Garden City HS (NY) 2021 Defense, Midfield Julia Sharp Commits to the University of New Hampshire

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Garden City High School (NY) 2021 Defense, Midfield Julia Sharp of Team Elevate Lax has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at University of New Hampshire.

High School: Garden City High School (Garden City, NY)
Grad Year: 2021
Positions: Defense, Midfield
College Committed to: University of New Hampshire
Club Team: Team Elevate Lax
Academic Honors: Spanish honors
Expected Major: Psychology
Why did you choose University of New Hampshire, Women's D1? "UNH is a school that I have loved for a long time and I love everyone on the team and so honored to be coached by the coaches there."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my club coaches Dave Katowski and Vic Katowski and Racheal Dooley for coaching me since I was 8 years old and for teaching me everything I know about the sport I love"

CB Laxers, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com congratulates Julia Sharp on her commitment to the University of New Hampshire. CB Laxers runs events for players aspiring to play at the college level & future college-bound players with small, boutique recruiting showcases for players in grades 8th-11th to provide players with a platform to get maximum exposure. For seniors signed to play at the next level, pre-college strength & conditioning training and the 'committed games' are offered which emulate the NCAA training regimen to help the top 10% of athletes get prepared for the next level. Visit CBLaxers.com for more info.
View College Profile Below: