BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 21 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21
Re: Boys 2026-6th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Go to Tourney Machine, IT WAS A 2026 Bracket
Cheaters

Go to Instagram 25/26 Champs.. But If it makes you feel better for losing then God Speed to ya.. .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody cares about box....it’s simply viewed as winter training. If you love box do much move to Canada.....then you can pat yourself on the back more

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
does box make up for the fact the LI kids are not athletic enough and can't run on full field like the top teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cheaters

Go to Instagram 25/26 Champs.. But If it makes you feel better for losing then God Speed to ya.. .

What are we 14 year old girls? Go to instagram.....C'mon

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cheaters

What are we 14 year old girls? Go to instagram.....C'mon

I believe all of us on here act like 14 yr old girls by wasting our time with this BS. So I guess the answer to your questions is YES..

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NOTB Tourney WAS NOT 26/25. Island Box grabed kids form other programs that were 2025. Also used a 2023 Goalie. Shame on them, return your medals

It most certainly was a 25/26 Bracket. We listed Legacy in the 24/25 Bracket as the champs of 24. Just like we listed the 25/26 champs as 26. All coaches were made aware in all Brackets that we were going to a 2 year Bracket because teams could not field enough kids to play. Which as everyone knows is standard in Box Lax, 2 yr Brackets

But the other combo grade brackets were listed on as 26/27 champs and 28/29 champs. Hmmm

Seems really odd that they'd have 3 different brackets where kids of 2025 grad year could play.

Yes the 24/25 bracket was listed as 24 champs on the NOTB site, But listed as 24/25 om Tourney Machine. So I guess the issue here is NOTB didn't do a good enough job of communicating to everyone the Brackets. A lot of inconsistencies.. So I don't think any teams should be considered cheaters just that NOTB does a bad job of running Tourneys.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NOTB Tourney WAS NOT 26/25. Island Box grabed kids form other programs that were 2025. Also used a 2023 Goalie. Shame on them, return your medals

It most certainly was a 25/26 Bracket. We listed Legacy in the 24/25 Bracket as the champs of 24. Just like we listed the 25/26 champs as 26. All coaches were made aware in all Brackets that we were going to a 2 year Bracket because teams could not field enough kids to play. Which as everyone knows is standard in Box Lax, 2 yr Brackets

But the other combo grade brackets were listed on as 26/27 champs and 28/29 champs. Hmmm

Seems really odd that they'd have 3 different brackets where kids of 2025 grad year could play.

Yes the 24/25 bracket was listed as 24 champs on the NOTB site, But listed as 24/25 om Tourney Machine. So I guess the issue here is NOTB didn't do a good enough job of communicating to everyone the Brackets. A lot of inconsistencies.. So I don't think any teams should be considered cheaters just that NOTB does a bad job of running Tourneys.....

Agreed. It was completely the fault of NOTB. And instead of apologizing for the “miscommunication”, they blamed it on the coaches of participating teams. Flat out unprofessional.. They have another tourney coming up in Feb. We won’t be there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son goes to the Saturday box sessions there .....it is awful. Hasn’t learned a darn thing and it’s a sloppy mess. He won’t be going back next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son goes to the Saturday box sessions there .....it is awful. Hasn’t learned a darn thing and it’s a sloppy mess. He won’t be going back next year.

You should try island box. Now that CoachL is back this year it HS been great. He is an amazing coach and the kids and parents absolutely love him.

Last year was rough at island box because he couldn’t make it in from Colorado liner Wh first year but he HS been fully engaged this year. Unfortunately he couldn’t be at the NOTB tourney because his field team was in a tourney in California.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You should try island box. Now that CoachL is back this year it HS been great. He is an amazing coach and the kids and parents absolutely love him.

Last year was rough at island box because he couldn’t make it in from Colorado liner Wh first year but he HS been fully engaged this year. Unfortunately he couldn’t be at the NOTB tourney because his field team was in a tourney in California.

Wasn't around last year, but is fully engaged this year.......then doesn't come to a tournament because he took his other organization to a different tournament. Yeah, that sounds fully engaged

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys arguing over a notIntelligent winter box tournament could cure insomnia. Zzzzzzzzzzz

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When do the NE teams get outside to start regular practices?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys arguing over a notIntelligent winter box tournament could cure insomnia. Zzzzzzzzzzz

THIS^^^^^^^^

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
seeing some growth in kids from the summer- in size and speed. should help close the gap w hawks and laxachusetts type kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
seeing some growth in kids from the summer- in size and speed. should help close the gap w hawks and laxachusetts type kids.

Assuming they don't add any bigger kids and there kids don't get bigger!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

didnt someone prove they are 9th grade holdbacks on here last year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

didnt someone prove they are 9th grade holdbacks on here last year?

LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any big improvements in the teams since the fall?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not unless 91 and express found some kids who are athletes...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Clearly you didnt see them both in the fall Maryland guy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

or if the Hawks added more 7th graders to their team...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any big improvements in the teams since the fall?

How would you even begin to gauge this? Scout their practices?
Or by improvement, you mean picked up a kid from another team. Which I'm assuming is your kid and you're praying someone will bring it up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I attended the Nov Tournament in Delaware and watched one of the Hawks games. It looked like they added a few guys who are pretty big in their effort to keep ahead. Clearly appeared they added big/skilled kids at defense and attack. From what I saw in the game I saw they will be a handful with the depth and size they have.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dear Maryland Dad,

I’m sure they make a medication for your condition. For your son’s sake.....please seek help.

Regards,

Every Other Lacrosse Parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I attended the Nov Tournament in Delaware and watched one of the Hawks games. It looked like they added a few guys who are pretty big in their effort to keep ahead. Clearly appeared they added big/skilled kids at defense and attack. From what I saw in the game I saw they will be a handful with the depth and size they have.

Ok Hawks dad...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cmon!! Your back again!! The same guy who said he stayed a couple of hours after his son was done playing to watch hawks game!! Get a life hawks dad. Go back to the Maryland forum. How soon before the Tommynockers guy is back ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

☝ This isnt a Hawks dad. They didn't add anyone on D, big,medium or small.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cmon!! Your back again!! The same guy who said he stayed a couple of hours after his son was done playing to watch hawks game!! Get a life hawks dad. Go back to the Maryland forum. How soon before the Tommynockers guy is back ?

If this is a Hawks dad, he was watching the wrong 2026 Hawks team this fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Island Box released schedule for tournament this weekend. Putting its own 2025/2026 team (which is 6th/7th grade) in a 5th/6th bracket. Maybe the bracket is mislabeled!! Cheaters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't matter. They lost.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are any LI teams playing in Princeton this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Playday with Express, Tigers and Primetime

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tigers Roll....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
saw laxachusetts didnt fair too well in box tourney in MA. probably was an age limit...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

who cares about scrimmages?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
saw laxachusetts didnt fair too well in box tourney in MA. probably was an age limit...

Let's see. Winter box tourney (meaningless). Entered 2 evenly weighted teams. 5th and 6th grade combined. Most kids playing hockey and other sports. One team came within 1 goal differential of making final.

Don't you worry pal...the 2026 team will be just fine this summer. Enjoy playing for 2nd place.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's called playing good competition Instead of winning a t shirt in your weak butt 91 tournaments. If I remember correctly in the fall the 91 2026 orange got bounced before even sniffing the finals .....at least express was still standing at the end playing in the final against the tigers which are one of the best teams in the age group ..." Who cares about scrimmages " lol, typical 91 dad, if they can't win a t shirt in their weak tournaments that they control then nothing else matters hahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont think Ive seen Express and Finals mentioned in the same sentence last year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's hear where everyone has the top 10 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hawks, sweetlax, tiger, edge, expresshogan, bbl, LXC, 91li, eclipse, blc

Page 18 of 21 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard