BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
Re: Boys 2028-4th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You won a January box tourney against pick up teams - please pump the brakes, Rebel Mom.

How quickly you forget getting spanked at your own tournament in the fall.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love eating my popcorn and reading all the jealousy out there!!
Who cares let the kids play and have fun!!!
I know 2 kids left havoc and moved to venom and the top two players from igloo moved to venom.
Havoc is still short on numbers. They are 3 more sold players away from being a good/lower A team.
Plus I heard the Hammerheads will be the top team this year!
Venom
Hammerheads
2way
Legacy
Moose
Turtles
Express
S2S
Rebels

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I love eating my popcorn and reading all the jealousy out there!!
Who cares let the kids play and have fun!!!
I know 2 kids left havoc and moved to venom and the top two players from igloo moved to venom.
Havoc is still short on numbers. They are 3 more sold players away from being a good/lower A team.
Plus I heard the Hammerheads will be the top team this year!
Venom
Hammerheads
2way
Legacy
Moose
Turtles
Express
S2S
Rebels

----

you actually had a decent discussion going until you started with the Hammerheads nonsense. and then to throw in S2S is just a violation of human rights

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol. Hammerheads is a pickup team of studs from many different clubs and when they are all together they are VERY good, but it is not a club so can't be measured as such. I imagine will be more difficult to assemble the group as they get older as well.

S2S is a nice program but has some work to do to be on this list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hammerheads is a team formed of A players from different clubs that get together and beat up teams in Town Tournaments - really no other reason for them to exist. They are named perfectly.

Venom and Havoc will always have internal competition esp. as they get older. No one joins Havoc thinking their kid is a B player, they hope to get him in the program, train him up, and progress to a higher level. Not at 91. Typically the A team Coaches surround their own kids with the best players, regardless of how good their own kid is. Take a look at any 91 B team - the only people that stay are the Coaches' kids and their friends. Great model, right?

Legacy and Moose seems to be taking the right approach - stay off the radar, train their butts off, and surprise everyone come summer.

Express and Turtles grow through poaching and promises - not necessarily the best model.

Rebels have crazy high expectations and a decent approach but their parents are nuts - once they lose a game or two in any tourney the wheels will fall off and they'll start looking for other options

If 2Way has the right mix, and if their older kids are free, they shouldn't have any problems dominating this age group again this summer.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol. Hammerheads is a pickup team of studs from many different clubs and when they are all together they are VERY good, but it is not a club so can't be measured as such. I imagine will be more difficult to assemble the group as they get older as well.

S2S is a nice program but has some work to do to be on this list.

----

Yup 9 yr old studs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hammerheads don't play in Town tournaments. They are a group of friends who like playing together. And someone said it--will be harder and harder to get them together as the kids get older. They are not a club team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what happened? Did your son not make The Hammerheads or venom or Havoc? You seem a little harsh about 9 year old lacrosse. Why all these negative thoughts? At this age it’s about kids learning the Game and improving there fundamentals.
It does not matter who they play for just as long as the program his helping your son grow!
That can come from and A team and a B team. Why is it that a kid is only looking to be on a A team? There are plenty of teams that say they are an A team cause they only have one team and I know 91 B team would beat them cause they have. You can’t say that about any other program. They may not get the exact coaching as the A team but they still get amazing training.
As long as the kid is happy were he is and as a parent u see improvement that’s all you can ask for! And as a parent if you don’t see that you should move your son to a place where he will get proper training!
There are no reason to bash other clubs! I have friends on many different clubs, high level and low level. As long as your son is happy should be the bottom line!
The only time I saw the Hammerheads play town teams was this fall. It was not even there too team and the only played as a favor so the bracket could get filled out. So unless you know all your information please don’t speak about other clubs. This forum should be a fun thing and give people advice to others about the game! Not a bashing Center!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
English much? Enough with the exclamations, you can use a period once in a while, HammerDad!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only time I saw the Hammerheads play town teams was this fall.[/quote]

The only time I saw Hammerheads play town teams was when they did it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry, not 9 year old "studs". How about a collection of strong players? Does that language make you feel better?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
a couple of more months and we'll be outside watching our kids playing lacrosse. lets stay positive and not detest. anyone considering doing the warrior games?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents, if your son is in 4th grade and still wants a opportunity to play for a travel program, or your unhappy with your current situation, Igloo's A and B teams in the current 4th Grade is holding open tryouts to fill a couple of spots for both teams. This is a completely free tryout for anyone seriously considering Travel lacrosse with Igloo. The Coaches for these two teams are as follows:

Coaches for these teams:
Anthony Barone
Blake Miller
Brett Waxer
Anthony Muscarella
Ryan Gibbons
TWO TRYOUT DATES:
Sunday, FEBRUARY 2ND, 9:30AM - 11AM

Sunday, FEBRUARY 9TH, 9:30AM - 11AM

TRYOUT LOCATION FOR BOTH:
ALLEY POND TENNIS CENTER BUBBLE
79-20 Winchester Blvd
Queens Village, NY 11427

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT ANTHONY BARONE FROM IGLOO AT 516-946-3013 OR EMAIL AT TB07@OPTONLINE.NET

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents, if your son is in 4th grade and still wants a opportunity to play for a travel program, or your unhappy with your current situation, Igloo's A and B teams in the current 4th Grade is holding open tryouts to fill a couple of spots for both teams. This is a completely free tryout for anyone seriously considering Travel lacrosse with Igloo. The Coaches for these two teams are as follows:

Coaches for these teams:
Anthony Barone
Blake Miller
Brett Waxer
Anthony Muscarella
Ryan Gibbons
TWO TRYOUT DATES:
Sunday, FEBRUARY 2ND, 9:30AM - 11AM

Sunday, FEBRUARY 9TH, 9:30AM - 11AM

TRYOUT LOCATION FOR BOTH:
ALLEY POND TENNIS CENTER BUBBLE
79-20 Winchester Blvd
Queens Village, NY 11427

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT ANTHONY BARONE FROM IGLOO AT 516-946-3013 OR EMAIL AT TB07@OPTONLINE.NET

-----

what happened here? Where did all their kids go?

So, now i get emails from Igloo, Rebels, Outlaws, Recon, and Legacy.... do these the teams really need an A and B at this point if these clubs cannot fill their rosters?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
B doesn’t exist. Not too many clubs have solid second teams. No reason to pay all that money to be a club’s sloppy seconds...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My advice would be to avoid the second team of an organization and go to a club that has only 1 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Sloppy seconds" That immediately conjured up the image of Rebels Moms in my mind, for some reason...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Grow up!!! Its so old

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol, so old, but so true. Funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your turds can not beat them so instead you make fun of moms. Very classy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Sloppy seconds" That immediately conjured up the image of Rebels Moms in my mind, for some reason...

At least seconds means someone took a chance, most of these other Moms should actually practice the Yoga they bought the Yoga pants for, instead of polishing off a couple more cheeseburgers with their Pinot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i have a serious question... if all the 2028 Rebels went to Turtles, then isn't it the Turtles mom's who should be discussed?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’d bang some rebels moms. And turtles moms also. Ladies look me up next torney I’ll be the guy starring at your sloppy self and imagining putting something else in your mouth to stop all your non sensical yelling.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No my friend. Only about 7 or 8 kids went I believe. The mom with he strong right hook and majority of the team stayed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
number 66 is the rebels, stop him and they're nothing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
number 66 is the rebels, stop him and they're nothing

Calling out 9/10 year olds and calling them nothing: lost post of the day from a keyboard expert.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which town teams are top gunners in this age group?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suffolk

1) Smithtown
2) West Islip
3) East Islip

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure where the evil women currently reside Turtles or Rebels or combo. Will ascertain when we see / hear the sidelines this spring summer. Hopefully they or their husbands read this forum and they clean up their acts. 66 Is a fantastic player. Agree talent drop off after that.

No one on this forum or who played the old Rebels can deny they had a really good team, but the parental sideline behavior, mom's not dad's was rude, obnoxious and no class and would only further a negative perception of people on long island if they played off the island. Last comment on that group as it is a new season and teams have shuffled and hopefully behavior will be toned down / improved. Good luck to all, including Rebels and Turtles mom's and all other teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’d bang some rebels moms. And turtles moms also. Ladies look me up next torney I’ll be the guy starring at your sloppy self and imagining putting something else in your mouth to stop all your non sensical yelling.

Have some class. Keyboard cowboy who obviously spends many nights alone. Let's be honest the sidelines are not riddled with supermodel's (guys or girls). They are moms and dads cheering on their child. In the case that you are not cheering maybe it is because you have nothing to cheer about. As far as the comment about the shape people are in I bet the fitness magazines have been ringing your phone off the hook.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have some class. Keyboard cowboy who obviously spends many nights alone. Let's be honest the sidelines are not riddled with supermodel's (guys or girls). They are moms and dads cheering on their child. In the case that you are not cheering maybe it is because you have nothing to cheer about. As far as the comment about the shape people are in I bet the fitness magazines have been ringing your phone off the hook.

You don’t have to be so rude!!! I’m just a man trying to eat some sloppy butt. If you want to find me, I will be the guy in the porta potty [ChillLaxin] and yelling REEEEEEBBBBBEEEEEEEELLLLLLLSSSSSSS as I spluugeee all over the walls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like the legacy and 91 will finally play each other at the blatant spring jam

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will be a great test for both teams. Having played both in the fall I think 91 comes out on top. Both teams are great.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is a team that charges the highest tuition, and mostly plays in its own tournaments, selling raffle tickets for fundraising?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone-we aren’t allowed to fund raise cuz some genius on BOTC thinks we shouldn’t. Cancel the raffle

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Raffle? Any information on who, what, or how much? Figured this is a good place to post stuff like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PAL team placing is curious this year. As usual there are some VERY good teams sandbagging down in D2 while some teams that struggled last year somehow got placed in D1. I guess PAL either:
A. Doesn't care
B. Doesn't look at last year's record
C. Places team purely on past reupation/program
D. Has it our for certain towns/directors
E. All of the above

At least they ended festivus

How about a rules change also that at least one pass has to be completed in the box to actually teach theses kids the game as opposed to my best guy vs. your best guy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any breakdown of PAL teams? Website where you can find them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PAL team placing is curious this year. As usual there are some VERY good teams sandbagging down in D2 while some teams that struggled last year somehow got placed in D1. I guess PAL either:
A. Doesn't care
B. Doesn't look at last year's record
C. Places team purely on past reupation/program
D. Has it our for certain towns/directors
E. All of the above

At least they ended festivus

How about a rules change also that at least one pass has to be completed in the box to actually teach theses kids the game as opposed to my best guy vs. your best guy?

---------------

Are you going to give examples.... the suspense is killing me

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The rumor is is that there will be only 6 teams in division A and 12 in division B, with teams moving up after week 3

Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard