difference? Flip a coin.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No neither of them could ever compare to your organization. Wait you don't play do you? Living life by bashing 10 year old lacrosse teams. Let's see your resume? anyone who bashes teams or kids at this age should be embarrassed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Read between the lines most posts are not bashing kids the posts bash the ridiculous parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Read between the lines most posts are not bashing kids the posts bash the ridiculous parents.

TY. Many parents don't have a clue about anything.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just let the kids play and see how it goes. Rebels and Turtles not good teams- maybe not great but they are competitive. Would bet that after spring there is major turnover w all these teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crazy parents are on every sideline. I have seen them throughout every organization. If you say not your organization then you are just full of it...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very sensitive for some reason. The term used was "ridiculous parents" not crazy and no one mentioned that they were not in every organization. Just certain organizations seem to have more than others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In my experience the louder the parent the less they know about lacrosse.

Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard